TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 30, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 30, 2013 users admin

Audie

05-08-2011

Tuesday, April 09, 2013 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I don't like Vickie and I think most people find her unattractive mainly because of her personality and her lies. Ugly is as ugly does.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 09, 2013 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Audie, why do you say that? I was getting some Tea earlier today and the recappers as well as the viewers are bewildered as to what all these lies are that Tamra and Eddie claim Vicki said. I don't remember Vicki getting caught lying about anything.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, April 09, 2013 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
all I'm thinking of is with her marriage, and the business trip she took, her dd even hinted that Vicki and Brooks were together during Vicki's marriage - and there was a clip of Vicki during filming of RH flirting in a bar - Tamra was saying Vicki had an affair more than once - and Vicki is trying to come across as the victim in the marraige

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, April 09, 2013 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm not liking Eddie as much as last year. It seems he's acting like Tamra's ex-husband in telling her who to be friends with. Didn't she and he ex also have a disagreement about her being friends with Vicki...or was it someone else?

Granjan

05-10-2011

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 12:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Does anyone else think Eddie is verrry unattractive?

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 3:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Eddie is not my cup of tea. In re controlling tamra: maybe a little controlling is good for her? She was classier/less trashy when she was controlled.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Cricket, while I don't like Eddie, I don't despise him either. However, he seems to be just as controlling as Simon.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I think Eddie is attractive but surprisingly he is more controlling then what I realized. OR is it just because he is perhaps used to living alone? I remember a conversation about lights being left on and thinking that would bug me as well.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I've always thought Eddie was controlling. I didn't understand what she saw in him because she was trying to be free. She keeps picking the same outcomes.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Did anyone think Vicky inviting Alex over to the "dinner party" that Tamra is having, the call, the party - it's all staged for drama/ Bravo, show etc... How else do they get together? dont the women sit down with producers and pencil out a calendar of events?

just my thoughts..

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
I think Eddie is probably concerned about Tamara having a relationship with Vicky again, because of all the drama that ensued before. He probably doesn't want to hear about it again, and again, and again! I have friends that have been deeply hurt by someone, and they complain about it..then time goes by and the next thing you know..they are back in that same friendship and are hurt again..only to complain again and again. I think he wants her to remember so it doesn't happen again. Remember Eddie and Tamara were best friends with Vicky and Brooks.

Reader- I thought it was very staged last night, too. The thing that I thought was staged also was the lunch with Vicky, Brianna and Alexis. Alexis bringing up Brooks in front of Brianna was so staged. Vicky sat there and lied and Brianna knew it. I feel so badly for Brianna. She is so smart & very intuitive! She knows her mom is lying and if I were her I would run and not look back. Vicky reminds me of my mother..shudder..

Tishala

08-01-2000

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
"Do not point your finger at me"

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Lol

Stormie

03-01-2007

Monday, April 29, 2013 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I think Alexis being at the party was staged, it also gave a reason to introduce (I think also staged) Alexis' friend. But, even if it is a storyline via Bravo producers, I think that what Heather did last season to Alexis was bullying, and this season at the party was also bullying. Heather had no business telling Alexis her speaking about her life in the way she did, was wrong, or this way or that, who cares, it had nothing to do with Heather. And if Heather was bothered, then she should have brought it up in private, not in a group, that just created a path for Gretchen and Tamara to lash out at Alexis, about nothing really, just attack her on a personal level.

Heather was wrong, just the way Alexis was wrong for what she had done to Vickie in a group setting the previous season. The others joining in is even worse, both times; they joined in the ganging up on someone, rather than shut it down. I think that Alexis is right, they have ganged up on her, it was not okay last season and it's not okay now. Contrary to what Heather says, it is bullying. This is another show I'm not going to watch, I'm tired of these grown women treating other women the way these women are treating Alexis. There is no justification for bulling Alexis, even what she had said to Vickie in the past, it's not relevant, there is no reasoning away what they did. I might revisit this show if Tamara leaves, with Gretchen and Heather close behind.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I watch ny and bh but just started Watching oc. What am I missing about Alexis...why is she so disliked by the others...any insight would be appreciated. She seems very calm and likable.

Any what is up with Vicky's daughter and her husband...they seem rather controlling over Vicky. Thanks for ant insight.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Whew... where do I start? The first few years that Alexis was on the show she was very pretentious about money they didn't really have. A few years ago they lost a house to foreclosure or short sale or something like that, and then last year they were renting. Meanwhile, Alexis was always talking about how many cars they had, i.e. Bentley, Mercedes, etc. etc. etc. Since then Jim has bought into that trampoline franchise and appears to be doing quite well so they were able to buy another house. Heather also keeps making a big deal that Alexis said when she's out, she wears a fake wedding ring. I don't understand why Heather keeps harping on this. My best friend (who married quite well) has an engagement ring and band loaded with diamonds which she rarely wears unless she is going somewhere special. When she's out and about at the grocery store or the gym, she wears a CZ so if she gets mugged for her ring, they get a $300 CZ ring and not a $30,000 ring. You would think Heather would know that, but evidently she doesn't.

