TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 01, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): ARCHIVES: Archive through July 01, 2013 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, June 09, 2013 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yes- I got Netflix a couple of months ago and sat down and watched whole seasons of United States Of Tara,Friday Night Lights and currently Mad Men.I have to make myself get up and get busy. Netflix=Bad for my waist line.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, June 09, 2013 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I love to series binge via Netflix! I'm currently bingeing on Breaking Bad.

Sammi

03-31-2008

Sunday, June 09, 2013 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
I am with you Rox, I did the same thing yesterday in my pj's all day. It was the one with that nut job Victoria on it that was so tied to her mother she couldn't even function. I was hoping that Kyra would win not that mean girl Laura. But we never hear from the winners again anyway so guess it doesn't make a heckuva lotta dikfference who wins.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 09, 2013 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Started a thread since I had so much to say about the show, LOL.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, June 09, 2013 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I moved Dipo's last post on 72 hours, plus copies of other posts on that show, to the new thread..
hope that helps.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Sunday, June 09, 2013 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
That Victoria was one crazy girl! I wanted Kiana to win but I guess people still end up voting for the All American blonde type.

Spoton

09-16-2005

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
Just watched two new docu-reality shows - loved them both!
"The Freshman Class" follows four students thru their first year at Louisiana Culinary. Very no-nonsense documentary. The first show gave background story of each student (man, woman, both in their early 20's, another man, woman, both 41). Monday Night, 9:30 central time, COOK (232 on Direct TV).

The other is "Below Deck" follows the crew on a VERY large luxury yacht. Again, it follows the people and their jobs and personalities. It did not appear to be scripted (at least to me!). This was a Preview Special, with no other episodes scheduled yet (at least on my Direct TV lising). It is on Bravo (237 Direct TV) and is set to replay today at (all central times) 1:00 pm, Wed 2:30 am, Sun 6/16 7:00 am, and Mon 6/17 2:00 am.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Spoton, I think the regular series of Below Deck starts in early July.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
The finale of Top Chef Canada was great. I wish both competitors could have won, though, cuz that looked like some amazing food.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Sunday, June 23, 2013 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
America’s Best Restaurant (working title) – Modeled after UK hit Ramsay’s Best Restaurant and from executive producer Gordon Ramsay, America’s Best Restaurant is a new food competition series that travels across the country and tackles the food world from a wholly different direction: the restaurants. Sixteen of the nation’s best restaurants, representing all variety of cuisines, will compete against each other on their own turf to find out who truly provides the best all-around, top-to-bottom restaurant experience and deserves to be crowned as America’s Best Restaurant.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, June 24, 2013 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
sooOOooOOoo, did anyone else watch Celebrity "Wife" swap with Bristol Palin and Melissa Rivers? Now I never liked Mellissa and thought she was spoiled, but man, she looked like a saint compared to Bristol.
Let's see - No, I don't want to participate in this part of the show.....I'll watch. (hope you never appear on another TV show!)Oh, I have to watch a kid do his homework... And her sister refusing to do a job that she trained for, because, it was tooooo hard. Poo Hoo.

And how that poor Palin kid is being raised not by a mother as much as by siblings who laugh at his misbehavior that correct and train him.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, June 24, 2013 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I did. I was surprised in many directions. Melissa and Joan were rigid, I thought, and Bristol way too lax. It was a good switch. I liked that Bristol made them unwind a bit, and get away from work, and I liked that Melissa was able to teach Willow how to get Tripp to behave.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, June 24, 2013 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rslover, I've seen the UK version and it is a great show. I look forward to seeing the US version.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Monday, June 24, 2013 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Lex, Cool. Food Court looks good too.

I watched celebrity wife swap. That Tripp is a trip! I think Cooper is a great kid. I've watched their show. I think Melissa is consistent with what she says and does, rather than rigid. Bristol needs to do that with her son.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 - 4:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
OMG OMG OMG ! Joanne McLeod and Hal Johnson are going to be on Amazing Race Canada! It just became cant miss tv for me. Lol

Body Break' duo to compete on 'Amazing Race Canada

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 - 5:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yup, they'll get me watching. When does it start?

Rissa

03-19-2006

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 - 5:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
July 15th, already have a reminder set up in my calendar. LOL

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 - 6:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Anyone watching couple therapy? VH1. The first show introduces the couples, as well as the therapists - it's another one of "those" reality shows,

Joe of girls gone wild, he seems to get a lot of camera time as he seems to be the only one exasperated with Flav a Flav, who does control money.

I am interested in the teen mom couple, hope the therapists can break thru

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Reader I saw the first epi, not on my record list, so I have to depend on catching it during one of the many reruns each week.

Naked and Afraid? Really? Has anyone watched it?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I think Tripp may be ADHD.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, June 29, 2013 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Couples Therapy: Dustin and Heather from Real World join the show. Okay, those other guys were just mean and childish. It's fascinating to see one of the youngest (Tyler) being the most mature.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, July 01, 2013 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Please tell me someone else watched Siberia and can't tell if it's real or fake!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, July 01, 2013 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched yet but I've recorded it and now I'm intrigued.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, July 01, 2013 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Well I won't say yet, but it looks terrifying. I can't imagine how they can reallydo that to people. It seems psychologically very dangerous.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, July 01, 2013 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Siberia is Faux reality - I know, I was kind of suckered as well until the death, then I went to the web site.