TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 15, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): ARCHIVES: Archive through January 15, 2013 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, December 16, 2012 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
My current listings on the my dvr go to Dec 29, and it's not listed to rerun in that time. And I checked my comcast on-demand. There's a couple eps in there, but not the Brenchel one yet.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, December 16, 2012 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I am watching something new, Sin City Rules. Its the first episode and for me probably the last! Once again we have 4 moody bitchy women with that over popular hair style you see on every woman on tv these days---parted down the middle, very long curly and hanging down the chest. They are so angry and arrogant, these gals! One is the daughter of a late hitman in Las Vegas, the other is a fashion desinger who expects and derves the very best that life has to offer--how very nice for her and oh so humble. And of course they are rich and pampered like the housewives of series ladies.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, December 16, 2012 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I actually thought the wedding ceremony itself looked like something you would find in a Vegas wedding chapel. I kind of half-expected Elvis to make an appearance.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Monday, December 17, 2012 - 12:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
The very end - after the planner found her under the bar, drunk as a skunk and not making a lot of sense - Brendon's sister came and tried to get the cameras to stop. Then she (LOL) tossed her over her shoulder and carried her out. And she was hefty enough to do it. It was hilarious! The only thing as funny was the dance she and Brendon did. They had a choreographer teach them, the whole works, but it was an awkward disaster.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Just watching some episodes of "Shahs of Sunset" (first time watching). The one girl, GG, who has real anger issues, looks like Debra Messing to me.

Am I terrible in finding the dog that has neurological damage cute beyond belief because he can only "walk" in left circles?

Sammi

03-31-2008

Saturday, December 22, 2012 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
What's with all the "Housewives" shows. I used to watch New York when Bethany was on a long time ago. But they seem to be on Bravo all day, every day. Can't they find any other shows to air. All those housewives are all just rich spoiled brats and spend money like it grows on trees. With all the poverty and hunger in this world people like that and the Kardashians just make me sick.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, December 22, 2012 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
FYI

Just a notice to let you know that the Brendon and Rachel episode of "My Fair Wedding with David Tutera" will re-air Saturday night (Dec 29) on WE.

The episode is titled "Brenchal".

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 24, 2012 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thanks SFJ. If anybody has comcast, they also finally added to on-demand. Quickest path: tv-shows>by-network>WE-tv

It's labeled ep "511"

If it's in comcast on-demand, I would imagine other tv providers got it by now, too.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 01, 2013 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Anyone seen the show Mystery Dinner on Food Network? I understand the premise but it sure seems like it is scripted, the owners all say the same thing "I can't take it anymore". And it sure seems like some of this stuff they tape would catch the eye of the liquor police and some of these employees are stealing.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Tuesday, January 01, 2013 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
Sammi, I am also getting tired of all the House Hunters and House Hunters Internationals on HGTV. They need new shows. How many times can you watch people looking at three houses and choosing one. It was a good idea at first but come on! Really!! Day after day after day - several in a row!! And the European ones with their tiny funky shaped rooms and just a sink for a kitchen for something like $450 thousand.

As for the Housewives shows, I only watch Beverly Hills. Never watch the Kardashians (rhymes with Trashions). Just read that Kim is pregnant although her divorce to the other guy is still pending. Her Mom is so proud.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Tuesday, January 01, 2013 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I have watched the Mystery Diner show and agree. All that happens in one day? These employees are way over the top. I watch Bar Rescue and Hotel Impossible too and smh. The funniest one was when I saw the BR show after having seen the same owner on with the hotel adjacent to the bar. He got a two-fer. lol Restaurant Stakeout is funny too.

On Bar Rescue, there was one bar that was so awful, with a pirate theme(I think). It got all fixed up and fabulous and she hated it. She changed it all back and I just couldn't believe it. lol

House Hunters, I just want to smack some of the people on there so cannot enjoy it much any more.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 02, 2013 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Celebrity Big Brother UK starts tomorrow (very minor celebrities in the house for three or so weeks) if anyone is interested. Unless you have a very fancy satellite system(!??!) you can only view online.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else catch Vanderpump Rules after BH Housewives? Oh yuck! What a bunch of self-involved young people! You are waitresses and bartenders, not gods.

Scout

01-19-2005

Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
Yes, I saw it and and totally agree. When Bravo is casting these shows, is being shallow the number one requirement?

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
Mamie, i agree, it was not very good. I watched 15 minutes of it and gave up.

Nana

07-24-2004

Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana a private message Print Post    
I caught a little of Vanderpump Rules, waitress's wearing hankies for uniforms, drinking and sex talk..Bravo this one is a big boring dud...

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
I remember when Bravo had arts and theater for their programing. Same with A/E, TLC & Discover. It's all reality 24/7. I guess America is severely dumbing down.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, January 13, 2013 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Not sure of the US schedule but An Idiot Abroad 3 starts on Discovery in Canada next Sunday. This time Karl is taking Warwick Davis along with him.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 4:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the reminder. I love that show.

In the US, "An Idiot Abroad" starts Saturday night,
Jan 19, on The Science Channel.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 4:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Thanks Jasper. I really enjoyed the first season, the second felt a bit contrived but still overall fun.

Anyone else catch Six Little McGhees? Still watching the premiere but finding it very charming. Love that the hubby said he prayed and prayed and prayed for Mia to get pregnant then during the ultrasound when the technician counted 6 babies he held himself up on the wall and thought... maybe I prayed TOO much. LOLOL

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'm beginning to think I led Canadians astray, it is all dh's fault! I think perhaps he was watching a commercial on an American station and the advert was for the US premiere. I can't find it anywhere on Discovery. I'll keep looking.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Rissa I am watching the McGhees, from the first time I saw them on Oprah I wanted them to have a little of the attention the Gosselins received, but notice I said..........a little.
I thought I would miss seeing the Gosselin children, but I am hope they are doing well out of the lime light. I do not miss either parent.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Train Wreck on TLC - Pete Rose Reality show Hit and Mrs. Pete at this kid's baseball camp - and my jaw dropped.. he tells the kids that pressure is having $4,000 a month bills... and he treats kids just like the adults...

He tells the kids if they dont have fun, dont come back tomorrow, and his future step child is crying, and doesnt want to be there and his mom and sister show up - its a reality show, its a reality show... its a train wreck!! lol

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Reader, I watched a bit of it. I've never liked him and I really know why now.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Maremeko, I thought about the Gosselins while watching as well. I can't begin to understand the pressure of financing 6 babies, but I worry about the price of fame. For their sake I would be happier to see an annual special rather than an ongoing series. I hope they make it through the process and perhaps (having themselves watched Jon & Kate) have an exit plan.