TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 20, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 20, 2013 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Bonza, Adrienne and Camille are definitely not coming back next season. That was a done deal about a month ago for Camille and about six months ago for Adrienne. (Chances are if you sue your employer, you won't have a job.)

Kyle, Kim, Marissa and Taylor have not been re-signed to S4. It doesn't mean they aren't coming back, it just means they don't have a contract yet. The "rumor mill" is that Kim, Marissa and Taylor most likely will not be asked back. The jury is still out on whether or not Kyle will be asked back. Everyone seems to be about 50/50 on whether or not she will come back.

Lisa, Brandi and Yolanda are the only ones that have a signed contract for S4.

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
It's all very interesting, Lexie! There's been a lot of info leaked - now we are seeing the more "official" leakage making it to more outlets. LOL

Csnog

07-18-2002

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Am I the only one who thinks Kim has horrible taste in clothing?

99% of what she wears on the show seems expensive but tacky.

Now she opens a shop?

The ONLY reason Kim stays on the show is to promote Mauricio and his real estate business.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Csnog... that is Kyle. And yes, Kyle who is the worst dressed out of the entire HW franchise opened a store so everyone can dress as tacky as she does.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Yes...Kyle has the worst taste. She dresses old.

I guess I'm the only one who came away with a different impression of last night's show. I just don't get Brandi's insterest in Marissa's marriage. They aren't friends, just acquaintances and yet Brandi told her she didn't love her husband as much as he loved her and sent her marriage advice via text that was not only bad, but unsolicited.

I'm getting tired of Yolanda's pompous attitude, like she is above everyone. Marissa had a right to discuss the text with her friends without Yolanda butting in. Also, Yolanda ruined Lisa's vow renewal party by bringing it up and putting the two women together to basically attack Marissa. Not the place and the Queen of telling people the place and time for things blew it.

I feel like Brandi is last year's Taylor...the victim. Kyle protecting Taylor is what distanced her from Lisa and now Lisa protecting Brandi is distancing her from Kyle. Not sure they can repair the damage. Brandi is relishing her 'victim' status.

Nobody blinked when Kyle said Brandi told her she had hall passes and did a threesome in her marriage and yet she wonders why it didn't work out? Maybe she shouldn't be so angry at those outside her marriage and blame them for her breakup.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
YOLANDA GRABBING MARISSAS FACE

This pic says it all. If I was Marissa I'd have been tempted to slap Yolanda. She was treating Marissa with disrespect and as if she was a three-year-old.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well, that's because Marissa was acting like a 3-year-old. Marissa was totally busted at Lisa's party about what she said at A's party. Marissa has constantly gone on all season about how her husband isn't her type and she'd like to sleep with this guy or that guy... that's why Brandi sent her the text as a joke that maybe they should have a hall pass - and Marissa knew it was a joke. But she didn't represent that to the girls at A's party. The look on Marissa's face last night when Brandi and YoFo cornered her said it all. She was simply pulling a mean girl stunt at Adrienne's so she could get more camera time.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I don't think it was a joke. I thought Brandi was seriously trying to 'help' Marissa so her marriage won't break up. Marissa has said she clowns like this all the time re the other men and she's madly in love with her husband of 16 years.

On WWHL Lisa Rinna said when she watches Brandi, she gets a chill up her spine. Part of it was her potty mouth, but it was apparent she didn't like her.

Did anyone see WWHL with Kim & Lisa Rinna? Kyle called from her car and she was with Brandi and they were going to meet Camille for dinner. I can't recall if they were in Los Angeles or Vegas? I was very surprised that Camille was meeting them because she seemed upset with Brandi at some of those parties.

I guess it could have been work (Bravo) related...just seemed an odd threesome.

Is Linda Thompson (David Foster's ex) friends with Lisa/Ken? I was surprised to see her there also as well as Faye. I don't see Lisa inviting Faye.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I think it was a joke. If I had not heard Marissa telling everyone within ear shot that she's bored with her sex life, and would like to sleep with someone else, I might think otherwise. However, when you joke that way, don't be surprised and/or offended if somebody jokes that way back to you.

