TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 07, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 07, 2013 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Shen, I think it is much ado about nothing with Kim. I think she is probably just suffering from jet lag.

Redpen

07-24-2003

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
Oh crap. Now I'll have to watch DWTS. Lately they do that to me. Had to watch Margaret Cho and Carson Cressley. Now I'll have to watch, if only to see what Giggy wears every week.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Redpen, I have no doubt that Giggy will be the most stylish puppy in the audience - undoubtedly wearing a matching outfit.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
ty Lexie I sure hope so.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Oh goody...............another excuse to watch tv. One person+ 1 townhouse = 4 tv's .I wasn't go to watch DWTS but now that Lisa Vanderpump is on I will have to check things out.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I agree with you about the jet lag. If their plane left LA at 1:10 pm and it was a 22 hour flight, they've all been up at least 36 hours. That's a long, long time. A lot of people would be starting to act a little punchy.

I just read my post above (from yesterday @ 9:28 am), and I realize that I hadn't finished my coffee yet, cause it makes no sense! I meant to say that "I could live WITHOUT Kyle" and "you CAN'T sue the boss and keep working on the show." Man, BJM! Learn to proofread!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL... I read that post and had to do a double-take. Then I realized you may not have been properly caffeinated at the time of posting.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
They are filming the reunion show today. No surprise that Marisa and Camille "were not invited" since they are technically "friends of the HW." However, Adrienne is also not attending "on the advice of her attorneys."

Hopefully, Faye Resnick will show up so Lisa can school her on etiquette regarding showing up at a tea party when you were specifically not invited.

Of some note, while Faye has been trying for over two years to become a full-time HW, and in spite of the cast changes to come, Brandi, Yolanda and Lisa would only resign their contracts on the condition that Faye was not on the show.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie- where did you get your info? I'm curious to read it.

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
Ruby - here's an article I just read about the reunion...

http://www.realitytea.com/2013/03/01/adrienne-maloof-camille-grammer-marisa-zanuck-not-attending-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-reunion-which-is-taping-today/

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Not only did Camille not attend the reunion, but she won't be back next year either.

http://theclicker.today.com/_news/2013/03/02/17159282-camille-grammer-leaving-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills?lite

I knew there was a reason I loved Brandi, Yolanda and Lisa!!! No more Faye! Yay!!!

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Thanks so much Bonzacat and Babyjaxmom! I'm glad Camille and Adrienne won't be back. I think Bravo knows that people would stop watching if Faye joined.

In the article they called Kyle "Splits"- I thought that was pretty funny.

I'm happy that Yolande Lisa and Brandi will return. I kind of hope Taylor does, too. I know, I know...but there is just something about her that I feel sad for. She doesn't bother me as much as some of the others do.

I really don't like how Marisa is cruel to her husband. I would never betray my husband and have a hard time when women are like that. I would also expect my husband to be the same way with me, and he is. But she knows her husband is in love with her, and she talks about sleeping with other guys in front of him.He looked so hurt! That's just WRONG! I remember the first day she was on and she mentioned she like snuggling with her boys but not her husband. I didn't like her personality after that.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I hope we find out at the reunion what happened between Marisa and Yolanda. It is evident from reading their Bravo blogs that there is no love lost between them.

What strikes me as odd is Marisa's home. She's a real estate agent and she's married to a Zanuck and their home looks like just an average middle class family. I can understand that they don't want a 12,000 sq. ft. house like Lisa if they don't want to pay for the help to maintain it, but her home looked like it couldn't have been more than 1,500 sq. ft. and it looked a little run down on the outside. Just weird.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I cannot stand when Marisa starts being cruel to her husband. Is she just doing it to get "TV time"..to create controversy? Whatever her reasons, it has to be hurtful to her husband.

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Saturday, March 02, 2013 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
I came across this article and just shook my head.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2286829/Camille-Grammar-quits-Real-Housewives-Of-Beverly-Hills--Adrienne-Maloof-skips-reunion-show.html

also, didn't bravo used to have a message board for shows?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, seems Adrienne's true colors are coming out, she is going to start a resturant down the street from Villa Blanca. And she is bad mouthing Villa Blanca, amazing.

Audie

05-08-2011

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I don't like Brandi and Yolanda annoys me. Didn't care for Marisa....was that the name of the one who was so nasty to her husband? I adore Kyle and Mauricio, but I think Kyle's sister is still having serious problems. Buh-bye to Adrienne and Camille. I'm over-dosing on Lisa. IMO she's on screen way, way too much. Not really liking her as much as I used to. I think she does hold a grudge and wants everyone to bow down to her. Nope, I just don't care for her as much anymore.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 4:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Good luck with that Dipo. I was reading yesterday that Villa Blanca is in the Top 10 best restaurants in Beverly Hills. Adrienne's restaurant will be closed in 1-2 years. Who is she going to get to be the chef at her restaurant - Bernie? Now that it has come out that Bernie is the one that has been selling stories to the tabloids, I don't see celebrities knocking down the door to eat at Adrienne's restaurant. Lisa has always said her customers count on the discretion of her and her staff when they dine in her restaurants.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Well said Lexie ITA.

I wonder if Adrienne has any family members that can knock some sense into her. She was my favorite the first season. Decline has been steadily going downwards to where I don't like her at all now and think she's on something to be making such a fool of herself with her friends, Bernie, the show, her 20 yrs younger druggie boyfriend it's really sad that you can fall apart like this and seemingly not realize how bad you're behaving.

To me that's addiction when you start losing everything it's a sign.

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
Shenanagon, but don't you know, according to Adrienne the show ruined her marriage, life and reputation. It has nothing to do with her own actions.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Misty, the irony of that is while Bravo "bleeped" out any mention of her using a surrogate, Adrienne sold her surrogate story to US Weekly, or whatever it is called. I read somewhere that the timeline was she sold it AFTER Bravo filmed last summer, but right BEFORE Bravo started airing this season - or something like that. And then there is the newspaper interview she did in Vegas a couple of years back - so the story has been out there for a couple of years.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
according to Adrienne the show ruined her marriage

Rumor has it there marriage was over before the show started, but they stayed together to promote their businesses.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well Frogichik that certainly explains a lot, she always treated Paul so badly it was hard to watch them.

And I doubt that her restaurant will do well, LOL, unless she is just a part owner and lets someone else run it and be in charge, like she seems to do with her shoes, LOL.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Even though Kim is still apparently a hot mess, I thought the very sweetest moment of the whole show was when Mauricio bought her that bag she'd been admiring and presented it to her. So thoughtful! Though he can be an overbearing ass, Mauricio does have his moments!

Audie

05-08-2011

Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I think buying the bag for Kim was a very typical Mauricio thing to do. He's a very thoughtful man and I liked that he extends his thoughtfulness to Kim.