The three mean girls (Tamra, Heather and Gretchen) decided to have an intervention when they were in Costa Rica last year and they really ripped into Alexis. My honest opinion was it was none of their business to rip into her - especially since Heather and Tamra were never her friends. Alexis and Gretchen used to be friends, but after years of fighting, Gretchen and Tamra became BFF last year (pushing Vicki out of the way). Last year I really started to like Alexis and I was mortified at how they ganged up on her in Costa Rica. It was very uncalled for - especially since Heather and Tamra were never her friends. I would much rather hear constructive criticism from a friend than someone who hates my guts.

As far as Vicki is concerned, last year Vicki started dating this guy Brooks (who is on the dirtbag level). Everyone tried to warn her about this guy, but Vicki refused to listen. Of some note, ABC's 20/20 did a report on reality star dirtbags and Brooks was front and center for not paying child support and abandonment. However, I don't care how much money Vicki's daughter is paying her in rent, I'll be damned if someone is going to tell me who I can and can't have in my own home.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
To be fair, Brianna hasn't said Beooks couldn't be in the boise, just that IF Brooks is in the house they will leave. So they're using the kid as leverage against its own grandmother, which I find totally delicious.

I do and will always support anyone who denigrates Alexis, especially Heather, the only one on that show with any real brains.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Not sure about Heather.

She denigrates her husband, a sure sign of impending divorce on these shows.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Heather treats her husband the same way Adrienne treated Paul.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I'm not liking Heather's attitude/behavior, either. When Heather first started on the show, I liked her. But, between what is developing as a very superior attitude towards others and the way she treats her husband, not to mention Alexis, I'm not liking her nearly as much as before. Advice to Heather: Be careful. Keep it up, and you, too, may find yourself on the receiving end, just like Vicki and Alexis.

I can't say that Alexis is one of my favorites, but what these women (supposedly grown women) have done, and are doing, to her is shameful. Got a problem with Alexis, talk to her one on one, not in a herd.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Lexi, thanks so much for the background. Brianna and her husband sorta bug me.

That Tamera person gives me the shivers I get all sorts of bad vibes from her and also that guy she lives with is sorta creepy.

Heather seems relatively OK but she doesn't seem to like her husband much or at least she seems to like to criticize him. When she was driving with the baby in the back seat and finally said a word "dada" i craked up- Heather didn't appreciate that.

The skinny "new" girl might not be cut out for the life of a RealHouseWife. Maybe she'll catch on quickly.

I've watched since the first episode this season and I'm pretty much seeing Alexis as the wronged party here. But I suppose if I watch earlier seasons and found Alexis to be a braggart I may see her differently. This thing about wearing faux jewels isn't anything new or shocking.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
I think the bickering between Heather and her hubby is just for fun. It reminds me very much of one of my friends and her husband.

Zippy

07-03-2011

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zippy a private message Print Post    
I agree with Stormie. While I have never really liked Alexis, I think the way the other girls have treated her is uncalled for. This show used to be one of my favorites (of the HW series) but anymore it is just hard to watch. Heather and Gretchen have become so "holier than thou" and Tamera's mean girl persona is just ugly.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't think the bickering between Heather and Terry is "for fun." Adrienne and Paul used to say the same thing. It is becoming increasingly painful to watch Heather and Terry (particularly since I like Terry). She has really been berating him all season. I would not be surprised if we see this marriage unravel over the season.

Several years ago I was away for the weekend with some friends. One of the couples fought for three hours about taking out the garbage. So I'm sitting there drinking wine for three hours watching these two go at it before I couldn't take it anymore. I told them when you fight for three hours over taking out the garbage, you aren't fighting over taking out the garbage. Needless to say they aren't together any more. And when you fight over onion rings, you aren't really fighting over onion rings. Take this to the bank, there is more to this than meets the eye with these two.

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
Lilfair - Brianna is a sweetheart. Vickie was a controlling, smothering mother. I love the fact that Brianna is spreading her wings. She never told Vickie that Brooks couldn't be in the home. She simply told Vickie if that's what Vickie wants then Brianna and family would move out.

Now Brianna's husband is another matter. He has no right to say who can come and go in the house. I will, however, cut him a little slack since he is military and that may be part of his attitude.