TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 26, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 26, 2013 users admin

Donya

09-10-2009

Sunday, May 12, 2013 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Donya a private message Print Post    
Please recast......

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, May 12, 2013 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see NYC cancelled. All of the women in this franchise need a reality check. Cancelling one would signal the end of all of them and that would not be a bad thing. Bravo needs to move on.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
HWONY remains the same...I won't be watching!

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
This is the OC thread and I got to watch last night.

Vicki's insecurity when they were checking in was so stupid. Own your decisions. You got a divorce, with that comes that you stay in your own hotel room. She could have invited Brooks on that trip. Briana wasn't there.

Mysti

09-28-2005

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysti a private message Print Post    
When I watch this show I wonder if Tamra has ever watched herself on the show.

If I saw myself screeching and angry like she is I would make a change!

Whoami

08-02-2001

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Vicki's insecurity is sad. But the other women have no business railing on her for crying. She has a right to feel blue, and if she wants to cry, let her cry. What is it with people who don't let you have your own emotions?

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
I think they didn't want to hear her crying because Vicky is a manipulator. She also caused her divorce. Don was a decent man.

I love how Vicky tells her story of the trip to Brianna. She is a typical narcissist- they tell you the part of the story they want you to hear.
Vicky mentioned what Tamara called her. But she failed to tell her the part about her jealousy of not being seated near Tamara and so she starts trying on coats, and then is still not happy with not being the center of attention and suddenly has dinner plans, with 10 friends. (she rubbed that in Tamara's face) I can read her like a book.
Vicky did not act like a professional business woman. She was rude to the owner and his daughter, and was rude at the wine tasting.
I have to say I did appreciate Tamara and her conversation with Eddie. She can change because she is recognizing that she lashes out. Vicky on the other hand is a true narcissist because she does not understand why Gretchen is upset with her. She doesn't see how cruel she was to Gretchen when Jeff was dying of cancer, and then how she treated Slade after that. Until she recognizes these things she will not change.

I LOVE the new girl..she is a doll!!!

I don't care for Heather's personality...I feel she lacks warmth, but Terry was being too silly. There is a time for joking around but he doesn't turn it off, and doesn't get it.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I loved Heather and Terry in the first season because it is how my hubby and I banter. Then, I was not enjoying Heather and thought she was being too sensitive. I completely softened when it came out that he threw out divorce to hurt her. It reminded me that we only see a small part of what manipulating producers want us to see.

When Tamra was on WWHL with Dr. V., she was enthralled with herself and was ecstatic that she won Biggest Mean Girl in the poll. Again, last night softened me a little in that she is acting that way as a front for insecurity. In her talk with Eddie (that guy still creeps me out) she was vulnerable and honest and open. Maybe she will get some time with Dr. V. in real life, away from cameras.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rubyroo, as much as I adored Don when he was on the show, it came out after they "separated" that Don had cheated on Vicki for most of their marriage.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie- Brianna let it be known that Brooks was around a long time when Vicky was married. She played the victim once again. There is something not quite right with Vicky if her own child does not want her to know where he lives.

Jen- I saw that WWHL, too. I did notice Tamara was concerned about what the doc thought about her behavior. Maybe she will change...probably not till next season. :-)

I'm also glad Heather and Terry solved their problem. She wrote about it in her blog.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Okay, so know is watching anymore?

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
The last show was on Monday, 5/13, and a bunch of people discussed it the next day.

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Saturday, May 18, 2013 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
Guess they are filming for the next season. We live n OC. My daughter and some friends were at The Rooftop in Laguna BeCh the other evening and there were signs up saying Bravo was filming but no one would say what show. Not too difficult to figure out. A Bravo show in Orange County at a location where they have filmed RHWOC many times before. Too bad they didn't stick around to see who was being filmed.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 - 3:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Boy, it sure seems like Lydia likes to stir the pot.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Lydia is a pot-stirrer, just like Taylor was her first season on BH.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Slade getting Gretchen that car was odd. Also, Gretchen needs to lay off the botox or whatever, she is young and is starting to look weird.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
My husband would NEVER trade in my car and make a purchasing decision like that for me. It's one thing if he could afford it and just bought it but to trade out a lease. Yuck! They're not even married so that makes it worse to me and why couldn't they sit down and watch the taping. Put your phone away and take a break. Nothing is that important that you can't take a moment to be present.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I would be livid if my husband traded my shark (I had a silver car) without consulting me first...he knows better. Lol

Tishala

08-01-2000

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
Heather was so spectacular in this week's show. But then, she's always the shining light. I didn't like that older housewife on the show Heather was guest starring on, the older blonde lady, who seemed very shooty. I hope she doesn't become a regular on RHWOC.

It was good to see Vicki finally have a sense of humor about herself when she put the pig's nose and glasses on her face. She asked Mr Slade what he thought and, although I didn't hear an answer, I didn't see a significant difference on or off. Her nose is very up-turned.

Gretchen was very Alexis-esque in this episode, claiming Mr Slade had bought the automobile for her when in fact he'd just turned in her lease for another lease. Why bother being dishonest about it? It makes her look like that other one and her husband, the sanctimonious couple. I will say, though, that the sanctimonious woman looks GREAT in the previews for next week.

That young woman, Lydia, is boring. And I hate the way she does her eye makeup. It makes her look like a Holly Hobby doll. And the too-pale, in your face pink lip doesn't work for me either.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Anyone interested in seeing the Hot In Cleveland episode Heather was on, it will be airing Sunday (5/26/13) at 3PM Eastern on TVLand.

The episode originally aired Jan. 23. The title of the episode is "The Conversation." And the character Heather plays is "Nikki."

I got all this info of IMDB. I haven't seen the episode yet myself (I have the DVR set). I used to watch the show, but had to dump it from my list when I was running out of time and DVR space to keep recording it. Oh, and it did air earlier this evening during prime time, but I had a DVR conflict, so will have to wait till Sunday.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Whoami. I might check it out.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, May 24, 2013 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
What is with the gifting on this show, all together? Vicki's boyfriend gives her a fur coat he obviously can't afford so we know it was a leased piece, Vicki gives her daughter a car but the daughter is expected to make the payments and now Slade leases a car for Gretchen and we all pretend he got it for her. These people are all so ostentatious. Quit trying to outdo each other when you can't afford it.

And I never commented on Alexis' ring but if you can afford a very nice diamond ring then you can afford the insurance for it. Buy it, insure it, forget it. It is ridiculous to own jewelry that you are afraid to wear, I don't believe her, she can just get much flashier looking fakes to please her ego.

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Friday, May 24, 2013 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
A friend of mine saw Alexis driving a brand new black Rolls yesterday. Why do these people need Rolls???

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, May 24, 2013 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
To prove they are better than the rest of us, except it isn't working very well for Alexis.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Sunday, May 26, 2013 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
I just watched that episode of Hot In Cleveland. Boy, Heather was..um..pretty bad.