TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 30, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: The Little Couple: Archive through May 30, 2013 users admin

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Could be they want to introduce her picture and all in time on the show. You know draw it out for ratings (producers not Jen and Bill).

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Zoey is or was 19 months old..

http://starcasm.net/archives/218285

I do hope the second adoption goes through for them, and for that little girl.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
This article says the 2nd adoption has been finalized...so it looks good! Zoey was 8 months when they started the adoption, now 18 months.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/08/little-couple-adopt-second-child-video_n_3235416.html?utm_hp_ref=entertainment&ir=Entertainment

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
wow that took awhile then

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
People magazine this week had a feature on them and claimed that Bill said Will was enough for now, sounding like the other adoption wasn't happening, but I kind of think that article is trying to stay up with the show.

I started following Jen and Bill on their Twitter feeds. Jen made a comment that it was a good thing that their dog treats are high quality because will had gotten into them.

Per the People article both of them said being parents is even better than they'd ever anticipated. When they got to China, Will immediately called them the names for mamma and papa, recognizing them from the pictures they sent him.

They also describe Jen trying to get him to nap and him having such fun playing, but her enjoying him.

Anyway, hope the article about finalizing is correct one.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jen posted this link via Twitter, and it confirms that they are in the process of adopting Zoey.

http://www.texaschildrensblog.org/2013/05/international-adoption-wearing-my-mommy-and-doctor-hats-as-a-new-adoptive-parent/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
lc

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 11:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
@JenArnoldMD her twitter has quite a large gallery of photos..

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 11:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Look at that smile! What a little doll! He is just adorable.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 11:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
At that link, scroll down to more adorable.. oh, might as well post it too.. both photos from the link above.

Cool kid.

will

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 6:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
Precious! I'm watching the show from last night they are such an amazing couple. I love watching this show

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
What I love about this show is they they are both so genuine. There is no fighting or ugliness. Just a wonderful couple tackling life and a great love for each other. Very refreshing to watch. I am so happy for them and love the pictures.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Ditto :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I love her gallery of photos on her Twitter account.. a variety of shots of places they have visited, tv shows they have visited (since Will's arrival), shots of her friends and colleagues from work, travels and interspersed with typical mom shots like Will with a milky face or with the dogs (both are getting along with him and he loves them.. just a sweet woman 9and a very accomplished woman) sharing bits of her sweet life. Pics of Bill of course and times with family too. Will has been enfolded into a very nice extended family, too. And Zooey will have all of them and Will, too.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 - 12:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I wish they wouldn't drag things out.. wanted them to meet Will tonight.. but, next week...

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
So now you people have got me hooked on this show! Not only that, but last night my daughter ended up watching the 3 episodes that I had recorded so now she's probably hooked too! Such a likeable couple (and we were disappointed that we didn't see them meet Will last night too!).

Debra

11-19-2003

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
http://mobile.thewrap.com/thewrap/pm_105955/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=kT1N3uBf

Hope the link works.

The article is about the adoption of Zoe. Bill posted the link on his twitter.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
To me, the opportunity for these two children to get a loving home far outweighs any issues involving the proximity of their adoption - and it seems that it isn't nearly as immediately on top of one another as it appears on television. I would assume that most children who are available for adoption are used to living around a group of children so being part of a larger family might be more comfortable for them.

That little Will is just too cute...his laughter could light up a room. I see a future of expensive cars for the Little Couple!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I don't know why the big hoo-ha about that fact they adopted 2 kids back to back. So what! Lots of folks have twins all the way up to quads and quints, or give birth in rapid succession. I think it's great the kids will have each other to grow up and play with.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I can't wait for future episodes to see how Will fits in and I'll love hearing him speak English. Young children like him pick up their new language in no time at all.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
OG.. the picture of Will with the sunglasses is one of many posted by Jen on her Twitter account.. (not all of him, of course) and it appears that he is fitting in very well. It also appears that he is buddies with the dogs, so that issue was resolved.

The other day I happened to go on Twitter to tweet something, so I looked at tweets from people I follow. Jen had posted a link to a finger painting by Will.. proud mom!!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, May 30, 2013 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
He is so tiny that I tend to be amazed at whet he can do...totally forgetting that he is over 3 years old.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, May 30, 2013 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm glad his hair has grown out a bit!

My daughter was amazed at how easily he could get up from a sitting position - he basically just twisted his legs and off he went...of course the fact is his little legs are so short it probably doesn't take much, plus he may have a bit of hip dysplasia (sorry if I butchered the spelling of that) - isn't that common in certain types of dwarfism?

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, May 30, 2013 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I noticed when he was lying on the bed on his back he had his legs straight out from his body and a 90 degree angle. Awkward and something I've ever seen anyone else do.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, May 30, 2013 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Any child would have a loving home with bill and Jenn.