TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 03, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 03, 2013 users admin

Granjan

05-10-2011

Monday, June 24, 2013 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Yes, it was Lydia's party and Slade and Gretchen were guests.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Monday, June 24, 2013 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I thought Lydia overacted to the comment. Slade was just joking with her and then she had to throw in that Vicki had plastic surgery because of him WTH.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, June 24, 2013 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Slade showed how little manners he has and how unintelligent he is when he made that comment to Lydia and what he said after. Same old Slade.

He needs to just keep quiet and stop opening his mouth. Gretchen knew immediately he once again said the wrong thing. She keeps trying to make him into something he isn't and never will be. She wants him to be better behaved and someone her parents can accept better. She really needs to rethink having a child with him because she will raise that child on her own.

Why wasn't Lauri's husband with her at Lydia's party?

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, June 24, 2013 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
or how much was Lauri paid to stir up some drama this season?

cant wait to watch WWHL tonight and see Slade's ex and Jeanna and her family!!

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Monday, June 24, 2013 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
oh thanks for the heads up I will be sure to watch WWHL!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, June 24, 2013 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Why wasn't Lauri's husband with her at Lydia's party?

I'm pretty sure I saw her dancing with him in the background.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, June 24, 2013 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Wow - So Vicki completely created and gave birth to Real Housewives all by herself.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I missed it! So involved with the BLACKHAWKS!

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Actually it was Andy that started the Vicki is the OG of the OC.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I thought it was always stated before that Jeana Keough was the inspiration.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
I think what Andy meant when he referred to Vicki as the OG, is that she is the only one that has been on the show the whole time. The way Vicki was talking about giving birth to it, and if she had said no, the entire franchise wouldn't exist, was way over the top.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Oh, I just picture OG as old granny and I'm good to go ;-). I wouldn't want to be called the OG of anything. Gangs are not a good thing and using slang associated with them is not something I would want to be called.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Yes, Vicki still thinks she's the be all and end all. As much as I dislike her, I think I actually feel sorry for her. How miserable she must be. To me, her life is unhappiness (except for her grandbaby).

What is an OG?

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I'm one of the rare few that really likes Vicki. Vik and Tamra are why I watch.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Granjan - OG is 'original gangster'. Vicki isn't so much an OG as an OH (original housewife)...lol

Tishala

08-01-2000

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
She might be an OH, but that only works if it's in Hebrew, which is read from right to left.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
She's desperate to find love, it's been her mantra in every season. I hope she dumps Brooks and meets someone special. I like Vicki because she's not perfect and she's not boring :-)

Alliet

07-11-2005

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 1:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
Wow, Laurie is nasty. She was vicious and what she did was vindictive, as she's proven when spilling her guts to Gretchen a few weeks ago.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Another one that lies just as much as Laurie is Gretchen. When Heather was talking last night about how Gretchen lied and said she could have been filming a show instead of going shopping for wedding dresses, I remembered a couple of seasons ago when Gretchen told Alexis she had been offered the Fox 5 job and turned it down. Alexis went to Fox 5 and asked them about it and they told her it wasn't true - that they never offered Gretchen a job.

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
that whole thing that Laurie pulled was weird. She should have pulled her aside and told her all in one story, not doing it the way she did.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Gretchen and Alexis were offered walk on roles on Malibu Country. Heather now admits this is true.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Chieko stated:
I'm pretty sure I saw her dancing with him in the background.

Oh..thanks, I just didn't see him.

I'm starting to feel sorry for Gretchen. It seems Vicki is out to get her and yes, it does appear Lydia is being told to stir things up.

I can't stand Lori and don't know why she is back on the show (money) and certainly didn't think she was one of Tamra's 'best friends.' Flimsy excuse to get her to embarrass Vicki....so lame. Vicki finally breaks up with the guy and is upset about it, so Lori adds fire to the flame. What a gal. Her daughter sounds like she has real classy friends. Glass houses Lori.

I hope Heather has to admit she was wrong on the next show about Gretchen being offered a spot on Malibu Country (which is now cancelled.) She's too quick to judge as well and she will go after whomever the crowd is going after. This year it seems to be Gretchen, who has been nothing but nice to Tamra and doesn't deserve Tamra seeming to let Vicki and Alexis come before Gretchen. Having said that, Gretchen is no actress....that laugh is just not for TV.

They should all be able to get along and Tamra should realize who has been there for her this last year when she was on the outs with a lot of people.

I'm not saying Gretchen is perfect...nope and don't want her with Slade, but her friendship was true to Tamra and I don't feel that Tamra is being completely honest with Gretchen right now to such an extent that Gretchen feels used.

Emibub

05-08-2011

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emibub a private message Print Post    
Funny, I feel just the opposite about Gretchen and Tamra's "friendship". I think Gretchen befriended Tamra as a self preservation move. She just didn't want to be in the line of fire any longer so she went along with the friendship to protect herself. These women are so afraid of Tamra's wrath that they will pounce on the one on the outs just to keep from being a target themselves. Just like high school.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
I was thinking what a sad bunch these women are. I do feel sorry for Gretchen- I have always liked her. What was really sad was what a great friend Tamara is. A good friend will not let someone speak poorly about you or your mate. They defend you. I could not believe how quickly Tamara turned on Gretchen. She was ready to believe anything negative about her "friend".
All I thought of when Heather said it wasn't true that Gretchen was offered a part was what if the producer lied to Heather or maybe Heather was lying. But Tamara was ready to believe the worst about her friend. How pathetic!
And of course Vicki has to get in there just to antagonize the situation...cause she's so motherly and mature. Jealous much Vicki?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 03, 2013 - 3:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Bbwatcher, while it is true that they were offered on walk-on roles, Gretchen did lie and say they were filming that day.