TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 23, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 23, 2013 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 19, 2013 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, well that was sort of clear Biloxibelle when she had a promotion for the shoe and then wore a dress so long you couldn't see it, LMAO.

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Tuesday, February 19, 2013 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
Oh my goodness Dipo, I had forgotten all about that. That was definitely a; WTH were you thinking, moment. Thank you for reminding me of that, ROFL!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 19, 2013 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha, it was really funny.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 19, 2013 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, so now Paul/Adrienne admit that they sent a letter but they didn't sue, these people are nuts.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, February 19, 2013 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
So Adrienne also goes around staining furniture with her self tanner which apparently also contains bronzer or she doesn't know the difference between the two or doesn't care. "Just use baby wipes?"

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I was appalled that Adrienne didn't at least offer to replace or repair the furniture she had damaged. She didn't even seem very apologetic. I would have been horrified!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I recently read that Brandi admitted she wasn't really being sued by Paul and Adrienne, but that her lawyer had just received a 'cease and desist' letter.

If that's the case, why does she keep talking about the $10,000 she had to spend to fight the supposed lawsuit?

I just saw a bit of last night's show so far, but was also very surprised at Adrienne's attitude about wearing a self tanner that bleeds on other people's furniture. Surely these women could afford something better that doesn't bleed, right? That's rude.

Redpen

07-24-2003

Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
Maybe Brandi had to pay a retainer to the attorney, and hadn't gotten a refund yet?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That $10,000 retainer didn't go very far at $700.00 an hour.

As far as the C&D letter, it stated that if Brandi didn't sign a particular document that Maloof Hoof wanted her to sign, a lawsuit would be filed against her. That's why she needed to retain an attorney.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I am one of the few who can not stand Brandi. Yes I am sorry for what her husband did to her but she needs to get over it once and for all. Now she has come out with a tell all book about him. Considering that she is always talking about what a good mother she is, why is she putting this book out there where her kids can one day see it. Sorry he might very well be a jerk, I think he is, but you don't need to tell the world where the kids can one day read about it. He is their father. Now she is on TV promoting it and when asked questions she says read the book. Wouldn't waste my money. She is a trouble maker and starts something where ever she goes.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I am also one of the few who can't handle Brandi. I think she's got some serious issues mentally. I think her husband was a jerk and might still well be for all I know but she's really got some problems.

Audie

05-08-2011

Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I'm relieved to be in good company when I, too, say I cannot stand Brandi. She has such a garbage mouth and is so trampy acting, I feel sorry for her children. No wonder her husband left her. He may not have done it the right way, but who can blame him for going after a classy woman like Leann? I wish Brandi wouldn't come back on the show.....just have to mute her all the time.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
I used to not care for Brandy, but I can see she is trying to change. I think Lisa should be thanked for that.
Personally I would not call Leann classy. She was a married woman, and cheated on him to be with a married man. I think she is worse then Brandy. She broke up a home. I understand that he cheated with others, too. But Leann knew he was married and would not let him go. Not classy. (to me, anyway)

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Friday, February 22, 2013 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Brandi received a letter demanding she sign a non disclosure agreement (agreement to never speak of Adrienne or her family again) or she would be sued. So in a sense Adrienne did threaten Brandi with a lawsuit.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, February 22, 2013 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
How does one "never speak" of people again if you are being paid to be on a show with them?

Can you not even answer a question your "employer" asks you about them, even if it's a nice answer? What if your "employer" (Bravo) requires you to answer their questions as part of your contract.

You better bet I'd run to a lawyer to try to figure it all out.

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Friday, February 22, 2013 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
I think this is how A feels she can keep saying "we aren't suing you", because it was a cease and desist letter, rather than a lawsuit being filed.

However, they are on a show where they talk about each other so wouldn't that ultimately mean they would move on to suing? So yeah, I would probably leave it to "they are suing me" since she is likely required to talk about all the girls.