And of course she showed it to everyone to stir the pot...remember, she's Kyle's friend.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I am one of the few who really doesn't like Yolanda. She is the one who is always telling everyone else to butt out of each others arguments and what does she do but butt in. If she really feels that way, why did she rush to call Brandi and tell her what Marisa said. And then to call Marisa over to Brandi and demand she tell Brandi what she said. Also, I definatly am not a fan of Faye, but when she walked over to Yolanda and Brandi confronting her friend Marisa, it was Yolanda who said she should leave as that was a private conversation. Yolanda should have never started it in the first place. I liked her in the beginning, but not so much anymore.

I also felt bad for Paul when he was up in the tree. Adrienne has not been nice to him at all.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Country- Brandi told Faye to leave first. I think Faye thinks the fans love her after her stint on the first season with that red head. But now she has crossed the line and the fans are not happy about what she is doing. Her head got too puffed up, and now she is paying the price. Nobody wants her on the show, and Bravo pulled her blog because of all the negativity.
I get what Yolanda is doing. I also feel badly for Paul! :-(

Cricket- I saw WWHL and when I heard that Brandi was with Kyle and Camille I thought that fences were mended after the reunion was taped.
Camille caused the problem with Brandi, not the other way around.
At one of the dinners, Brandi was telling how Adrienne was trying to get Brandi, Kyle and Camille to gang up on Lisa at the reunion last season. Brandi was upset about it and let it out what Camille had said to her, and Camille called Brandi a liar in front of everyone because Brandi is the cause of global warming. After the dinner, Brandi and Camille went around the corner and Camille told her that she had to do it (call Brandi a liar) because Brandi threw Camille under the bus. Brandi told the truth..and was made to look like a liar by Adrienne and Camille.

Marisa has been terrible about making comments about her husband. In one of the first episodes she was in, Brandi was talking to her about how much she loved snuggling with her boys, and Marisa said that she liked snuggling with her boys but NOT her husband! She seemed serious and it changed how I felt about her...especially when she mentioned how much her husband adores her. If you have a happy marriage you don't go around talking about sleeping with other men, that's strange and just wrong!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Lisa did not invite Faye; however, since it is the end-of-the-season soiree, all HW and friends of HW are invited by the producers. While Lisa clearly said Faye was not invited to the tea party, she didn't have much say about Faye going to her housewarming party.

After Lisa Rinna admitted to being friends with Faye and Kyle, I lost all respect for anything she had to say about anyone.

And Countrydaze, I have to disagree with you. YoFo was right to bring it up. Her point with Marissa was why was she talking about it to the girls behind Brandi's back when she should have been talking about it to Brandi. And Faye had no business getting in the middle of that conversation because it didn't concern her. And had I been there, I would have told her to leave or .

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Lexie-I feel the same about Lisa Rinna-

I also like your nickname for Yolanda...yofo..easier to write! :-)

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
"Brandi is the cause of global warming"

Are these women serious? The idea of blaming Brandi for Adrienne's divorce is so ludicrous! That entire group lost all credibility. All I could think of last night is how little power any of these women really have in that town. In the world of Hollywood (which runs that entire region) these women are nothing - including the washed up child star.

Lisa Rinna must need a new gig. Maybe the depends commercial isn't paying enough.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Cricket- I saw WWHL and when I heard that Brandi was with Kyle and Camille I thought that fences were mended after the reunion was taped.

Thanks, Rubyroo...that could be it. I keep forgetting that the show is taped months ahead of 'real time.' From what Kyle said last night and others have said, the Reunion sounds like it might get hot.

Yofo (thx) wasn't at the restaurant (I don't think) when Brandi pointed her finger at Marissa and told her that she did't love her husband as much as he loves her. I think Brandi likes M's husband (as a person) and for some reason is very protective of him even though he's an acquaintance. She needs to leave Marissa and her marriage alone.

I don't like Faye, but worse is two people ganging up on one. Yofo didn't show class last night doing that at the event she did.

