TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 07, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 07, 2013 users admin

Granjan

05-10-2011

Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 11:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I haven't seen the episode yet, but who would dream of putting their feet on a hostess' couch? I think she's a little wacko, anyway.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2013 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
the engagement , ugh. the only good no great thing was meeting slades brother.

saw Gretchen on WWHL and she showed she is wearing slades ring on left hand and Jeffs on right hand and will until the day she dies. I personally would not care for that if my spouse did that.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Friday, August 02, 2013 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Heather's son: He looks just like the little boy in the Kraft mac and cheese commercials and sounds rather like him. I wonder if it is.

Vicki's dress at her party certainly did her no favors. Ugh!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, August 02, 2013 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
It is amazing to me how much Slade, his bother and son resemble one another.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Friday, August 02, 2013 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Just like she was asked before Alexis for the Fox 5 job, which turned out not to be true; and then there was the whole Malibu Country debacle).

They were both true and Gretchen had emails and voice mails that confirm her story.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, August 02, 2013 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
She was offered a "walk on" role on Malibu Country. That is true. What wasn't true was when she told Tamra that they were filming on the day of the wedding dress party, which was a Friday, because MC didn't film on Fridays.

I don't remember Gretch ever producing emails and voicemails re: the Fox 5 job. I vaguely recall at the reunion Gretchen got called out because the producers backed up Alexis and said they never offered Gretchen the job before Alexis.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, August 02, 2013 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Actually - on the day of the wedding dress shopping, Gretchen said very distinctly that she had a previously arranged "speaking engagement". It was not about Malibu Country. It was only later when Tamara was gossiping and sniping that she brought up the tv show.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Friday, August 02, 2013 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I remember that Gretchen was very upset that Alexis was invited to the wedding dress shopping day and Gretchen did not want her there. Every single one of them are mean diva's

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Monday, August 05, 2013 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
Wow, just saw the Ryan episode, WOW, I actually feel for Vicki he seems like he would withhold the grandchild kind of guy, talk about eggshells with him.
Hope Briana notices the Red flag behavior. Proud that Lydia's mom stayed at the party.

Audie

05-08-2011

Monday, August 05, 2013 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
Vickie is a loud-mouthed bully and the other women just fall in line while they all chew on Gretchen. Methinks perhaps there's a lot of jealousy because of Gretchen's youth and beauty. Have you looked at the other women? Other than Alexis, there isn't a looker in the bunch!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 05, 2013 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Just saw a the section with Ryan. I agree with Susieqok. Wow, just Wow. Ryan is a sicko psycho.The implication was that he does this a lot. It was frightening. Brianna should scared.

Funfit4life

03-16-2006

Monday, August 05, 2013 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Funfit4life a private message Print Post    
Hi 5 Audie!!!! I agree with everything you said

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 - 12:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
So sixty-four is "elderly"? I'm thinking that means Vicki is not too far away from the retirement home.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
lol kappy.

Ryan was totally wrong with Lydia's mother.

Vicki is totally wrong with EVERYONE.

I actually am on Gretchen's side this season - even if i dont particularly care for Slade... and even as a woman, i just wanted to hit those other women who wouldnt let go of the "looks" comments.. OWN UP to YOUR comments before you try to play the female card.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Well, the he said, she said theory didn't work out so well for Ryan. We could clearly hear what he said to Judy and he lied. I can't imagine why he got so upset. Something is off there, and I feel like it is going to be hard on Breanna this week when the truth is shown to everyone. I'm sorry for her that she is having to deal with the stress of an absent husband, a new baby and discord with her mother....and now this revelation that is not going to bode well for her relationship with Ryan.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Ryan was horrible on last night's show. Good luck being a decent role model for your son there loser.

Reading around the web to see what peeps thought and how he came to start to say "I own...rent" this house, I came across Ryan making Vicki put serveillance tapes in her house? What?? Is he trying to watch his wife while he's gone?

I was sorely disappointed in Briana's reaction to all this. That girl is in total Don't Even Know I Am Lying (DENIAL) mode. She might want to look out when his abuse turns to her, if it hasn't already.

I did read (didn't save the article) that Briana and her son have moved to an apartment since filming stopped. Wonder if this happened after Vicki actually saw/heard what Ryan said.

I'm very disappointed in Briana and she sounded like a spoiled child when she said, "I can't even put my feet on the couch." Well, no..that's because you live there, but if an older women's feet hurt and she needs to lay on the couch with her feet up for a bit that is totally differnt from you, Miss Spoiled One, putting your feet on your Mom's couch.

Vicki needs to not let them threaten her with not being able to see her grandchild if they try that. I have a feeling Briana is going to need her Mom in the next couple of years. No one in their right mind should stay married to Ryan, who is a complete control freak and seems to have mental issues.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Wow. Ryan really was being a jerk in the last show. In a previous episode, he talked about how he was the "man of the house" now, and he behaved like had every right to take control of the house and dictate who was and wasn't allowed there. Ummm, no Ryan. You are a in-law, and a guest. Just cause you pay rent does not mean you own the house now. It's not your house!

I don't care what kind of a creep Brooks might be. It's Vickie's house. If she wants him there, then she has every right to invite him in. If her kids don't like it, they can leave. I'm willing to bet that the rent they pay isn't any where's near what they will have to pay on their own.

I can't believe how he lied about Lydia's mom, and how she approached him. He just about jumped down her throat from the beginning. Even if there was a strick "no feet on the couch" policy, he could/should have approached her and politely asked her to remove her feet from the couch.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, August 07, 2013 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I'm afraid for anyone close to Ryan. He appears to be out of control and probably has violent tendencies. People need to run the other direction before it's too late.

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Wednesday, August 07, 2013 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
I read on another site, Ryan claims he has it all recorded on his cell phone and Bravo edited it to make him look bad. Any one care to bet that IF he had it all recorded and it did not make him look bad, he would be having the recording out there for all to hear. He just can not stop and admit he was out of line, drunk and verbally abusive toward Lydia's mom.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2013 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Ryan acts like that's his home.I really expected Vicki to light into him but it seems she was trying to keep the peace so she can see the baby.It was good that she told her daughter that she was going to see Brooks even if he is creepy. He can be her "creepy".

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Wednesday, August 07, 2013 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I give props to our Hero Service Men and Woman who are overseas fighting for our freedom, however, with Ryan's temper I don't like the idea of him having a gun as I think he needs help first.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2013 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Does anyone plan on watching Tamra's wedding? I have ZERO desire.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, August 07, 2013 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Haven't watched a "reality" wedding yet!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, August 07, 2013 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Zero desire here too!

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2013 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Not watching...this show jumped the shark a while ago.