TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 13, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 13, 2013 users admin

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I agree with previous post. Lisa gets too much of the tv time along with Brandy.
It is not that I dislike Yolanda, she just doesnt seem to have much to add to the show. Not enough drama, diva perhaps ??? Marisa , I believe, could be a real witch character but the brief appearence by her mother explains a lot. sheesh, I thought my mom was bad. I also feel badly for her husband.

I have a feeling Kim needs the money from the show. Don't think she gets many checks from her childhood acting jobs. I agree Maurico buying her the bag was sweet, along with his dates with Ken :-)

Granjan

05-10-2011

Friday, March 08, 2013 - 12:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I wish Yolanda would wear at least a little lipstick.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, March 08, 2013 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
The best thing that happened to Paul is that he's no longer bogged down with harppie, Maloof. She's probably the worst kind of wife a man could be stuck with.

The best thing that could happen to Kim s that she sobers up in private along with finding the best mental health care this country has to offer.

I think everything Morris does on camera if for "the camera".

Redpen

07-24-2003

Friday, March 08, 2013 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
I hope Kim comes back next season. I think it would help her with her sobriety, and she needs the money most of them all.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 08, 2013 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Lilfair, are you talking about Marissa or Mauricio?

Kim, most likely, is not coming back. She doesn't have much of a storyline this season (hence the nose job that Bravo paid for), and the viewers are over her sobriety story.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, March 08, 2013 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Lexi, doesn't kim call Mauricio Morris. Didn't he go by the name of Morris for years and it wasn't until recently he started using Mauricio? Kim often slips and still calls him Morris. Kim talked about it in season one or maybe two.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Friday, March 08, 2013 - 11:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
I don't think anyone has mentioned it here, but I saw Yolanda and David on the Today show about a month ago. They were talking about how Yolanda was battling Lyme Disease while filming last year. Her appearance on the Today show was actually her first time going anywhere in 5 months. She said she stayed in bed, she was so sick. Lyme is NOT fun!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Lilfair, I don't know? Kim slurs her speech even when she's sober. Half the time I can't understand anything she says so I didn't notice that she calls Mauricio "Morris."

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
Kim calls him Maurice. Marissa has also said in an interview, she too knows him as Maurice. According to Marissa that is the name he used when she first met him.

I find it hard to believe a Adrienne thinks opening a restaurant is a good idea. Not only does she know nothing about cooking, she barely seems to even eat. She does have Chef Bernie. However, problem with CB is, he seems to have Radar on Line on speed dial. I don't see many celebrities wanting to use that private back door entrance with CB in there.

I remember seeing Adrienne and Paul on Dr. 90210 a long time ago. The reason it stood out in my memory was because of their chef. At that time their chef was, Jamie Spears, Brittneys dad. It stuck with me since I had no idea her dad was a chef. He was wearing a chef jacket with the Palms logo on it, even though he was their private chef in their home.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Rubyroo, Yolanda has written extensively in her Bravo blogs about her battle with Lyme disease. She was really ill for a while there.

I actually like Yolanda most of the time. As over the top as she is with her husband (they are relatively newlyweds, after all, they've only been married a year), she stays out of the drama. She and Brandi have a lot in common in that they're both very honest and have a shared modeling history. I like the way Yolanda and Lisa have taken Brandi under their wings. She seems like a lost soul sometimes. Divorce is hard, especially with children involved. I can't imagine how painful it would be to have your personal life splashed all over the media and to have to run into your husband's ex girlfriends. Yuck!

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Sunday, March 10, 2013 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Kim slurs her speech even when she's sober.

That's a pharmaceutical problem, not alcohol

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Sunday, March 10, 2013 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I thought Yolonda was married longer than a year.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Sunday, March 10, 2013 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Foster wedding 11/11/11

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Sunday, March 10, 2013 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Chieko. I don't know where I got the idea they were married for eight years.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, March 11, 2013 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I think we see the opening of Kyle's boutique tonight... 'Caftan's R Us'.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, March 11, 2013 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Chitchat, Yolanda may have mentioned that she was married to Mohammed for 8 years before they divorced? They have three children together.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 11, 2013 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think Yolanda and David have been together for 8 years.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 11, 2013 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my word, it looks like Faye is going to make another appearance!!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, March 11, 2013 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Dana was a hot mess!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I agree, Keldogg. Scary!

Ugh!! Next week we have "the morally corrupt Faye Resnick" blaming Brandi for the demise of Paul and Adrienne's marriage. Delusional much? At least it looks like Yolanda puts her in her place.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Did you notice when Adrienne and Paul arrived at Kyle's boutique last night how she walked off without him? They must have been fighting in the limousine.

Also read that morning that Hoof and Sean Stewart have "broken up."

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Who the hell is Faye Resnick and why does she think she can tell everyone else how to live their lives? I can't stand that woman. I wish Kyle would quit inviting her places. All she does is stick her nose in where it doesn't belong and stir up trouble.

I always felt so sorry for Paul, cause Adrienne treats him like he's a servant rather than her husband. It's really disgraceful.

Yup, Dana was a hot mess. Wonder if she's still got those $25,000 sunglasses or if her ex took those, too?

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Adrienne appeared to be a horribly mean wife. She seemed gleeful putting him down. She never showed any interest in him besides being cruel to him. Adrienne is who ended up breaking up her children's homelife.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 3:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The reason we keep getting Faye shoved down our throats is because Kyle and Adrienne wanted her to be a HW. Faye has been trying since S1 to be a full-time HW and she's just a little bitter that Brandi is a HW and she is not. The anti-Faye viewer reaction was so strong that Bravo actually had to take down a blog written by Faye - which is saying something because Bravo pretty much allows anything (as long as it is not vulgar) on their blogs. Also Brandi, Yolanda and Lisa's new contracts have a clause that Faye will not film with them when they start filming next season, which starts very soon.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 6:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Faye is a real piece of work. She's the person who wrote about the sexploits of her slain friend Nicole Simpson in her book. Something her kids should not be privy too. Faye truly is morally corrupt. Her playing the morality card is disgusting. Be gone woman.