Yofo is a beautiful woman and I'm sorry she was sick, but everything has to be so very perfect and she lets you know. I don't get why she and Lisa are oh so protective of Brandi, who needs to learn to control her opinions and her mouth and if she can't let her fight her own battles. When confronted, she always leaves, but Yofo fought the battle last night.

Once again, NONE of this would have happened if Brandi would just mind her own business and control her mouth. Same with the fight with Adrienne. I see her as someone who starts things and runs. She has Yofo and Lisa snowed.

There are rumors that re the White party, she got Lisa to go to Andy to beg him to downplay what happened. She actually broght that up last night saying someone made it up, but her face was telling a different story than her words. She's the one who is so out there with what wants to do with men so why the surprise when things go around?

Last year it was all about Taylor and look where she's headed...out the door. This year it's all about Brandi...(waiting for next year, lol.)

I enjoy watching the women actually talking and getting along. I didn't see anything wrong with Marissa telling the gals about text. She was trying to ask them what exactly a 'hall pass' meant. I was enjoying the discussion until Yofo took over.

Brandi has absolutely no filter over her words and actions. It's time she learned to get some control or face the consequences.

Re talking behind Brandi's back, all she and Lisa did was bash Adrienne and Brandi has talked behind many people's back. It was a convo and Yofo should have just listened...she didn't know the whole story.

ETA: I'd like to see how Heather D. from RHWOC would handle Brandi.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Yofo should have just listened...she didn't know the whole story.

What was the whole story?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Cheiko, I was referring to Brandi calling Marissa out about her seeming lack of love for her husband several episodes and since then making comments about what Marissa says.

Brandi feels free to say the most crude and outrageous things, but yet Marissa can't clown around with her friends?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Cricket, Marissa is more than free to clown around her friends, but she wasn't. She was having a mean girl moment with her "mean girl" friends, and all YoFo said was "discuss it with Brandi" and not them. And when she was cornered about it at Lisa's party, only then did she admit that she misrepresented Brandi's text to the mean girls (because she knew it was a joke).

And Brandi isn't calling anyone out. Marissa puts it out there at every single event or dinner about wanting to sleep with someone else after 16 years, how her husband "isn't her type," etc. etc. etc.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Brandi has a potty mouth.....but I would rather have her as a friend than Adrienne, Kyle, Kim, Marissa, Camille, Taylor, Faye, and Dana! She doesn't lie...even about herself!

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Also, Lisa Rinna has no room to throw stones. Wasn't she caught on the balcony with another man a few years back? If I remember correctly she was in a negligee. Later her and hubby claimed it was all an act or something that made little sense.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Exactly Bbwatcher. I'd much rather have Brandi as a friend over the ones you listed.

And the fact that Lisa Rinna considers Adrienne and Faye to be her friends says volumes to me about her character - or lack thereof.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
If Faye is such a wonnnderful person, why is she being such a b@t$h on the show? Adrienne-she makes me shudder when she gets such a delightful expression on her face when Brandi is being piled on. Good riddance to the ones leaving the show. And pleeeese no Lisa Rinna on the show.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Did anyone see WWHL with Kim & Lisa Rinna? Kyle called from her car and she was with Brandi and they were going to meet Camille for dinner. I can't recall if they were in Los Angeles or Vegas? I was very surprised that Camille was meeting them because she seemed upset with Brandi at some of those parties.

The 3 filmed a part in a movie in LA. A cameo in one of those "Not Another Scary Movie", movies

Brandi and Marisa are good friends. Like someone said this was filmed months ago.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I read... maybe in one of Brandi's blogs... that she and Camille made up quite a while ago. She said they aren't as close as they once were, but they are fine.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I read on the blog that Taylor brought Linda Thompson to the party without her preknowledge. pretty crappy on Taylors part, knowing David and YOFO would probably be there

I would HATE it if Lisa Rinna were on there.

To me Marissa seems nonchalant about her husband very much as Adrienne did about Paul.

I didn't trust much of Faye during the OJ trial stuff. all the drug stories around her being told.