TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 17, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 17, 2013 users admin

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Saturday, December 22, 2012 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
the women were all upset at what brandi said but no one even blinked an eye at fay knowing which meant kyle had to tell her

Granjan

05-10-2011

Saturday, December 22, 2012 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
With the shoes they are wearing now (with the platform at the front) make the heels so high that no one can walk normally. Everyone looks awkward in them. I think they look terrible.
I agree that the behavior of the ones that bullied Brandi at the table were awful. What business is it of theirs? Let Brandi handle her situation with crazy Adrienne herself.
Pardon my venting, but....another thing besides the above mentioned shoes, that irks me is the trend of posing standing with ankles crossed. One person did it and that's all you saw for ages. Okay, I'm done.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, December 22, 2012 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I swear those very high heels just make me think of hookers, LOL. Wouldn't it be nice if some shoe maker started making pretty but normal heeled shoes and started a trend.

Oh and all those platform shoes make me think of is horse feet, that is what they look like to me.

One of my former co-workers used to wear those type shoes to work, and I used to tell her those shoes are for going out and weekends not work, she could hardly walk to the printer. I heard from her recently that she now wears normal heels or flats at her new job, LOL. The conservative company didn't appreciate her "hooker" shoes, LMAO.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, December 22, 2012 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I know Adrienne likes those big shoes, cause she's only 5' tall. The heels don't seem so high when they have the platforms on the front. The angle of your foot is not so severe. I gave up wearing heels years ago, though! These shoes are a trend. They'll be gone soon and something else will take their place.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Saturday, December 22, 2012 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I am very short. I wore some heels with the small platform in the front, total heel about 4.5, possibly 5". Very comfortable for me to wear, but anything higher, probably not.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, December 22, 2012 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I used to wear high heels a lot. A guy I worked with told me that a study was done saying that frequent wearing of heels could cause your uterus to tip. From then on we called high heels u-tips.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, December 22, 2012 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It kills me when Kyle wears wedges with a dress. Of course, I also think Kyle is the worst-dressed out of the BH crew.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Saturday, December 22, 2012 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
Oh and all those platform shoes make me think of is horse feet, that is what they look like to me.

The Maloof Hoof

Redpen

07-24-2003

Sunday, December 23, 2012 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
I haven't worn heels in 40 years! I thought the platform in front was partly to provide cushioning for your feet?

Granjan

05-10-2011

Sunday, December 23, 2012 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I guess I should clarify...when I mentioned about posing with their ankles crossed, I wasn't referring to the Housewives doing that. It's the celebrities on the red carpet type of thing.

Sallycat22

08-31-2005

Monday, December 31, 2012 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sallycat22 a private message Print Post    
Coming in here a little late. I love Brandi. Her humor and style entertain me a lot.

From the very beginning, I felt like Andrenne had a contempt for Paul. Many disgusted looks when he spoke.

As to damage to Mario's business...what about Paul plastic surgery patients? His fit throwing could have not helped that.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, December 31, 2012 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Brandi and Paul are now friends and speaking to each other. Evidently, Paul didn't just call asking for Brandi's forgiveness, they said he groveled and begged her to forgive him.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, January 12, 2013 - 5:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Any comments on this weeks episode? At the end of the Brandi/Scheana convo, I teared up for Brandi. Finding out that more of her "friends" knew about Eddie/Scheana at the time. Eddie is a real bleep <use an expletive of choice>.

Monday we get more of self-righteous Mauricio. Ugh.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, January 12, 2013 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I felt very sorry for Brandi.

I absolutely love Yolanda and how she cooks for her children instead of having someone do it for her. She is a very "hands-on" mother. I also like Marisa - what little we have seen of her.

People are going nuts on the Bravo blogs not to let Kyle bring Faye back on next season.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Saturday, January 12, 2013 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Rieann - I watched the episode and did feel sorry for Brandi. It seems she thought that Scheana and dirt bag just snuck around by themselves. To find out that they went on trips, went on the boat with Brandi's so-called friends, went to public restaurants with these same friends...etc etc has got to hurt.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Okay, just watched this week's episode and have to say I'm not liking Mauricio very much. Where does he get off attacking Brandi over something that has nothing to do with him? They all feel free to attack Brandi. I was so proud of Ken, Camille and even Taylor for standing by her. Can't these people ever just have dinner without getting into a drunken brawl???

And Taylor really needs to back off the chardonnay. She always looks and sounds like she's had too much to drink.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
agree! I was thinking, though, what is Taylor living on? From what I understand there was no money from hubby, and she wouldn't get life insurance, if there was any, so is her income just the show and the book?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Why wouldn't she get life ins.? In Canada the suicide clause is 2 yrs from inception/reinstatement, they payout after. Is it different in the US? Why do these women need assistants?

Audie

05-08-2011

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
Just can't feel any sympathy for Brandi. She's such an attention . I do not like her because she has such a garbage mouth and doesn't think about what her children will think when they get older and watch this junk.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, Jasper, I didn't know that, I thought it was always negated by suicide.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 1:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
How old are Adrienne's kids? Seems to me the use of the word surrogate is used too broadly. My goodness the woman isn't too old to have kids 10 to 8 years ago. That is how old they appeared to be to me the few times I saw them on camera and now the kids are older.

Absolutely none of my business, but I am wondering if they are her biological children or not. If the kids are biologically hers and Pauls, then she had a gestational carrier. I wonder the same thing about Camille.

Having another woman carry/give birth to your child doesn't need to be something that is a big secret, unless there is more to it.

Children are blessings, but eventually they need to know past medical history from their biological parents. I do think it was Adrienne's choice of when to tell them, not Brandi's.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 4:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jasper, that's Canada and not the U.S.

According to Reality Tea, it would appear that Adrienne has moved on and is hot and heavy with this kid that is much younger than her. I think it may have been Rod Stewart's son. I can't remember his name.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Adrienne is 51 her kids were born in 03' and 07' Use of a surrogate would be likely

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
But not necessarily. Lots of women these days have children into their 40's. I mentioned above that I gave birth to my son at the age of 45 (me, not him). But in her case, I think the story is true. Just nasty that she would sue Brandi over it. What does Brandi even have that she can take? Nothing. It's all about intimidation.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, Adrienne has since dropped the lawsuit. She can't really sue Brandi iffin it's true. The story is true and it came out that during the surrogate's pregnancy, Adrienne took pictures of herself with pillows stuffed inside of her clothes AND she gave an interview to a newspaper about using a surrogate.