TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Jeff Lewis Show

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Home Improvement: Jeff Lewis Show users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 17, 2016Lyn25 07-17-16  4:13 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, July 17, 2016 - 4:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Lyn, HGTV isn't airing what yet?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 17, 2016 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lyn, if you are talking about this show it is on Bravo.

Lyn

08-07-2002

Monday, July 18, 2016 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Not as of yet, Lexie

Bravo? I just checked and I don't get that channel in my package, Dipo. Rats! Rats! Rats!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 22, 2016 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am so happy, they are pregnant!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 05, 2016 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It was fabulous to hear the heartbeat of the baby, and it is due Oct. 16/18!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, August 18, 2017 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I just started watching last night's premiere. I am laughing so hard at Jeff and Gage during the childbirth. Hilarious!

Lyn

08-06-2002

Monday, August 21, 2017 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
I just checked - I don't get Slice either

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Sunday, September 03, 2017 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
Gage's jaw drop face priceless 😂

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO.....regarding the baby....her cry sounds like she is being murdered, hahahahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
She sounds like a baby velociraptor, hahahahahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, the baby is a "terrorist", as my friend used to call her children. Cracks me up that the doctors even say she is an intense baby.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And I am cracking up at how Monroe holds them hostage to her every whim.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
"Did we find the nipples the cats took off the counter"; OMG, I died laughing.

Typical cats.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Amazing....Monroe was a perfect little lady at her baptism, she didn't even cry when they put the water on her forehead. She looked like she was fascinated by the water in the font.

So cute, and she had really great shoes!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, October 20, 2017 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I was so happy she didn't go into baby velociraptor mode. LOL! She was so cute and was very curious about the holy water.

I got a kick out of Father Davies. Great sense of humor.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 20, 2017 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, she sure can scream. Father Davies was too funny.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 02, 2018 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
WWHL Verified account @BravoWWHL
1h1 hour ago
More
Wedding Bells For @JLJeffLewis? https://youtu.be/U-9AudRK1FA #FlippingOut

Lyn

08-06-2002

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Jeff Lewis Fan Created Petition Calling Bravo to Renew Contract/

Haven't been able to get his show for a while...sounds like a lot has happened since Jeff and Gage discussed having a baby. (Did catch a few old episodes while visiting my son and DIL)

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I wondered what happened with Jenny - - So I’m watching wondering if it unfolds on this season, he talked about it on Watch Whar Happens Live... what a mess!

I’m so sad watching his grandmother and how Jenny seems to be supportive

PS thanks for the link, it does confirm the issue with Jenny and it’s supposedly on film and will be aired.

Lyn

08-06-2002

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
I'll keep my eye on this thread and hopefully some kind soul will post what happened

They've been through so much over the years, I never thought Jeny and Jeff would part ways

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Thank you Lynn for posting the link, bravo showed scenes for next week and it showed Jenny in the back seat crying, the car was full... but we know that producers are sneaky...

Jeff was so calm and easy going on Watch What Happens Now, and break ups on housewives girlfriends are common, so I was hoping it was drama with Jenny, especially since the storyline with Jeff and his employees combined with caring for his grandma dying. Very real pain and stress, but after reading your link 😲

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nope they had a really serious fight; I read an article a while back that said the "insiders" thought it was something that had been building for a while. I suspect the death of his grandma, the lawsuit from the surogate and all the other "normal" stress from flipping may have just built to where there had to be an explosion.

Those in the know think it will take years before they even try to work it out.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, October 20, 2018 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Jeff Lewis has said the straw that broke his back was Jenny bringing suit against Jeff for being an abusive employer. There was a thorough investigation and he was exonerated. He said it was hard to get over that but he misses her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 20, 2018 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Missyb, but wasn't that after he had had the big fight and fired her? Not too sure of the timeline on all this.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, October 21, 2018 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
It may have been. He said they had sat down to a very open friendly lunch discussing cutting back her hours. She could still be "friend of" type of thing. She had been upset that it had become more of the jeff Lewis show and not Jeff and Jeni. He said he left the lunch on very good terms and was shocked with the accusations she made to Bravo. It was funny because I actually had on radio andy on sirius and heard him talk about this. How the work relationship was the ony thing that was not real about the show and he did not like fooling people that way. Everyone else is on his payroll.
https://people.com/home/jeff-lewis-real-reason-mad-jenni-pulos/

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: