TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 10, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 10, 2013 users admin

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 5:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I agree their bickering over onion rings was totally about control and when a couple has control issues it's rare the couple surives....just a matter of time.

Bomb, Brianna may be a sweetheart but the relationship between her and Vickie doesn't seem to make sense to me....but I'm new to them so I don't have history to look at between them. I'm just amazed that Brianna is basically using her child as a threat towards Vicki. Act and behave how I want or you won't have us living with you.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Lil, Heather snipes at him about everything. Did you see the episode when they went to Temple? This is how I look at it - if your husband is a successful plastic surgeon and you live in a $12 million house and you don't work, if he wants onion rings he gets onion rings. As I have said before, their bickering really does remind me of Adrienne and Paul, and we saw how well that worked out.

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
The beauty of this forum is that we can agree to disagree and still remain "friends". lol

Personally I hope Brianna moves out soon before Brooks totally messes up the relationship between Brianna and Vicki. Brianna and Ryan need to be out on their own building their little family. Vicki needs to get on with her life be that with or without Brooks.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Just saw the second episode. Vicki looks okay but I think she should have stopped prior to the chin, it does look ill proportioned. And really who cares what Slade Smiley says about how you look. Vicki does seem pretty delusional with her statement to Tamara that she is a sweet person all the time. Sweet was never something I would call Vicki.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Lex, I did see the temple epi. My thoughts. If you know your daughter isn't the type to sit still through a service- a)make sure you have a tool/toy that could occupy her b)have a preset plan....hubby you take her the first hale and I'll take care of her the second half. But this would only work if there is actual communication between the parents.

And yes, if your husband is brining in the big bucks and even if he would be unemployed and he wants onion rings make sure he has onion rings. But she didn't do the onion rings because they aren't classy enough for her. Heather seems to be all about class and status.

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
I thought Vicki looked nice before she had work done and still looks nice. I've been trying to figure out what's "off" and I think it's the eyes. She lines them all the way around with black liner and her eyelashes appear to not go the full length of the eyelid. I'm no expert by any means, they just bugged me. I need to get a life. lol

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Thursday, May 02, 2013 - 4:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Brianna came to Vicki's house because that is what Vicki wanted. Brianna told her that if Brooks was there they would leave. Brianna does not want this man around her child. I can understand her feelings.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Thursday, May 02, 2013 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Yes, there is something off about Vicki's face. And she appears to have gained weight. When she said that her sister, who is 18 months, I think, younger than she is) are like twins, I almost fainted. The sister is so much younger looking. Either she has a better plastic surgeon or Vick just did too much. Maybe I heard Vicki wrong. Anyway, I would not like to be around Vicki at all but sometimes I do feel sorry for her just because she has such low self-esteem.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, May 02, 2013 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I don't get that Brianna is using the baby as leverage. She's sad they would move out but not that Vicky could not see the baby. I think it is grat that Brianna does not want to expose her child to every Tom, Dick and Harry that grandma might date.

Also, I think they should let Vickie date brooks so that she can get that scumbag out of her life.

Also, I don't see terry and heather getting divorced.

Audie

05-08-2011

Monday, May 06, 2013 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
Vickie....once again "ugly" is as "ugly" does. I couldn't spend fifteen minutes with her!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 4:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Vickie seems obsessed with Brooks, so much so that she is not using common sense - all the things that have come out about him, and then when he casually mentions he was dating others, does he know what buttons to push with Vickie?

I believe Brianna is also paying rent, and Brianna has been raised by Vickie, so I'm sure she is trying to please everyone - I also thought one reason to move in with Vickie is her husband has to go back to active duty? So not sure about these points. I thought when I heard Brianna say something about rent, it reminded me of the time that Vickie brought Brianna a "new car" as well as the payments on the "lease" Vickie signed on behalf of Brianna...

Tamra I just dont like her attitude at all - I'm sure part of it is her "new" life with Eddie. This business venture with Vickie seemed like a good idea at the time - and I can only imagine what the production meeting was like when they set up the Wine Tasting Weekend "with all the girls" Tamra knows she needs to "cash" in on the opportunities this show is giving her, and this may be a good opportunity, last season...

Heather - oh my - 2 people that are passive agressive? Her poor kids, when her older son piped up and asked Heather if Heather's parents used to fight a lot - come on, if you cant be nice during one dinner that is being filmed for TV, then there are issues! He was not joking, he feels he is so much more important that Heather, its not funny, she is very modern - working woman, having it all, but she isnt fitting the role of "support my man" too well now

Slade and Gretchen - Slade's 12 year old son surgery, how very sad.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Reader, Brianna moved in when her husband was supposed to go back overseas, but they are, indeed, paying rent.