Another way of looking at it; if Brandi even wanted to sign the letter, wouldn't that then possibly mean a breach of contract she has with Bravo? This may also be why she kept bringing up her children when talking about the lawsuit.

I realize I am basically saying the same thing Keldogg posted, my thing is.... I would think A would very well aware of the predicament the letter put Brandi in as far as employment etc.

The thing I like about Brandi is the fact that she stands up for herself, while she may not always go about it the right way I like that doesn't hide in a corner.

Also, I hope that those who think she was in the wrong for writing her book about her relationship also feel the same way about Taylor and her book. I actually think Taylor's is worse because she didn't consider how this book impacted other people in Russell's life and he has no way of defending himself against the claims made against him.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 22, 2013 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well, Adrienne did say at Mauricio's event "that's a lawsuit," so she had every intention of actually filing a lawsuit against Brandi.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 22, 2013 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And I absolutely Brandi. I read yesterday that her book is #16 on the NYT Bestseller's List. You just know that is eating Adrienne, Kyle and Faye up alive.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 22, 2013 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Lexie, you really need to get out of my head!!!

I'm also on Team Brandi, and don't think Leann Rimes is in any way, shape or form "a classy lady." A classy lady does not go after a married man, especially when she herself is also married. Not classy at all.

I have Brandi's book in my Kindle Wish List, but haven't gotten to it yet. I will. I expect it to be an entertaining read.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Saturday, February 23, 2013 - 3:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
As someone who's issued cease and desist letters before I will say that these are not lawsuits, but do make it clear that one will be forthcoming if the behavior in question continues. Therefore, if Brandi was not engaging in inappropriate behavior, there was no reason for her to have incurred a $10k attorney's bill or even a $10 bill. To me, the fact that she felt that she had to seek legal counsel is an indicator that maybe she also does think that she has a serious problem running her mouth.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, February 23, 2013 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rehtse, in Brandi's case the C&D wanted Brandi to sign a legal document or a lawsuit would be forthcoming. Brandi did the right thing in hiring an attorney. And as I said above, a $10,000 retainer does not go very far at $700 per hour when that attorney is going to charge her for every telephone call to Brandi, as well as Adrienne and Bravo's attorneys, every piece of correspondence going in and out, etc. etc. etc.

Redpen

07-24-2003

Saturday, February 23, 2013 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
Brandi had no choice about retaining an attorney. Even if A was accusing her of something entirely fictitious, A has a lot of money to pursue litigation or threats. Anyone would have to get an attorney when faced with a very wealthy person who's after them.

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Saturday, February 23, 2013 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
If I say something that is a fact and then get a letter from someone's attorney, you bet your little bippy I will get a lawyer. The fact of the matter is Brandi said something that was in fact true, so A is trying to intimidate Brandi because she can afford to waste money and time on something like that. (I don't want to use the word bully because it's been used so much on these shows) AND if you are going to take this action, own up to it, stop working around wording "we are not suing you", and don't outright lie "there was no letter sent". Stand by your convictions, clearly Brandi does.

All she had to do was contact Brandi, and maybe even Bravo during filming and have a sit down stating she needed the topic to not be discussed. I mean clearly she did go to Bravo because stuff was bleeped out. She knew what Brandi said was true yet kept calling her a liar and talking about defamation of character etc.

To me A made herself look bad (understatement) handling this the way she did.

Redpen

07-24-2003

Saturday, February 23, 2013 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
Was the topic discussed, that they used a surrogate to have their children? If so, that's pretty bad. The practice is so common now, why hide it? All the children born this way will know they were really wanted.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 23, 2013 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I know I heard Brandi, at one point, say she'd had to give her attorney $2,000 up front because of Adrienne's threat. Then somewhere along the line it became $5,000, and the first time I heard $10,000 was out of Lisa's mouth. I have a feeling Lisa inflated the amount for drama. At any rate, even $2,000 is a lot of money if you're just scraping by, as I think Brandi is doing right now. I hope her book does really well and she can get some kind of a career going so she can have a better life for her boys.