TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 14, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: The Little Couple: Archive through October 14, 2013 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 25, 2013 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I'm trying to remember if Jen used "buddy" on past seasons with patients (not that her patients talk back, but rather than having to remember the name of a baby, especially when there is a kid in crisis in the nicu and she is called in+.

I also sort of remember someone, maybe Jon Gosselin, using that term at times.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Sunday, August 25, 2013 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
She has called about every child 'buddy' that I've ever seen her in contact with...Bill also.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, I am all set for last weeks' show re-airing at 7pm here and then the new show at 10 pm!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
THat was so nice that his brother asked them to be godparents, I got teary eyed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I loved the show!! Can't wait to see the next one.

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
I just want to eat Will up

Happymom

01-20-2003

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Bill really makes me laugh. It was funny when he was talking about helping Will to settle down for his nap and said he (Bill) was like a super boring playmate. :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Looking forward to tonight's show..

And got this from Twitter:

http://www.channelguidemagblog.com/index.php/2013/09/24/the-little-couple-jen-arnold/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And Bill's Q&A

http://www.channelguidemagblog.com/index.php/2013/09/23/the-little-couple-tlc-bill-klein/

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Jeez Seamonkey, those were BOTH outstanding interviews. I recommend everyone read because they gave a whole lot of details that the show doesn't have time to pursue!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yep, Jen or Bill tweeted the first link and there was the other.. GOLD!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, September 27, 2013 - 5:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Bill and Jen are absolutely delightful, they just make me feel good !

Connies

03-11-2010

Wednesday, October 02, 2013 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
I can't get enough of this show. Wonder if we will get to see the daughter this season or have to wait?

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, October 02, 2013 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I saw on People.com they now have permission to bring her to the US.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, October 02, 2013 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
When Will put his arm around Jen after Yoga I teared up. She's the out of the home working parent and Bill is the stay-ish home parent and gets to bond daily with Will. It's only natural that he's bonded more with Bill...that end of Yoga hug was priceless. And I loved that he said YOGA!!!! ;) Love this show and this family.

BUT OMG how are they going to handle 2??? sigh

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 02, 2013 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They do have a nanny, too. She is there part of the day when Bill is working in his home office. But Bill does breakfast with Will, etc. Jen is usually gone by then. Jen handles bathtime as a special time with Will.

But he really is fast and he will soon be bigger than Jen! T'will be interesting.

Yes, they showed last night that they were unexpectedly fast tracked and can get Zoey. Will was quite unimpressed with her picture.

Jen took off weeks with no cameras present for early bonding with Will after they arrived home from China and it sounds like she has saved some leave for Zoey.

Her mom reminded her that she also worked full time and then asked Jen "do you know me?" .. She thinks Jen would go crazy if she just stopped working and that they will figure it out.

Bill also explained in his recent interview that, unlike non little people, LP have to face the likelihood that they might have to stop working at a younger age, due to issues with their skeletal dysplasia, so they feel they must work while they are able and save so they can live after they cannot work and also put their kids through school.

I THINK Jen said we WOULD see Zoey this season. How much, I don't kow.

I really adore this family!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, October 02, 2013 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
I don't know too many TV shows that one could walk away with a smile on the face, saying how come it's ONLY 30mins? This show is an addiction for me.

The obvious love between Bill & Jen, the clear directions they take like deciding on the Nanny, the clear support they get from family. Yeah, they will manage Zoey just fine IMO.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Wednesday, October 09, 2013 - 6:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
I hope the delay mentioned on last night's promos concerning Zoey is nothing serious. I hope there isn't a snag in the adoption.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, October 09, 2013 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I love how the show gives us an insight into LP that we would never think of.

When they were shopping for the new vehicle, Bill says he doesnt want Jen to be in a position for strangers to "help" I wondered if well meaning fans might be a concern for them.

I also remember their early relationship, Bill was a bit more... 'aggressive' (I dont think thats the word I'm looking for, but he came across on camera as harsh) He seems to have really settled in to married life! He seems so happy!

When Bill was cleaning the pool, then later out on their gorgeous patio they were remarking on the safety issues with the pool - well I'm hoping they had all those toys in that pool at that time for the cameras, because as soon as I saw those bright fun toys and will going out - I gasped... then I thought we usually dont see toys.... and most pool owners I know do not keep things floating in their pools....

I also like seeing their trips to the dentist and doctors, because its been a hard point for me, its good to see that doctors can have patience. and the hearing testing, btdt... its hard being a parent.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 10, 2013 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He was at a hard age to start CPAP, too.. I would think if an infant was on it then they'd be used to it by the time they were as strong as Will is.. but having started it myself early this year and hearing other people talk.. some adults find that they remove the mask in their sleep during the night. That hasn't been my experience but there were times at first when it was just horrible and claustrophobic.. still happens but less so as I can advocate for better (for me) mask or whatever. But he cannot really tell them how it feels.

Still with 150 apnea incidents in an hour, he certainly did need it.

If they had his tonsils and adenoids removed that might help with the apnea, might not, but in time they will do another sleep study, I'm sure.

==

I picked up on the "help" comment as well, Reader, and had several different thoughts on that.

They want to be independent, totally.

But they also could fear that "help" might not be really help and certainly not want to hand over a kid or leave a kid with someone.

Of course people with twins or multiple little ones have to deal with that and it can be challenging to say the least and that is full sized people. Jen is so tiny!

And with two, she correctly noted that the ramp might not work for her.

A lift made only for a wheelchair.. but seems like something could be done to make that platform safe for Jen and a double stroller.. that's as long as they can keep Will IN a stroller!

I know she doesn't want to always depend on her mom (who is busy running the store) or the nanny and would want time with just the kids but they really do have to think it through, which they are and I'm glad they are showing many of the issues. Makes me appreciate even more what they deal with.

The Roloffs were living on the farm which probably helped at least when loading up from home. Plus Amy is taller and sturdier than Jen, and of course they filmed when all the kids were older.

Even the stroller.. no huge heavy fancy stroller just because that would be overwhelming for Jen.

Will just lights up when he smiles!! And he really loved the water and the pool.

I also noticed all those enticing water toys!! I think Jen had fun shopping for them but wouldn't think they'd be out there all the time.

I hope the docs and dentists are all patient and not just because of the cameras, and more important, Mom being a doctor..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 11, 2013 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jen tweeted this today.. very sweet but as most commenters noted.. sure looks like a double carseat or stroller in use!!! Suitcases in background so maybe they are on their way..

https://twitter.com/JenArnoldMD/status/388796761143521280/photo/1

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Monday, October 14, 2013 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
They have Zoey! YEAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

20745162%2C00.html,http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20745162,00.html

Whoami

08-02-2001

Monday, October 14, 2013 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
That link didn't work for me Bbwatcher. But I was able to find it by clicking "home" on the error page from People Magazine from that link.

It's one of the "top stories" in the online version of People. The direct link doesn't work cause it has commas in it. I can never remember the trick to make a link with commas in it work. LOL.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Monday, October 14, 2013 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
More from Etonling:

http://www.etonline.com/news/139515_Little_Couple_News_Jen_and_Bill_Adopt_Daughter_Zoey/index.html

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 14, 2013 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
http://tinyurl.com/k7snocz

tinyurl.com works for People links. People links don't work as is for this board software.