TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 12, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): ARCHIVES: Archive through September 12, 2013 users admin

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Miz I noticed the suds yup, and she was also flicking her cigarette ash in the tub, lol. Wasn't the new couple with the dog Greg's patient? I can't remember now. I think i remember Greg telling her she was more than that and in his commentary talking about what a strong woman she seemed to be. Eris has the new single playboy lady.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, August 01, 2013 - 5:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Jasper you are right...it was Dr. Greg's new patients.

How about the single playboy lady? I think she's just doing for publicity.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, August 01, 2013 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Miz I'm not too sure about her at all. She seems a little long in the tooth for Playboy but it may just be the makeup. I find a lot of it does age. Although she looked gorgeous in a couple of the pics they showed

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, August 03, 2013 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Does anybody watch Shark Week on Discovery?

You know that commercial they keep playing where the rehabbed seal is being lowered back into the ocean, and a shark jumps into the air and eats it?

Well of course we know that is all cgi and just an advert for shark week, but today one of producers and star of the the show about the seal boat was on a cable news show today. He said that even though that commercial is fake, it is based on an incident that really happened in the past in the San Fransisco Bay area. So while the video itself is fake, it is something that really did happen. The way he worded it though, it sounded more like they lowered it into the water and then the shark got it.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I'm really enjoying watching Summer Camp on USA. Anyone else watching? New shows premere on Monday's @ 10:00 cst. I don't know how often they show but I do know that I've watched them on Sunday @ I believe 8:00 cst.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, August 07, 2013 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Texasdeb I've been watching and liking it.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, August 09, 2013 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Jasper did you watch the last two episodes of L.A. Shrinks? I just watched it last night. I was happy for Dr. Greg getting married but his dad gave me the creeps when he 'took' a hug from Greg's sister and told her he missed her. Also their Bachelor Party, how about the flirting by that chef guy again towards Greg and his partner (can't remember his name!) getting jealous again.
Then there was Greg's couple patient, couldn't believe how cheeky she was by bringing her cat after he told her not to bring the dog! I thought she liked Dr. Greg and had a good session with him last week so had no idea what was going on with her.
Speaking of patients, how about the ex-playboy bunny coming all made up after having what seemed like a little bit of a break through the session before taking the photos. She is quite attractive even without all the make up, she has nice even complexion. And she brought her dog! LOL

I'm glad Dr. A's Clayton came around and wants a baby now that he knows they don't have time on their side. I did find it weird having her mom there? Why not just bring the mom for the results part but why the before? Strange.

Oh, I'm checking out the new show Capture right now, have 2 episodes recorded, not sure I'm into it or not.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, August 09, 2013 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Miz - yup can you say awkward? Getting a sample while your mom in law is sitting outside the door. Very strange that Eris wanted her along. I am sorry the show is over, I hope it gets picked up for another season. Dr Greg's family situation was very uncomfortable to even watch. His sisters wanted no part of that man. You could almost see her skin crawl to touch him.
And the bunny being engaged one week and not the next? I think she was fibbing.
I did love how possessive Kevin (I think that's his name) became with Greg. He still seems stoned to me.

I have two eps of Capture recorded as well. I'll have to see how it goes.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, August 10, 2013 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Jasper--I too am sorry this show is over. I really enjoyed it and loved the insight each Shrink gave at the end about human commradory and really living to want to love and be loved.

I agree, bunny might have been lying.

Maybe Dr. Greg's husband Kevin had botox that is why we can't read his face that well? Kevin was possesive even the first time he met the chef at their home when he made the dinner. It was quite obvious then that the chef was quite smitten with Dr. Greg.

I watched the first episode of Capture, it was ok. I will give it a chance, watch a few more episodes. I hope they start introducing other elements to the show to make it more difficult so it's not the same formula of only hunting each week, could get boring.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, August 10, 2013 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Kevin and Greg have an open relationship but I guess he's,not used seeing someone who Greg may have possible had intimate relations with. It's Kevin's eyes they always seem half closed. He might has well have just walked up and peed on Greg at the bachelor party, he made it pretty clear to the chef to back off!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Is anyone watching Below Deck on Bravo? This show is my guilty pleasure; however, I have to admit that I'm someone peeved that no one has fired Sam or Kat yet.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I'm watching Lexie. Kat may be gone soon . Captain Lee is one grouchy,no nonsense son of a gun. I don't like how he speaks to Alex.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Lexie, Sam is a piece of work. She wouldn't last in a real life job situation for very long. I like the show best when they have clients. Like with most reality shows we BD has their share of whiners! whaaa whaaa and drunks. I like the show I'd give it a B-. Andy Choen said there will be a reunion show....looking forward to it.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I cannot be the only one that watches Duck Dynasty. I admit that I am such a sap that tonight's new episode had me in tears.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Canadians - For those that enjoy Scott and Sheldon, Season 3 of Canadian Pickers starts Monday Aug 26 on History. 2 hrs. I can't wait, I love those guys.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, August 21, 2013 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Anyone watching "Capture"? I'm caught up now so about 3 episodes in. On one hand I'm glad they voted out blue because the one guy is such a bully but at the same time, it would make sense to keep them as to keep the target off yourself plus with one injured you could catch them easier. I thought it was funny when the black team was going on after having beer and chicken wings about the food and that's why they got caught. lol

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2013 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Marameko and Lilfair, I think both Sam and Kat are real pieces of work.

BTW, Reality Tea has a link of all of Sam's arrests. Doesn't Bravo do a background check on any of these people?

Sam's arrests

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2013 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Miz - I've been watching. I find it a strangely compelling show. I keep thinking nah and then I get sucked in to the hunt. I did feel sorry for Shane for having him for,his partner. Really pulled his game down and he knows it. Now I'd like grey gone. I am annoyed at the preview at the end. It showed exactly who the hunters are, a team that is targeted and one that is caught.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hi Jasper....me too....I mean how exciting can it be the same thing every week but it does get that way.

I missed the preview for next week, hopefully it is misleading and it isn't who they showed. How disappointing for the viewers if they did, not thought out very well.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, August 25, 2013 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Anybody watch one-nighter "Family Dance Off" hosted by Derek Hough? Kinda lame. Five families competed. The family that eventually won danced first (they should have), so the dancing went downhill for the rest of the program.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
caught a little bit of it, I really like Derek. lol, that's all

Sammi

03-31-2008

Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
Bethanny Frankel's new talk show is on in the east coast at 3 pm on CBS after the Talk. Tuesday I caught some of her show and couldn't believe it. All she could talk about was sex. The questions she was asking the audience was so graphic. Discussing having sex with circumcised and uncircumcised men, the difference, etc...... I had to get up and shut it off. Again today I was at my desk when The Talk got over and there she was again with the same kind of discussion. I can't believe that this kind of graphic conversations are on in the middle of the afternoon, what is the network thinking???? This is the only subject that she seems to be able to hold a discussion about. I truly am not a prude either but I couldn't believe my ears.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
Sammi, I had the exact same reaction. Only difference is I had had enough after watching just one episode. Very disappointing as I have enjoyed watching other shows in which Bethanny has appeared.

Sammi

03-31-2008

Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
I only left it on cuz I was on my computer at my desk and it was too hard for me to get up and shut if off. Glad to hear somebody else was disgusted with her show. I know she (Bethanny) will never be in my living room again, and I used to like her and en joyed her show with her husband.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I have seen parts of her show a couple of times and it just seems like a lot of screaming women, so weird.

It does seem a bit salacious (sp) maybe it will settle down after a couple of weeks.