TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 22, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: The Little Couple: Archive through August 22, 2013 users admin

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I too saw that several months ago.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bill Klein‏@ReallyBillKlein15m
Will calls Zoey ozoy... Its really funny when he says it

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am so excited! It is finally on.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I guess I really am a sap. I was so happy for them I cried watching the show tonight.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 2:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Kid Sis and I watched tonight for the first time. They bring Will home. What a wonderful & sweet show. Not like a sappy reality show, they are so overjoyed to be new parents.

If anyone can teach little Will how to overcome obstacles in life and climb stairs, they are truly the right parents! He seems like a really smart kid, learning fast, learning the language. Impressive! Loved the show.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
This show is the perfect medicine for all that ales you. Bill is a hands on dad and that is a great thing for Will. Hopefully things will go as smooth with Zoe. Great inspirational show.

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
Goodness my heart just melts with this family and how adorable is Will & that beautiful smile. He really got great parents

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I also love how Jen's mother fell in love with Will at first sight - it reminded me of this adoption poem I read years ago...

"Not flesh of my flesh"

Not flesh of my flesh
Nor bone of my bone,
But still miraculously my own.
Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart,
But in it.

Author: Fleur Conkling Heyliger

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
each of my kids have that in their baby books!!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Hasn't he got the most engaging smile? I would probably let that kid get away with murder - all he'd have to do is smile at me.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, August 15, 2013 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I read a book when I was young about a single woman who adopted two little girls (one Korean, one Vietnamese) and that poem stuck with me. Strange what things stick with you.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, August 15, 2013 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I kind of hope she will start using a few honeys, sweeties, little loves. All she ever seems to call him is buddy...at least on the show.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, August 15, 2013 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I guess that's just her term of endearment. You can tell that she adores him and obviously he is thriving.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, August 19, 2013 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I saw the 2 most recent eps this wk-end. They do make such an adorable family.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 19, 2013 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hear "buddy" a lot lately on various shows.. seems very odd to me.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - 4:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
I had a friend in school and her father called her "Friend" and her brother "Buddy". I guess it's a form of endearment to some.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jen's Blog http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/little-couple/jen-blog-getting-a-routine.htm

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, August 21, 2013 - 6:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I think she/they got in a habit of calling him Buddy....it seems so casual and pedestrian.....that is the worst thing I can say about this very lovely family.

I had a friend that began calling her youngest daughter Sis...she's 14 yo now and still calls her Sis...everyone else call her Maryanne;).

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2013 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Perhaps because of her diminutive stature her family didn't want to call her by a "small" name - little girl, baby, etc. - and Buddy was a compromise - so that's what is used as a term of endearment in her family. Also, as a doctor, she might have been taught not to use overly familiar names for other people's children so she might not be in the habit.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2013 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Crap, I just realized I taped the repeat and the real show was at 10pm!!!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2013 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Oh no Dipo! Can you catch it elsewhere? That was sweet. Jen looked lovely for their 5th Anniversary and they spent time with Bill's family & Jen's Aunt (who babysat so they could have their romantic date). Went to Legoland, can NOT believe they were allowed to roam the Lego towns!

ETA: showed clips of their wedding. Find it Dipo!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2013 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't think they show the episodes online, I am going to check TLC, but I am really hopeing that next week it will be repeated as the 8pm show.

Cuz I know they don't repeat them like all the other shows as well.

Yep as I remembered, they only have clips and not the entire show and for some reason I couldn't get any audio. That was weird.

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 6:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
Dipo...According to my Comcast schedule Little Couple episodes will be repeated next Tuesday at 7pm & 7:30pm followed by repeat of Who do you think you are at 8pm. Im on EDT.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
I think Jen may have picked up the "buddy" usage from Bill :-) Nothing like five years of marriage to help a person pick up someone's habits. Bill uses the word pretty often. I think it's cute though.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Bombaycat.