TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 09, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 09, 2013 users admin

1jetsfan

07-21-2010

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 1jetsfan a private message Print Post    
They just wrapped up filming at The Sagamore in Lake George (upstate NY). My friend told me they were taking cooking lessons, but she does not follow the show and could not tell me who was there.

1jetsfan

07-21-2010

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 1jetsfan a private message Print Post    
Dina tweeted at the end of February that she split from hubby Tommy Manzo. That's really sad news.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
1jetsfan, from everything that I have read about Tommy Manzo, that is not a shocker.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
I remember Dina from a show on WE (before housewives) where she planned her wedding to him. He was not very nice to her on that show. She's such a sweet person.

1jetsfan

07-21-2010

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 1jetsfan a private message Print Post    
Local police called (again) to calm down this bunch:
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/new-jersey-housewives-fight-ends-blood-article-1.1308847

Lorib

05-18-2011

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorib a private message Print Post    
Not to be an advocate for violence, but if someone made fun of my Child with Autism, I'd probably get riled too...

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, May 03, 2013 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Season Five Promo

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey/season-5/videos/youre-in-jersey-toughen-up

Oy vey! I don't know if I can take a third season of the same arguments.

Hey, where has Huk been?

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Saturday, May 18, 2013 - 5:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
theresa told Andy Cohen that Melissa's song, "On Display" is about her (theresa). She thinks it is because the lyrics say the paparazzi is following the person in the song. She say they follow her, but not Melissa. Melissa says the song is 100% not about Theresa! REad it on People's website. Honestly, everything is about Theresa (in her mind)...she is so delussional!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, May 18, 2013 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I agree that in Teresa's mind, everything is about her. Then again, Melissa only wanted on the show to get the kind of attention that Teresa was getting. This is PR to promote the new season, plain and simple.

I use to be completely addicted to the franchise but no more. Adding this kind of drama just makes it easier to turn them off.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Sunday, May 19, 2013 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
"You're so vain, you probably think this song is about you!"

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Monday, May 20, 2013 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
vain or delusional,,,or crazy

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, May 20, 2013 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I was trying to find out what this guy actually said and came across this article:

Johnny Karagiorgis Files Charges

From reading the responses to the article, it seems Johnny was dissing the Lauritas, not their son. It seems he said they should be the last people going around promoting autism awareness.

Perhaps he feels they are doing this to get more attention for themselves. It seems Joe Gorga is always ready for a fight.

Jacqueline is now talking about her latest plastic surgery...as if someone cares. It makes me wonder what lengths will this woman go to in order to get publicity? It's sad.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Sunday, May 26, 2013 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Cricket, the shop owner (where the fight took place) said in the article that Karagiorgis was making fun of the child. Of course he is trying to protray himself better to win the suit, making fun of a child won't win him in favor in the suit.

Just saw the promo for this show and Caroline said something interesting. Something about not knowing the real Melissa...or at least that is what I think I heard. Has anyone heard this?

Lorib

05-18-2011

Sunday, June 02, 2013 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorib a private message Print Post    
Bb I heard that also. I am so excited about tonight's premiere I am beside myself!

I watched the 11 min Teaser, and Jacqueline also had some interesting (albeit tacky) things to say..

Melissa just leaves a bad taste in my mouth, can't help it. Kathy, I truly believe is stirring the pot, and I think Caroline is regretting buying into any of it.. Who knows.. I also noticed when I watched the reunion again, Caroline said, some things in her life would always be off limits, but previews for this season lead us to believe they show a glimpse of her and Al's marriage? We'll see, I guess!!

1jetsfan

07-21-2010

Monday, June 03, 2013 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 1jetsfan a private message Print Post    
So disappointed in that whole shopping trip with Gia. Why would you want your daughter shown in that light? She mimics her mother and father; so sad.

Same old; same old, but that will not stop me from watching the 2013 train wreck!

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Monday, June 03, 2013 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I hate that I have to wait until the end of August to get this on Slice Canada :-(

Lorib

05-18-2011

Tuesday, June 04, 2013 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorib a private message Print Post    
I thought this episode was a snooze fest. I was annoyed as heck and hope it picks up!!!

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, June 05, 2013 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I kinda agree with the Greek. Jac does come across o me like she is trying to pimp herself out bc of her son's autism. At the same time, I thought that Chris' joke about their son going to his room and wondering about the crazy people was not tacky. You either cry or make lemonade.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, June 05, 2013 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Is it common for 11 year old girls to wear dangly earrings, eye makeup and dark lipstick?

Also, Jac said that Nick did so much better during the storm aftermath when he stayed home with her so I wonder why it is that he doesn't stay home with her everyday. Why must a 3 year old go to school?

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, June 05, 2013 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Chieko, I think it's common in New Jersey. I saw several 11/12 year old girls with makeup on at a school event last night (in Seattle). Yes to dangly earrings also.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Wow...I guess I am a fuddy duddy...I think 11, 12, 13 is too young.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Friday, June 07, 2013 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
You're not a fuddy duddy I also think it's a bit much especially the make up combined with the clothes.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Saturday, June 08, 2013 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
JOE GIUDICE'S AFFAIR WITH NANNY

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, June 09, 2013 - 4:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That "nanny/secretary" is the same girl that Jac was talking about in the reunion show when she talked about people walking Joe and his "secretary" at a party at Teresa's house.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Sunday, June 09, 2013 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Yep, and she is still in denial to everyone else.