TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 19, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA: Archive through November 19, 2013 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 - 3:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think when Nene said they needed to replace a HW, she was talking about Phaedra. Those two clearly don't like each other and it didn't help when Phaedra was digging around in Nene's family.

Emibub

05-08-2011

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emibub a private message Print Post    
I wonder if NeNe was talking about replacing herself. She had her best season ever in my opinion. She might be ready to move on. Other than Bethany NeNe has had the most success of any of the housewives.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't think Nene is going to move on. Rumors are circulating that Glee and the New Normal may be canceled. She needs the income.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
If Nene loses her tv series and the money, I wonder if Greg will still stick around. It seemed to me as if the timing was suspicious when he came back. I could be all wrong, hopefully so.

Emibub

05-08-2011

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emibub a private message Print Post    
I didn't know The New Normal might be cancelled. That would change things for her.

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 - 3:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
i was thinking she was talking about herself too. Well if Glee and Normal are cancelled then i think she may change her mind.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Terolyn I still think the name thing is silly. You can't reserve baby names for children you don't even have. Even so, who cares. Name your kid what ever you want.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Besides the fact that Glee and The New Normal may be getting canceled, what Nene said was "they needed to get rid of one HW and get a new one." She most certainly wasn't talking about herself. She's not going anywhere. She is one of the highest paid HW out of the entire franchise - it is her bread and butter. My money is on Phaedra as the HW that Nene wants to get rid of.

Audie

05-08-2011

Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
If it's Phaedra, Nene wants to get rid of, I hope she has the pull to get the job done. Phaedra is a mean person and a total fake. Please take her off the show.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I know Kenya is Nene's friend but that's who I would get rid of and fast. She's not a housewife. She hired a fake boyfriend and invented drama. She has serious issues she needs therapy for. I would much rather listen to Phaedra any day.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 29, 2013 - 3:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kenya is bringing crazy to the show. I don't think she's going anywhere.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, April 29, 2013 - 5:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Audie, I agree that Phaedra would be my choice of who to replace. I don't have a huge dislike for Kenya. I like a bit of whacky doodle in my housewives. The person I see as the weakest link is Ms 265 days a year...she's useless to the show.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 29, 2013 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Lilfair, I also like a little whackydoodle in my HW.

Porsha will definitely be back next year. She has already been re-signed (much to the dismay of Kordell who did not want her to go back for a second season). After she re-signed her contract, he filed for divorce less than a week later, even though there were obviously other issues.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, April 29, 2013 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I didn't realize there was such a correlation between the time she signed and the time azzhat filed thanks for that info. I wouldn't be surprised if he had another less than sophisticated youngun in his sights before he filed...he just seems so sleeeezy.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 29, 2013 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Lilfair, the more I read about Kordell and Porsha (when I'm getting my tea), the more I intensely dislike him.

Did you know that Porsha had been taking care of his son from a previous girlfriend? Kordell's ex-girlfriend (and possibly Kordell) didn't want the child on TV so it was never shown that Porsha was helping to take care of him. And then he's got the nerve to tell her "no nanny" when she wants to have a child? It has also been reported that Kordell has been seen out and about with the mother of his child.

I hope Porsha takes him to the cleaners.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, April 29, 2013 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I heard mention of the child and figured the bum wouldn't want him on porsha's show. I got the feeling that Kordell was insecure and had a mean streak and a Neanderthal side to him. Porsche may not know it right at this time but Kordelll serving her divorce papers was the best thing that ever happened to her. She might not be savvy or sophisticated but I think she means well and isn't inherently mean spirited person.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 - 3:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I agree with you that getting served with papers is the best thing that ever happened to her. I also agree that I don't think she is a mean-spirited person.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, July 10, 2013 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
This is just airing in Canada. Kenya acts so desperate, I can see why Walter is scared off.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 19, 2013 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
OMG... Kim Z. is pregnant with twins. With Kroy adopting Kim's older girls, he will now be on the hook for child support for SIX children if they divorce.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Monday, November 04, 2013 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Oh Lord, noooo! Kenya is on again this season. WHY, in Heaven's name should someone consult her as to whom to invite to their wedding? She just makes me ill. Clueless too, to think that you only reply to an RSVP if you are attending. ("Watch What Happens Live")

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, November 04, 2013 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Gran, my mouth dropped to the ground when Kenya said that about RSVP'ing. You learn this fact about RSVP'ing in kindergarten when you receive your first invite to a birthday party. Not only did she say that she was adamant about and aggressive towards Andy about it until they returned from commercial break.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, November 04, 2013 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
When Kenya put her hands on Nene I though Nene was about to knock Kenya out! Loved that she didn't let Kenya bring to that level and was able to walk away with her head held high!

Wow it's nice to see real growth and maturity from Nene. Love her that much more!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, November 04, 2013 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Frog, I was ready for Nene to push Kenya back with force and I too am glad that Nene didn't take the bait. The last thing I wanted to see was a Miami style throw down.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, November 04, 2013 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I watched Nene's wedding and have to admit that it was good to see her and Kim hug it out.

Kenya is not a fun type of 'drama' to watch at all. I really wish they would have let her go especially after the farce of her fake-dating Walter last year.

Cindylouwho

01-27-2009

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cindylouwho a private message Print Post    
Apollo and Phaedra really seem to dislike each other.