TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 17, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): ARCHIVES: Archive through November 17, 2013 users admin

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Breaking Pointe is a reality tV show about the behind the scenes of a professional ballet company & how they sacrifice their personal lives & bodies to create this artform.

I hate that the ratings are so low, I would hate to lose this glimpse into this fascinating world.

You can find both seasons' episodes available at the CW website & the season finale will air Monday. 6 episodes for season 1 & 8 episodes for season 2 on the website.

http://www.cwtv.com/cw-video/breaking-pointe

Sammi

03-31-2008

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
Is anybody watching Abby Lee's Ultimate Dance Competition? Boy is she rough on those kids. They are so young and boy oh boy she just won't give them a break. Last night her favorite (she even said so) got the boot. She didn't want her to leave but the other two judges got their way. What a shock, I thought for sure she would have the last word. She actually cried when she gave the girl a hug, I never saw Abby act like that with any of the kids.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Yup, I've been watching. I think they pick the cast according to how obnoxious the moms are. Abby's style of teaching seems rough but no one is forcing parents to sign their kids up to be around her. The dancer, the little blonde big mouthed girl acts as obnoxious as her mother. I know she'll be around for a while since she's the one people are probably rooting against and tuning in to see her get the boot.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Oh, thanks Lexi for the heads up of the arrests from of the Below Deck cast. Anyone know if Below Deck will be back. If they do pick it up for another season the cast HAS TO be different.

Abby7

07-17-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
do any of you watch the "million dollar listing shows". i really like the la one.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, September 27, 2013 - 5:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I watch both the NY and L.A. Million Dollar listings. I like seeing the homes and have my favorite realtors to root for My favorite realtors on L.A. are Josh Flagg (not Altman) and Madison. I still kinda miss the original 3rd realtor. Can't stand Altman.....I suppose he was cast to be the villain.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, September 27, 2013 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I love both NY and LA, can't stand Josh Altman or the one guy on NY ...can't recall his name (the one who got married at the end of the season. Josh Flagg has class and sass, love Madison as well.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, October 11, 2013 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Did anyone watch a show named something like "Alaskan Woman go the Miami"? It's on TLC. I saw the first show. It showed the lives these women lead in a small town in Alaska. The first show was interesting. They go to Miami looking for love. I don't hold too much hope that it will be too different from other shows like this. We'll see some fighting, some duck out of water actions....but I liked most of the ladies they show in the first episode.

Sammi

03-31-2008

Friday, October 11, 2013 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
I watched this Lil, it was okay and I will watch a few more episodes but I think all those girls are really man hungry so it might just be one big sausage fest, as they put it.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, October 11, 2013 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I think so too, sausage fest for sure and broken hearts too. But I really liked the first episode when we got to see how they all lived and what is available there- no STORES! eat what you hunt.....and the MEN yikes! The show would probably be more interesting if the cameras never left Alaska. But I will certainly watch. The woman that had the child at age 13 she reminded me of The Countess LuAnn of Real Housewives of NY....in the looks department.

Sammi

03-31-2008

Monday, October 14, 2013 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
I watched this again last night, good gravy, they are the most man hungry ladies I have ever seen on any show. WOW

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I was watching some old French and Saunders clips and this one hit home. Dawn sums up the range of emotions in a Big Brother season in 3min 21 sec.

French & Saunders-Big Brother

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0H-M23BENU

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, October 16, 2013 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
That was a hoot! I love French and Saunders.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, October 18, 2013 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I was unaware of this show. I've loved Dawn French since I first got acquainted with her as The Vicar Of Dibley.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 18, 2013 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cold Justice: I really like this show, it is so interesting to see that the two gals don't really do the interviewing (my guess is so they don't get called into the court cases) but more guide the investigation.

Of course they bring the money for the DNA testing. I like that they show doesn't seem to demand a solution to the crime but they do the best they can to get a solution.

I was really annoyed by the DA that said he would take the case to the grand jury and then the grand jury refused to indict. I knew that DA was blowing smoke because from what I saw they had a case and most grand juries would have indicted, IMO.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, October 18, 2013 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Any Duck Dynasty fans here?

‘Duck Dynasty' stars shock fans in pre-fuzz snap

duckdynasty

In a 2001 photo obtained by Life & Style magazine, there’s not a whisker to be seen on the Duck Dynasty men.

A family friend tells Life & Style, “They’ve all stayed pretty much the same over the years, even with the fame and fortune,” the insider explains. “They’re all so grounded.” That’s no easy feat considering that the family is poised to net $45 million from their duck-call business in 2013 alone.

<snip>

http://pagesix.com/2013/10/18/duck-dynasty-stars-shock-fans-in-pre-fuzz-snap/

Happymom

01-20-2003

Saturday, October 19, 2013 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I have never watched the show but have seen them on commercials. The guys are so attractive without their beards! And so unattractive with them.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, October 20, 2013 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Queer Eye Reunion - 10 Years Later on Bravo.

Be sure to catch this if you loved these guys the first time around. It was great fun hearing from them all again!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, October 21, 2013 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
It really was fun seeing them again and seeing how much they all truly love each other.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
It was great to see the Queer Eye reunion. I always loved that show. I forgot how long Carson's hair used to be. :-)

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
The Real World on MTV has officially run out of ideas- they've now resorted to stealing them from Big Brother....

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/11/13/real-world-29-exes/

Bidasea

08-04-2005

Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bidasea a private message Print Post    
Has anyone else watched Styled to Rock on Bravo? It's like project runway for stage costumes. The prize is a spot on Rihannas design team. The designers compete each week to dress a "star". Last week was Kelly Osbourn. This week they dressed Miley. Wow her mom is a trip. She calls herself a Momager. All the designers tried to dress Miley like a girl her age should dress. The mom didn't like any of their designs. One made a pair of really nice leather pants, and Trish said to cut them off because Miley couldn't go to the clubs without booty shorts. Wow

Amchess

08-26-2002

Saturday, November 16, 2013 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amchess a private message Print Post    
I loved the skirt tho - it was Miley style and looked cute on her.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, November 17, 2013 - 12:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Does anybody else watch that new show on Saturday mornings called "Dr. Chris Pet Vet" ? I have watched every ep since it started just a few weeks ago.

I think I have to stop watching. I was just too sad after all the effort to save the dog, and then the German Shepard died anyway 3 weeks later from a relapse.

It's a Saturday morning show so I am sure it's meant for kids, but today's ep turned my insides out and I was sobbing.

Panda

07-15-2005

Sunday, November 17, 2013 - 5:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I am watching Styled to Rock but have yet to watch the Miley episode. One thing I feel about these designers are that they seem like such downers!!!!