I really, really dislike Heather. She reminds me of Adrienne Maloof Hoof.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
I had to LOL at Lydia, when she was describing her mother, and she said, "she beats to her own drum." I love it when people butcher old sayings.

I thought I was going to like Heather when she first came on (was it last season?). But boy does she ever have a "holier than thou" attitude with everyone. The last time I saw someone treat their husband like that on TV was on Kate/Jon. And we all know how that turned out. Heather better watch it, cause I think Terry is the one making all the money she seems so fond of. Of course, she's just the type to take him to the cleaners in any kind of divorce settlement. I thought it was especially sad that her kids were obviously trying to diffuse the argument.

Re: Vicki and Brooks. Vicki definitely has some issues. But I'm sorry, nobody has the right to plop themselves down into her house and then dictate what will and will not go on in that house. Ryan has no business assuming he is the "Man" of the house. He's only paying rent. He doesn't own the house. I can respect that they may not want Brooks around their baby. But that's their decision. If Vicki decides to have Brooks over, they can leave, if even for the night while he's there. To basically tell Vicki she's not allowed to bring him to the house at all, or they'll move out is overstepping, IMHO.

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
This show has lost all it's appeal to me. Those women should ashamed at how they act.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I do understand why everyone is down on Brianna's attitude - but something just isnt sitting right with me - I dont know if its producer driven to get some drama in that storyline (as if it needed it) OR - if last season all the dirt that was dug up about Brooks, and I cant begin to remember all the sleeze that surrounded that drama - but I do remember when Vicki went to Brianna's and Brianna started to tell it like it is - and Vicki went nutz because you dont discuss that on camera!

so somehow I think there's more to some story

again, maybe its simple that Brianna is trying to protect her mom from the sleeze???

and I'm sure there were some things said - maybe it was vicki that said I promise you move in and you'll never see Brooks in here and maybe

ah who cares!!

roflol @ me!

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I noticed Vicki wore the fur coat that brooks bought for her with her money.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
She did wear a fur but it was a short brown fur, not the infamous long black fur.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Ha! Time for me to get my eyes checked.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
I loved when they had the narcissism twins, Alexis and her husband with the chin implant, primping in front of opposite-facing mirrors. The scene seemed to go on and om forever as Alexis removed layer after layer of her makeup (and yet stil had a ton of eyeliner when she finished) and her husband with the chin implant did whatever he was doing. No amount of primping could help that one.

The scene with Vicki and not-Donn was hilarious too. Vicki getting all emotional about him being her soul mate and him being manipulative as always by suggesting that if she didn't act with great haste, her dearly beloved soul mate (aka the con man extraordinaire) would be gone with the wind.

Tamra looked best in the Wines by Wives scene when she was wearing less makeup. She's actually quite lovely naturally, unlike Gretchen or Vicki, so I never understand why she puts her makeup on with a trowel.

Heather and the new girl, whatever her name is, continue to be the bright lights and moments of sanity on this show. I was so happy that Heather got a part on that sitcom! And it was great to see her out with the kids in the Pumpkin patch! All four of them! She's a super dedicated mommy. Unlike, say, Vicki, who wants to break the agreement she made with her daughter so she can get her "love tank" filled again.

Blech

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 11:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Didn't Vicki say Donn had to stay in the house after the divorce because she couldn't afford it alone & didn't Briana move in while Donn was moving out.

I am betting that Vicki begged Briana to live with her to help defray household expenses. I can't imagine Briana really wanting to live with Vicki but it may have seemed a good deal for both but I bet it was under the "No Brooke" stipulation.

I know I wouldn't be able to spend to much time with my parent's mate that I despised. Especially if I felt they were using or abusing my parent.

Briana has always known to enforce boundaries with Vicki or get run over. Heck Vicki's son refuses to even tell Vicki where he lives (can you imagine) but she's overstepped boundaries with him once too often & that's his way of coping.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Vicki is so irritating. I laugh to myself when I envision her and Ramona (from RHONY) together. Oh pleeease, Bravo, allow that somehow.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I was surprised that Vicki's son won't tell her where he lives. Can you imagine is right!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, May 10, 2013 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
There's a huge standoff between the cast of NYC and Bravo. Shooting was supposed to start on Monday. If they don't sign today, Bravo will either cancel NYC (don't necessarily see that happening), or completely re-cast the show.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Friday, May 10, 2013 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Let's hope for a recast. I am not too fond of that group!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Friday, May 10, 2013 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
A recast would be good...actually I wouldn't even care if it was cancelled.