TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 19, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Vanderpump Rules: Archive through February 19, 2013 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 09, 2013 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Am I the only one watching this show? I find it strangely fascinating. I guess it reminds me of my younger days; however, when I was these kids' age, I was married, working full-time and paying on a mortgage.

That Stassi is a really psycho! The horrible things she says are scary! She made The Soup last night with her rant about wanting to stab Jax and Sheana on the float 40 times, behead them, quarter them and drag them through the streets of West Hollywood on the back of a "disgusting truck." Wow!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 09, 2013 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, I totally get what you are saying it is like an accident you just can't look away from. I try to think back to when I was that age and we sure weren't that nuts.

Plus I can't believe that only these people find so much modeling/singing/other work in LA. Most of the people I know that try that say it is really hard to get jobs.

And I am sorry I don't think that these boys and girls are all that special in the looks department. There's a million of them in LA.

And I agree, I think Stassi needs some serious therapy.

It does crack me up though, can't wait to see who it is that Lisa fires, she kind of needs to let most of them go and start fresh. I am sure she could find a ton of good looking people to work in her resturant.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 09, 2013 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I suspect it's Frank that gets the ax. They showed her talking to him in a meeting, so I'm gonna guess it's him. But I've been mislead before. I love this show, but it makes me feel dirty! Hee!

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Sunday, February 10, 2013 - 5:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I love this show and thot I'd hate it. I definitely think it's Frank that gets axed. I can see Lisa leaving RHoBH.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Sunday, February 10, 2013 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I had never watched it but watched an episode (the one where the girl sang) yesterday (because I heard the owner...Lisa?...on a radio show and thought she was interesting). Not sure I would watch it routinely but amazed at how nasty that Stassi girl is!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, February 10, 2013 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Roxip, Lisa (the owner, at least of 51%! ) is one of the "housewives" on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Sunday, February 10, 2013 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
I was actually surprised to find out that Stassi, along with her dad, stepmom and brother all appeared on my favorite reality show. The Amazing Race, Family Edition. Her family was the family from New Orleans. So far they are the only racers to ever be eliminated in their hometown.

Stassi was 17 on the race and to me looks nothing like the now 24 year Stassi on Vanderpump Rules.

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Sunday, February 10, 2013 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
sassi

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Sunday, February 10, 2013 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
The above Picture is from tvguide.com

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Sunday, February 10, 2013 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
I watch! My issue, though, is that these young 'uns, like so many others in reality tv dying to be stars, is that the know that the more outrageous they act, the more likely they are to get airtime. They are so overboard that they are jokes of young adults.

Of course, watching a show with responsible young adults, like I was, would bore the crap out of me.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Sunday, February 10, 2013 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Oh, I actually liked that family on AR and remember them getting eliminated trying to get around New Orleans.

Lisa said that these people actually were already her employees before the show. Scary thought, isn't it?

I'm sure Stassi's parents are VERY proud of her...NOT! (Or at least I certainly hope not.)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 10, 2013 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well I was hoping that Lisa would fire Stacci, she is the cause of most of the problems AND easily replaced. It would save Lisa a bunch of greif even if Stacci is a friend of her daughters.

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Sunday, February 10, 2013 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
the vanderpump rules kids are housewives in training

Roxip

01-29-2004

Sunday, February 10, 2013 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
They all have contracts with the production company...it would be hard to fire anyone...lol.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, February 10, 2013 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Here is a funny SNL clip of all the Vanderpump Rules spinoffs...

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/bravo-tv-shows/n32595

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, February 10, 2013 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That was great, Rieann! Thanks for sharing!

Bearlee

05-18-2005

Sunday, February 10, 2013 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bearlee a private message Print Post    
I was going to ask the same thing if I was the only one watching, LOL.

I love the fact that Stassi thinks it is ok that she moved on very quickly from Jax to Frank, who were friends, but everyone should be outraged that Jax started seeing Laura-Leigh after a longer length of time. Yeah he was still trying to get her back but um hello you told him to move on so he did.

Lottaluv

10-16-2004

Monday, February 11, 2013 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lottaluv a private message Print Post    
Are you sure that is the same family? They showed Stassi and her mom having a talk after Vegas and the mom on the show and the mom in that picture look NOTHING alike.
But I was thinking Stassi was familiar, like she had been on a season of the Bachelor or something.

Lottaluv

10-16-2004

Monday, February 11, 2013 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lottaluv a private message Print Post    
never mind. it was the stepmom...

Sia

03-10-2002

Monday, February 11, 2013 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
I am appalled by Stassi's comments, which I have seen showcased on shows like "The Soup." She is really frightening because she seems so cold and matter-of-fact about doing bodily harm to people; I consider her behavior sociopathic and/or psychopathic! After seeing only the first episode of "Vanderpump Rules" I vowed never to watch it again. Because I tape all first-run episodes of Andy Cohen's "Watch What Happens Live" program, however, I did watch the pack of brats from Sur. Their behavior is reprehensible and only renewed my resolve to never again watch "Vanderpump Rules." Lisa Vanderpump was a Real Housewife that I liked at first. Now, however, I find her coarse, vulgar, crass, and distasteful. I don't want to watch anything with which she is associated.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, so Frank is the one who got fired, LOL. I can't believe he would even say those things to a customer.

Oh and I can't believe that Stassi is already introducing Frank to here parents. I rarely invited my boyfriends home until there was a pretty serious relationship. She hardly knows this guy.

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
The red headed lady is Stassi's step mom? The one they showed this past episode? I'm confused with the moms lol

Stassi is the type of girl who can't be alone so she jumps from man to man.

this show is so bad though I can't believe it's an hour long.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 16, 2013 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I suspect it's Frank that gets the ax. They showed her talking to him in a meeting, so I'm gonna guess it's him. But I've been mislead before.

Yeah, I called it!

I'm starting to think Frank is a pathological liar. He "wanted" to get fired from Sur so he could pursue his career in commercial real estate? Really? He also seemed to want out of his relationship with Stassi, so he picked a fight with her just to end it. Good riddance to both of them!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 16, 2013 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good call, babyjaxmom! Now if only you could predict Stassi getting fired, LOL.

Frank is really weird, do you get unemployment if you are fired from a resturant? And that fight he picked with Stassi was odd, but darn if he didn't make a lot of sense about her. She reminds me of a women who want to find a man to take care of them so that they don't have to do anything for themself.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 19, 2013 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Amazing.