TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 19, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 19, 2013 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Just watching my tape now and Lisa said I certainly wouldn't invite Faye. So far I haven't heard her say anything about Kyle asking if she could bring her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow Adrienne is really in denial about her behavior and her actions. Just amazing.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
faye took kim's seat at the tea party, no invitation

I thought there was still an empty seat at the far end on Lisa's left side.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 14, 2013 - 5:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Faye definitely was NOT invited:

Reality Tea

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Thursday, February 14, 2013 - 5:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
There were nine chairs at the table, but one was without a gift or place setting, so if Kim had come Faye would have been without. Invited:
1. Lisa
2. Kyle
3. Brandi
4. Taylor
5. Adrienne
6. Yoland
7. Marisa
8. Kim

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Thursday, February 14, 2013 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
'Then, in next weeks preview, she says she didn't know about the letter (therefore acknowledging one was sent).'

bravo took that video off the website adriane must of sent a letter to them.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 14, 2013 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The reason there were 9 chairs was so there would be 4 chairs on each side of the table. As much of a perfectionist as Lisa is, there is no way she would have had 4 chairs on one side of the table and 3 on the other. Also, there is no way Lisa would have invited Faye after the way Faye attacked Brandi (who is very close to Lisa and Ken even when the cameras aren't rolling) at Kyle's dinner party.

Sarah, even though Adrienne has since dropped her lawsuit against Brandi, Adrienne is still suing Bravo.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 14, 2013 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And iffin you check out the photo, while there are 9 chairs, there are only 8 place settings. At that point, Lisa didn't know that Kim wasn't coming (yet she knew that Yolanda wasn't). Lisa most definitely did not expect Faye to show up.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, February 14, 2013 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
bravo took that video off the website adriane must of sent a letter to them.

My intense dislike of Adrienne grows each day.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 16, 2013 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Adrienne used to be one of my favorites. Not so much anymore. She's just ugly inside. I think Yolanda was spot on when she told Brandi that Adrienne is insecure and hides behind her attorneys because she can. Bingo!

I almost threw up when I say Faye on my TV again. I can't stand that woman!!!

Looks like our suspicions that Taylor has a problem with alcohol are proven correct next week. Sounds like she's drunk somewhere and doesn't even remember that her daughter is at Kyle's. Thank God Kennedy was in a safe place while Mommy was out drinking. What a mess!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 16, 2013 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I saw on TMZ that Taylor and someone else are being let go, I hope that means Adrienne is leaving as well. She doesn't fit in anymore and that way Faye won't need to be on the show either.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 16, 2013 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Please, please, please let them stop showing Faye on this show. I cannot stand the woman. She's really awful. Kyle thinks Faye's "defending" her, but really she's just sticking her nose into other people's business and offering opinions when she doesn't have all the facts. I want her off my television!

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Saturday, February 16, 2013 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
Brandi said on Anderson Cooper .......that adrienne;s lwyer sent her a letter along with your good friend Andy at Bravo

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, February 17, 2013 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I will be shocked if Adrienne comes back next season. Most "employers" don't keep "employees" that have their attorneys send C&D letters or file lawsuits against them. I think Adrienne went through with filing a lawsuit against Bravo because it was very public that Adrienne dropped the lawsuit against Brandi but did not drop her "suit" against Bravo.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Sunday, February 17, 2013 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I did not remember that Faye had such a shady background, it seems she was a past drug user per something I read about the OJ mess. From what I read the 2 murders of Nicole/ Ron could have been related to Faye's drugs. Could be totally off base, not sure where online I read this as I read a lot.
If Faye does have a drug history I am surprised that Kyle is cool with her.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Sunday, February 17, 2013 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
the 2 murders of Nicole/ Ron could have been related to Faye's drugs

I'm pretty sure OJ made all of that up. What a lot of us didn't like was that Faye wrote a tell all book about her friendship with Nicole Simpson after her death.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, February 17, 2013 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Even aside from all that, Faye just doesn't seem to be a very nice person. She likes to attack people when really it's none of her business. She went after Camille in the first season and now she's going after Brandi. She's Kyle's pitbull.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 18, 2013 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Adrienne and Taylor are officially out:

RealityTea

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 18, 2013 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thank goodness, although I wonder how Taylor will support herself. And I do think Taylor needs to leave the show to get herself centered and settled.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 18, 2013 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Taylor was supposed to be out the season that is currently airing. However, I think due to Taylor's financial situation that instead of just completely cutting her, Bravo phased her out, which would explain why you don't see Taylor on every episode.

Cindylouwho

01-27-2009

Monday, February 18, 2013 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cindylouwho a private message Print Post    
I think Taylor may need to get her alcohol use under control. It's really uncomfortable for me to watch her when she drinks. Maybe now she'll have the time.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 19, 2013 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
After reading Taylor's blog this morning regarding Kennedy-Gate, all I have to say is "shame on Kyle." Taylor has every right to be pissed at Kyle. Kyle, of course, tried to smooth it over on Twitter, but the damage is done now that the truth has come out. I wish Bravo would kick Kyle to the curb with Adrienne.

And I love how Ken was all "Pimp Daddy" last night with his wife and "girlfriend." Evidently, what Bravo didn't show was after reading the emails and letters that Brandi showed Paul, he was going to fire Bernie. This would explain why Paul was groveling (after filming ended) for Brandi's forgiveness. I have said since the beginning of this season that Bernie has got something on Maloof Hoof because Bernie is still around and Paul isn't.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, February 19, 2013 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Does anyone understand what the big deal was over calling Adrienne's shoe, in good humor, as the Maloof Hoof ? I think it is an absolutely great name and I would be more likely to remember that she had a shoe line by remembering that line. I don't think it was insulting at all. Nor do I think Lisa would have been insulted by someone calling Sur a pick up joint and where you can find wanna be actors. But accusing someone, who has a good reputation of selling stories to the press ( about other cast members)....that is inexcusably insulting. JMO

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 19, 2013 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Especially when the only one selling stories to the press was Bernie.

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Tuesday, February 19, 2013 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
I might be mistaken but, I thought that design of shoe has always been called a "hoof shoe". For the life of me I can't imagine why that would be an insult. It does tell me Adrienne isn't really in the know or hands on with her shoe designs.