TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 12, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: The Little Couple: Archive through March 12, 2013 users admin

Whoami

08-02-2001

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
I interpreted it the same as Connies did.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So did I! But then I thought, no that is old footage.

They were on ANDERSON recently and if they've lost another round, they sure did a good job of hiding it.

I don't care about being right, but this time I hope I am.

Hmm.. I see the next new shows, on the 17th.. and the second one does say something about putting the recent egg retrieval behind them and focus on their crazy work schedules" so.. that doesn't sound good.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
I would rather you be right too. :-(

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I don't believe the first implant was 4. I think they had 3, but implanted only 2.

Serate

08-21-2001

Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
Definitely said in the 2nd show Tuesday that none of the 4 embryos implanted and there was no pregnancy. & that they were trying again.

Connies

03-11-2010

Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
I wish I had been wrong but that was how I interpreted it, that the four didn't take.

Serate

08-21-2001

Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
Today is their anniversary.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Saturday, April 14, 2012 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
I remember the first time she said she was "optimistic" the second time she was "cautiously optimistic" and the next time she was going to be flat out "pessimistic".

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 14, 2012 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well the good news is that it would be hard to think they wouldn't get approved for adoption and pretty sure they can find LP babies who need their love and vast experience with being LP and all that entails.. and even with mom, dad, two dogs, one set of grandparents local and yet another dog.. not to mention the good publicity for adoption in general and LP adoptiong too.

But I still wanted them to succeed with the surrogate as well.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Saturday, April 14, 2012 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Maybe they will succeed with the surrogate in the future. They sure seemed like they would try again at least once more.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Saturday, April 14, 2012 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I've only seen this show a few times but they both seem like such truly nice people. I hope they get a child in whatever way works for them. Any child would be lucky to have such upbeat caring parents.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 14, 2012 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think with her age increasing and the amount of pain and danger even when they do the extractions, she felt that there would be a limit to the number of times they tried.

I also feel that they are some of the nicest people ON tv. I'd sure be happy to have them as neighbors and friends.

Connies

03-11-2010

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
Another reason for heart break. Bless their hearts, to go through the pain of retreaval and then no eggs. Ugh. I admire her so much for wanting to keep trying. Wonder if they have considered using an egg donor with Bill's sperm?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Haven't heard them mention that possibility.. and they are already starting the approval process for adoption (or were back then).

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
God my heart breaks for them every time they get bad news, I really hope they get blessed with a baby.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yeah.. with all the cute babies for the 16 & pregnant/Teen Mom bunch.. any baby would be lucky to land with Bill and Jen.

Sunrvrose

08-13-2001

Thursday, May 31, 2012 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunrvrose a private message Print Post    
Wow,long time since a post to this thread. These are some very special people in so many ways.

Anyone know when they might be back on?

Sunrvrose

08-13-2001

Thursday, May 31, 2012 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunrvrose a private message Print Post    
Also, I fear for the safety of gestation and delivery.

I just want nothing but the best for them.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, June 01, 2012 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Sun, you might check with their website or the network.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 04, 2012 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sun, they ruled out having Jen carry and deliver a baby some time ago; they are using a surrogate, so far with conception but no success.

Connies

03-11-2010

Tuesday, June 05, 2012 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
It seems like they have one of the shortest seasons of any show, or it is just that I like them so much. I don't know when they will start again.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
From People Magazine 'The Little Couple' are adopting a child with dwarfism.
20681146%2C00.html,http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20681146,00.html

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
If my link won't work could one of you sweet people fix it for me.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Same link as OG's post.

It's such a short article, I posted it all.

Dr. Jennifer Arnold and Bill Klein Adopt a Boy with Dwarfism
By CHARLOTTE TRIGGS
03/12/2013 at 11:20 AM EDT

Dr. Jennifer Arnold and Bill Klein, also known as TLC's The Little Couple, have brand new monikers: mom and dad.

The reality stars, both of whom are little people, have adopted a 3-year-old boy who also has a form of dwarfism.

"We are thrilled to announce that we have adopted a beautiful young boy from China," the couple said in a statement to PEOPLE. "We are so proud to welcome William to our family and look forward to bringing him home."

On their TV series last March, the couple explored adoption after their surrogate suffered a miscarriage.

Get more stories on your favorite celebrities by subscribing now.

"My entire life, even before I met Bill, I always thought, 'Oh, I'd love to adopt a child who is another little person,' " Arnold said on the episode. "And Bill and I talked about it after we got married, and I think we both realized we both would like that."

Fans can follow the couple's adoption journey on the new season of the show, which premieres April 30 at 10 p.m. E

I'm SO happy for them!