TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 22, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA: Archive through April 22, 2013 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
My gut tells me she was totally blindsided and didn't see this coming.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Best thing to happen to Porsha. Kordell is a control freak.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am sure you are correct Lexie girl, she didn't see he was controlling and I heard he wanted to make her choose between work and a child, those are big clues to me that he is a jerk. And from the shows that I have seen his behavior is awful as well, but she thinks he is treating her like a princess or something.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Just as I suspected, from this article posted today, Porsha was totally blindsided.

Reality Tea

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, April 01, 2013 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I wonder if they did not agree that she would be a housewife before they married and secretly thought she would get him to change his mind when they married? If that is the case, I can see why the marriage failed.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I tried to watch a portion of tonight's first half of the finale but hardly anyone got to talk or have an opinion besides Kenya so it was easy to switch channels.

Kenya really did not add anything to this show at all other then to try to promote herself and that always came off very negative.

Porscha needs to grow up big time before being on a show with other grown women. I truly feel for her and her marriage. If I were her, I would keep the man and skip the show.

The rest of the season and ladies were quite fun to watch. I so did NOT miss Kim!

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, April 08, 2013 - 12:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Agreed. The fan was a bit much, but as far away as Kandi was sitting from her, I thought K complained solely for drama. I am liking Married to Medicine more thanRHOA.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, April 08, 2013 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I don't know - Kenya didn't just fan herself. Every once in while, she SWOOPED that thing around depending on how angry she was at the moment and Kandi was right next to her.

Kenya is really quite sad. I wonder if she has ever considered therapy.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Monday, April 08, 2013 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
That's what I thought too, Kappy. I soooo wanted Kandi to grab that thing and toss it over the back of the couch. That's what I would have done. Yes, this was the "Kenya show". Ugh!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, April 08, 2013 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I didn't see the show last night but I read the Reality Tea re-cap this morning. What a debacle! Kenya is Gone With the Wind loony!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 08, 2013 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rieann, I live for Reality Tea's recaps. They are the bestest!

#gonewiththewindcraycray

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, April 08, 2013 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I love them too, Lexie. The site is part of my morning ritual.

Audie

05-08-2011

Tuesday, April 09, 2013 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I'm going against the grain on this show because I feel sorry for Kenya and think the mean, nasty girls like Porsha and the chubby, mean lawyer picked on her because of jealousy. Nasty, nasty girls. Cynthia, once again, was a classy lady. Kandi is trashy and NeNe has outgrown the show. I thought even Andy was showing favortism in that he was mean to Kenya also. Don't think I'll watch this show any longer.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, April 09, 2013 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I just watched the reunion again and I totally agree with what Augie said.

Critter59

07-18-2012

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Critter59 a private message Print Post    
Are you kidding me, Kenya asks for the what she gets, she is the spitting image of a mean girl. Look at me I was Miss USA. Big deal that was 20 years ago and you still have not gotten the Miss Congeniality part down right. She is only there to cause drama. What makes her a real housewife?

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Critter she is a housewife "wanna be".
These shows are just over the top setting up these forced situations.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Monday, April 15, 2013 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I just watched Part 2 of the reunion show last night. Observations: Cynthia was showing too much with her dress. Not attractive. Phaedra's faces she makes are getting on my nerves. What the heck with so many of them wearing that horrible "glow pink" lipstick? Kim looked very pretty. I couldn't figure out the side of her dress. Was that fabric or her? The hug with Nene was nice. Next time when the guys come, it looks like a doozy.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 15, 2013 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Granjan, that side of her dress is called "nude illusion."

Granjan

05-10-2011

Monday, April 15, 2013 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I thought that's what it was, but wasn't sure. Didn't do her any favors, though. But she did look very pretty and I really liked her hair.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 15, 2013 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Wig has such pretty hair, I don't know why she covers it up. And then she's always complaining how hot she is - well wearing a wig will add 10-15 degrees in body heat and during one of our southern summers when it is 100+ degrees outside, I'm shocked Kim hasn't had a heat stroke.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Does anyone think the issue of the name Kash is ridiculous? Kandi acts likes the she is the first one to want to name a child Kash and even funnier because Kandi isn't even pregnant and may never have a boy. So I guess no one can use the name Kash because Kandi MAY have a boy one day.

It's SO stupid

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Frogi, it is absolutely ridonkulous.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
I agree and disagree on the name thing.

My daughter had the same experience years ago. Since she was a teen she always said if she had a boy she would name him Brandon Logan. All her friends knew it was "her name".

Fast forward to the girls in their 20's. One of the my daughters friends has a baby and it's a boy and what does she do.. name it Brandon Lyle. My daughter was very upset. When she had her boy a year later she named her boy Chandler Michael because someone else had her name.

To her the girl stole something she had held to herself. The girl apologized and said she didn't know if my daughter would ever get pregnant or even have a boy and the name was so good that she wanted to use it to honor my daughter. My daughter said Bull sh** and they have not spoken since.

Since that time my daughter had another boy and named him Brandon Logan. But she still has not forgave her friend for it.

Silly but there it is.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It is even more ridonkulous that Kim filed legal papers on the name.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Monday, April 22, 2013 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Watched last night's reunion show and so badly want to know what the texts between Kenya and (supposedly) Apollo said. Everyone talking over each other ruined that, and it wasn't clarified. Phaedra's head is going to fall off if she keeps twisting it away from Kenya. And I still wanted Kandi to grab that fan and throw it over the back of the couch.