TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 03, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 03, 2013 users admin

Audie

05-08-2011

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I guess he couldn't stomach getting close to Vickie to "fill her love tank."

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Also, when he got drunk he verbally abused her. He seemed very angry at her. Why didn't they just get divorced sooner?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Donn had an affair and I think Vickie's daughter was hinting that she did too for about that long.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Mamie, you mean Brianna was hinting that Vicki has a diff. affair that wasn't Brooks?

Anyone know how long Vicki/Donn were married?

Tishala

08-01-2000

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
Divorce proceedings started after they'd been married 16 yrs, IIRC.

Audie

05-08-2011

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I think Don and Vickie's marriage was all about the money. Vickie said he was still living there because she needed his money to pay his half of the mortgage. I liked Don and obviously Vickie's kids were loyal to him. Seems like he spent more time with the kids than Vickie did. I'm probably looking at the marriage the wrong way because of my dislike of Vickie. I just don't like her, can't stand her voice, her actions or her looks. She's one of the biggest hypocrites on any of the shows. I think Brianna is such a nice person because of Don.....certainly not because of Vickie.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
I just watched Reunion Part Deux and was offended on Briana's behalf when Vicki told her not once but twice to "shut up ". Those are bad words in my house-I think it's a rude thing. Say 'hush' or 'enough' or 'quiet'. I get that Vicki was embarrassed, but it spoke volumes, solidifying what I've always thought about Vicki.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 11:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
Blue-I still cant get over vicki showing up at Briannas date, surpise leasing brianna a car and having brianna make payments and Micheal at college doing kegstands with the guys. that also showed what kind of mother she is,
when brianna was going for surgery vicki is me me em all about me, instead of brianna.

above descriptions could be my mother also

and I agree, you dont say shut up, especially to family.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, July 18, 2012 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I found it telling that V wanted to silence Brianna and yes it is very rude to say "shut up". Next season if Brooks baby is still around V will pay dearly when it comes to Gretchen and Tamra. V. Has been talking out of both sides of her mouth.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
No Surprise: Alexis Bellino was fired from RHOC and yesterday, Jim Bellino was desperate to find a tabloid to give them $5K for an exclusive statement (via twitter)

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Saturday, January 19, 2013 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
Heather was on an episode of Malibu Country.

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Thursday, January 24, 2013 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
Heather had a guest role on Hot in Cleveland last night.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, April 01, 2013 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
What is up with Vicky's makeup? She needs to get a different shade of foundation.

Trixie

02-19-2013

Monday, April 01, 2013 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trixie a private message Print Post    
You got that right Rehtse! It's way off. Her chest is all spray tanned and her face is white. UGH

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, April 01, 2013 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Yes, her color is way off..almost ghostly.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, April 01, 2013 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Today's episode was bla, but the season looks like it must be good. I wonder who was caught in bed with another woman?!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, April 01, 2013 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I didn't see tonight's episode, but I am watching Vicki on WWHL right now. I don't see a real difference from her surgery. She looks the same to me. I agree about her make-up. Very ghostly.

Cindylouwho

01-27-2009

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cindylouwho a private message Print Post    
I kept freeze framing on Vicki to try to see what was off to me. I think she should have stuck with the old face. Maybe it's just swollen post surgery but I think there is too much space between her nose and her lips? She looks a little freaky to me.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It does take a while for swelling to come down after plastic surgery. She had mentioned several times that her face was still puffed up.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 3:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
She looked fine the way she was. I always admired her strong woman attitude, but caving into pressure seems a bit shallow.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
While I am not a big Vicki fan it is quite sad to see a grown woman resort to surgery due to comments from others.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I have no problem with Vicki having work done if it makes her feel better about herself. However, if she felt good about herself before and only did the surgery because of the Miss Piggy comments, then that would make me sad.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
I was sad to see Alexis and her husband's chin still on the show. I'd read a couple places that they'd been given the heave-ho, which I thought was for the better. But there they are again. Gross.

I like Heather. I think they're trying to make her appear more confrontational this year, but she's not a good enough actress to pull it off. It all looks so phony and edited to add drama.

Vicki is Vicki. I can't stand her and Crooks Brooks, but apparently he's going to be back on my TV screen this season. She doesn't look much better after the work, so maybe she should have gone in for a major overhaul instead of a a filler here and there, an implant here and there.

I'm interested to see who the new folks are this season. She looks young and lovely, so she'll immediately feel the wrath of Vicki and probably Tamra. Their friendship will likely re-bloom in their shared hatred of an attractive, younger housewife.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Tish, I think Alexis was << ------ >> this close to leaving the show, but Vicki needed someone to film with and she is friends with Alexis. That being said, I think Alexis looks much better with shorter hair. She looks pretty cute. I really do want to like Alexis - I just wish she had a bigger voice in her marriage.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I thought Alexis looked cute, too. Just enough with the bragging!