TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 28, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): ARCHIVES: Archive through March 28, 2013 users admin

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
Wow ! Thanks Naja.

Can't believe I am just finding out about this link now.

See you there.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
If you have Roku, you can watch Big Brother Canada - I was surfing our new Roku, I clicked, but thought it was a mistake (2 people in the hammock, looked like the US BB backyard!)

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Didn't realize BB Canada had started. I'm off to check it out on You Tube. See you later in the show thread. :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, March 16, 2013 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Here I had been waiting months for a new season of "Dog Whisperer", trusting my season pass to get it for me, and NatGeo Wild channel has pulled a fast one on me.

Cesar's show isn't called "Dog Whisperer" anymore!

It's called "Cesar Millan's Leader of the Pack". And this Tuesday night it's already on episode 11 of the season! I have a bunch of catching up to do. They only have the last 4 eps in on-demand so I guess I'll be downloading.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, March 16, 2013 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Back in January, a few of us were posting about how excited we were that season 3 of "An Idiot Abroad" was starting.

Ummm, how disappointed are we now that it was just a 3 episode special with Warwick Davis, followed by recaps of previous seasons?

That was really cheap of them to do to us.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, March 16, 2013 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Mike Fleiss said on twitter that ABC won't be doing Bachelor Pad this summer...

Madelane

08-20-2001

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Madelane a private message Print Post    
I am so addicted to Bar Rescue. I don't even mind all the yelling.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Michele, the crazy scientist from BB, is on Millionaire Matchmaker and she says she is bisexual and is on as a pick for Kristianne who won The Taste. Crazy!!!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the heads up. I just set the dvr to record the later showing. Michele was my fav from that season of BB.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 4:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Anyone else watch Splash last night? I was surprised at how engaged I was, biting nails whenever one of them got on the boards. Not sure Louis Anderson should be medically cleared but I am sure better informed persons have made that decision. Looking forward to seeing how they improve week to week. Personally I would consider it a success if they could get me to stand on the high board by the end of 3 months, jumping would be SOOOOO out of the question. LOL

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I watched it Rissa and liked it. I specifically watched to see Chewy dive...and he didnt. When do the other 4 dive?

Rissa

03-19-2006

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Next week's episode (according to the info on my PVR). I assume within a week or so after that they will all be diving on the same episode.

What did you think about Keisha being the one sent home? After the first dive I would have agreed but I thought her d.d. was way higher on the second dive. The other girl may have gone higher but basically just tipped herself into the pool. If Keisha had done her second dive first I don't think she would have even been in the bottom 2.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
How could Kareem do a belly flop & get such a high score?
Obviously, they want to keep the more famous people longer.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I thought Keisha was better than the model but as a tall person,I sympathize. Shorter ppl are just better athletes in almost all respects except for basketball. I definitely think Kareem earned every bit of his points. Hes 65 yrs old and 7ft 2.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
I thought the judges did a fairly good job at giving scores based on the athletic condition and previous training for each. Otherwise they might as well give the extreme skier the award now. I agree about Kareem, on top of all that gangliness he is showing his age. Strikes me that he may have arthritis issues. I am impressed with all of them just for the attempt.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Lake- Chuy had to withdraw- he broke his heel accidentally about a week ago. He'll still be on the show, but won't participate (Former women's soccer star Brandi Chastain will be taking his place)...

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
My hubby likes Bar Rescue and I have even watched a few when they have a marathon!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I love Bar Rescue!!! I was home sick with the flu last month and somehow landed on it... It was a marathon day and now I'm hooked.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Anyone still watching Anderson? Last week he had a guest host that just drove me batty. Padma -- some cooking show host? I thought she was so full of herself. Kept interrupting Anderson's cute stories to talk about herself. Terrible co-host. And I can't believe he had Snooky as a cohost. I couldn't even watch. LOL. Loved when he had Cynthia McFadden. Am going to miss this show when it leaves the air.

Beckie03

07-05-2007

Monday, March 25, 2013 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beckie03 a private message Print Post    
I feel like I'm the only person in the world who's watching Inside Combat Rescue. I love that show. I know it's ending tonight and I pray that it comes to DVD because I really want to buy it.

I hope it doesn't get a season 2 (we should be out of there completely), but I wouldn't mind seeing those guys work out again.

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 - 3:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Padma is the host on Top Chef.

I think my sisters and I are the only one watching The Face. It's all about the judges and seems scripted but it's a model show!

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
Panda, you and your sisters are not alone in watching The Face. Naomi is a royal mess, but she can sure walk that catwalk. I wasn't at all surprised that a girl from each team was in the finale. I was really happy with who won. I had been cheering for her from the start. What did you think of the finale?

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow, Wife Swap was a doozey tonight. Tea Party politicians from my state (former Senator John Louden and his wife Gina), and a polyamorous family. The ex senator and his wife refused to even come back for the final table meeting.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Anyone else watch that McGee sextuplet show? What a contrast from the Kate Gosselin show. Kate would have a heart attack if she saw them feeding the kids with the same spoon. I found it refreshingly raw and real.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Pam/Panda - Naomi really is a diva, No offence to Zi Ling but I was happen Devon won Naomi would have been insufferable had her girl won. I was rooting for Coco though, had to support the home team.

I want to know if anyone watches Come Dine With Me, love this show!