TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 14, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): ARCHIVES: Archive through February 14, 2013 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, January 31, 2013 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Sandra-Under "Super Links" click on "forums".

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, January 31, 2013 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Or just click where it says TOPICS in the header on every page. That will give you a list of all the areas (one is The Bachelor) and you can go from there. :-)

Sandra

07-05-2004

Thursday, January 31, 2013 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sandra a private message Print Post    

Thank you!

Gidget

07-28-2002

Thursday, January 31, 2013 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
Anyone willing to confess to watching the Southies? I hadn't planned on it but it came on after Storage Wars Texas and I just didn't bother changing the channel.

Well the show is heavily scripted but I was rolling in my chair laughing.

I want to rename the show to the Boo Boos of Boston.

ETA if you watch nothing else, watch the first episode where they are trying to make money to pay bills and watch it all the way through

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, January 31, 2013 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know if there is going to be another season of Worst Cooks in America?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, January 31, 2013 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Actually I'm pretty sure I saw an advertisement for Worst Cooks in America...doesn't Ann Burrell do that one?

I will admit to a new show...Double Divas. It is about two women in Atlanta who own a lingerie shop and they just crack me up. Having always been an overly busty person I can understand some of the issues people have trying to find bras, but these two women just get so thrilled with fitting people that I just find it funny.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, January 31, 2013 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Ill have to tune in. Im very tall,and big around,but have no boobs so I have many issues going on. My girlfriend has trouble finding a bra that fits too,she just bought a $200 bra...it fits!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 31, 2013 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I like that show as well, Roxip, I just wish they were around here so I could go visit them. I have been fitted at Nordstrom and while they told me they fit and they seemed comfortable, I ended up hating them when I had to wear them all day.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, February 01, 2013 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I actually went to Lane Bryant and they were able to fit me in a relatively comfortable bra (and it was a buy 3, get 1 free sale which is a bonus at the price that I pay for bras!).

I have a friend from Georgia and the dark-haired store owner could be her older sister or aunt - same sense of humor, same way of talking - it just cracks me up every time.

Panda

07-15-2005

Friday, February 01, 2013 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I happened upon the Southies the other night! I agree, heavily scripted but a fun family.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, February 02, 2013 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Roxip, I also went to Lane Bryant, I love one style they have, and I usually by 6 and rotate them, Jan, time to buy new - the new bras, same style - SQUEAK! How disconcerting to hear your bra squeak when you move! honestly, it shouldnt be this hard to have a nice bra that fits - that doesnt squeak!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, February 04, 2013 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
saw a commercial for Worst Cooks in America - Season 4!

Mark your calendars for the season premiere of Worst Cooks in America on Sunday, Feb. 17, at 9pm/8c.

http://blog.foodnetwork.com/fn-dish/2013/01/the-return-of-the-worst-cooks-in-america/
pictures, Anne Burrel and Bobby Flay

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - 11:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
ABC's picked up a summer series called Whodunnit? that has the creator of CSI as an executive producer...

http://www.deadline.com/2013/02/abc-greenlights-murder-mystery-reality-series-from-csi-creator-anthony-zuiker/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 10, 2013 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Did anyone watch the Job? I taped it and just watched it, didn't really keep my attention so it may have to be one of those shows I catch live if nothing esle is on.

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Monday, February 11, 2013 - 2:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
I liked The Job. The first half of the show was a bit slow, but when it got going, I liked it a lot. The ending was good.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, February 11, 2013 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Does anyone watch Million Dollar Neighbourhood?

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, February 11, 2013 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Really loved The Job also. The woman who won the job looked very competent and they were very smart to hire her.

Sia

03-10-2002

Monday, February 11, 2013 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
I do watch "Double Divas" and have checked out their website, too. I am interested in having the ladies tell me what size and style of bra I should be wearing. The problems is that there is no price quoted on their website for this service. I have seen on the show that if a woman submits photos of herself from front, back & side that they can evaluate her bra size just from the pictures. I would love to have a comfortable, properly-fitting bra for ONCE in my life!

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
From the commercials, I didn't think I'd enjoy The Job, but I watched the episode with The Palms looking for a manager, and I truly enjoyed it! (I was also pretty geeked to be able to answer every question they had in the final round - even when a couple of candidates missed them.) :-)

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
I also enjoyed watching The Job. I just knew the lady was the front runner. But, I was really happy the guy from Idaho (if I remember the State correctly) was offered a job, as well.

And, way to go, Teachmichigan. I did not fare as well. There were at least 2, and maybe 3, I didn't know. I thought the front runner got the easiest questions. Maybe I felt that way because I knew the answers to all 3 of her questions??

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Watching Top Chef and Chopped (and working in 2 different restaurants throughout college) finally paid off. LOL

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
I don't know if anyone else watches "Storage Wars". I didn't recognize this gentleman but Kid Sis reminded that he's the one with the 'man-purse' that always has wads of cash. Then I remembered him, we always wondered where he got so much money.

'Storage Wars' Death: Mark Balelo Committed Suicide, Medical Examiner Confirms
http://www.thewrap.com/tv/article/storage-wars-death-mark-balelo-committed-suicide-medical-examiner-confirms-77576

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, February 14, 2013 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I saw that Biscottii - there was a "review" show where all the main players sat around a table and talked about the show, and he came on for a bit on that show...

Idolworship

05-07-2003

Thursday, February 14, 2013 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Idolworship a private message Print Post    
Hoooooowwwwwwww can I find The Bachelor? I can never find it, unless there has been a recent
discussion...which means that most peeps are smarter than I am. No doubt, about that.

Idolworship

05-07-2003

Thursday, February 14, 2013 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Idolworship a private message Print Post    
AHA!! Ir'a under Forums! Whew!