TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 20, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 20, 2013 users admin

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2013 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I will watch the reunion, however! I have got to see what they say about Ryan.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, August 07, 2013 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Oh yes, I will watch the reunion too...Tamra's wedding? No.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, August 08, 2013 - 5:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Nope not interested in her wedding.....besides they will be divorced within a couple years.

Tre34

08-17-2005

Friday, August 09, 2013 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tre34 a private message Print Post    
Definitely will not watch that wedding................................ totally agree with Lilfair - divorced within a couple.

Really dislike Vicky. Agree with Gretchen in that rules apply to others but not her.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, August 09, 2013 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Who the hell told Tamra she was the hottest OC wife?

Emibub

05-08-2011

Friday, August 09, 2013 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emibub a private message Print Post    
....she did.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Sunday, August 11, 2013 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Tamara is using Alexis to hurt Gretchen. She will turn on Alexis when she's not needed anymore.

Libshea

08-31-2006

Monday, August 12, 2013 - 2:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Libshea a private message Print Post    
I find Vicki to be a big ol fake. I think she is mean and cares only about herself. I really liked the friendship Tamara & Gretchen had last season, and would hate to believe it was forced on Tamara's part. Now I am not so sure - or maybe this is where Vicki plays a role. I never really cared for Alexis, but believe she is as she is portrayed, a little dumb but sincerely nice. I really loved Heather, but now am not so sure. The new one - ugh. Trouble maker who thinks she knows it all cause god is on her side. And there sure has been a lot more fights since she entered the show.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, August 12, 2013 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I didn't catch if Lydia's mom had her shoes on or not when laying on the couch.

And, what kind of paranoia makes one think that they needed to use their cell phone to record an interaction?

I appreciate his service to our country but I think he needs some mental health assistance.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 5:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
I think Heather is conceited and a mean girl. I think Slade did not mean anything bad about the comment he made against Lydia. She is little and I think he chose the wrong way to express it. I was extremely thin in high school and received many comments far worse than that. I think Lydia just wanted to blast Slade and say he did her as he did Vicki. I think she just wants to be relevant. Alexis was joining into the bullying of Gretchen, so she needs to get off her high horse. Vicki and Tamara deserve each other. I don't think Tamara's husband was too happy with her being back friends with Vicki.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 5:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
I do think Ryan has issues, but I also think Lydia's mom was out of line. I would never dream of putting my feet on someone's furniture without permission.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I don't think we got the entire story on why Ryan was so angry. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. He's living with Vicki - enough said.

I still don't get why Vicki couldn't handle Tamara being friends with both her and Gretchen. And her need to keep the 'cheating on Jeff' story going on the reunion show (4 years later) is really about her own guilt for her own cheating. Hypocrite is such a perfect word for her. Everything Vicki accuses others of is to deflect the attention off of herself and her own behavior. I really don't understand why these other women agree to be puppets for her.

My first thought on seeing Lydia is that she is anorexic or has been in the past. I think that's why she reacted so strongly to Slade's comment. She really has nothing to offer on the show other then to be yet another puppet for Vicki.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
He's living with Vicki - enough said.

They weren't living with Vicki when they winter party happened they already moved out.

The bringing up Jeff 4 years after he died is low. Let his kids grieve in peace. They don't want to hear this crap about their Dad. Gretchen made Jeff happy and that is all that matters. She was by his side, but yes she did leave the hospital many times to allow Jeff's family to be alone with him as she should. She shouldn't be faulted for that. She was with him until the end.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I didn't catch if Lydia's mom had her shoes on or not when laying on the couch.

I don't know if her Mom said it on the show or on Twitter, but she said her feet were bare.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
They had already moved out when the winter party happened? Then why did Ryan say, "I own...I live here" when Lydia's mother asked who he was?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I don't think they had moved out at the time of the winter party - they have moved out since then.

Emibub

05-08-2011

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emibub a private message Print Post    
I don't think they had moved out at that point either. Vicki and Brianna discussed moving out because Vicki told her in the final show she was going to have Brooks at the house in the future.

I'd never dream of putting my feet on someone elses furniture unless they offered. But, if somebody did on mine I'd never in a million years call them out on it. He was beyond rude to Vicki's guest.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I would never dream of flipping out and yelling at a woman who settled onto my MIL's couch to rest her feet at a party. Ryan has anger management issues and I wouldn't be surprised that in a year or so when they are divorced that he brought his anger issues onto the family including to his young son too. He's not a good person.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Friday, August 16, 2013 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
I totally agree about Ryan, my point was, Lydia's mom was not acting appropriate either.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
My impression was that Ryan was a bit drunk. His behavior was so reactionary and over-hyped and rude.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
My impression is that the incident was not the first time Ryan has been over the line. VIcki's brother insinuated that it happens a lot. I also think VIcki may be a little scared of Ryan. I was watching a clip on Bravo when VIcki and Lydias mother were speaking. Vicki put her arm around Lydia and Ryan shouted don't hug her and she dropped her arm immediately.

Whether or not the Mom's behavior was appropriate is not really the issue. The response was grossly inappropriate. Save it for later or mock her later but yelling at a guest ?

Keep the alcohol out of his hands.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Did Brianna refer to Ryan as her f---ing husband?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm not liking Brianna anymore. She is in denial about her husband and I now believe he is the reason she was so on her Mom all the time about Brooks.

There was a snippet regarding next week's show and Brianna is yelling at Brooks for something he said about Ryan. Maybe Brooks saw the real Ryan too and that is a threat to Brianna.

The guy was arrested for domestic violence before and I read that Brianna met him online. What was she thinking? Why the rushed marriage?

I don't feel Lydia's Mom did ANYTHING wrong. She's in her 60's and shouldn't be expected to stand around all night. It was said she laid on the couch so only the back of her legs/feet (back of her heels) would have been on the couch, not the bottom of her foot. I lay on my couch like that all the time. Totally different from kids putting their feet up on it with shoes on.

Vicki shouldn't let Brianna blackmail her re the baby because I have a feeling Brianna is going to need her Mom in the not so distant future.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
My impression is that the incident was not the first time Ryan has been over the line. VIcki's brother insinuated that it happens a lot

Missy, he will keep doing it because he can. Brianna has already shown she is in denial. I feel sorry for that baby. Ryan is going to be all over him.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Vicki shouldn't let Brianna blackmail her re the baby because I have a feeling Brianna is going to need her Mom in the not so distant future.

I really agree with this statement. Brianna has always seemed like a really smart, capable girl but it is clear she has made a mistake in this marriage. No matter how creepy any of us think Brooks his, it should be Vicki's decision to allow him in her home if she chooses.