TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 16, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): ARCHIVES: Archive through December 16, 2012 users admin

Teenangel

02-16-2008

Monday, December 03, 2012 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teenangel a private message Print Post    
Where is the thread for Duck Dynasty? Doesn't anyone else ever watch it?

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 03, 2012 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Teenangel, if you scroll down to the bottom of the page where all the threads are listed, you can start a new thread yourself for any show you want.

Seattlemom

05-10-2005

Tuesday, December 04, 2012 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seattlemom a private message Print Post    
TeenAngel I love Duck Dynasty :-)

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I love Duck Dynasty as well - but it sure feels scripted? (or am I just jaded!) Like the one episode where the wives went up on the roof to get ducks - got stuck then turned the tables...

I do think their relationships are genuine and I love their story of how they got where they are, but the show seems to be lets do this then we can do this and ...

but seriously funny - the trying to get honey using a vacuum cleaner! and Si carrying that really old tupperware glass!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, December 10, 2012 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
The new Joe Schmo season starts January 8th...

http://thefutoncritic.com/news/2012/12/10/the-joe-schmo-show-premieres-tuesday-jan-8-at-10-pm-et-pt-on-spike-new-schmo-revealed-686100/20121210spiketv01/

(and interesting that the Schmo this time is from Pittsburgh- the Schmo in the original series was also from there)

Rslover

11-19-2002

Monday, December 10, 2012 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
The Taste, featuring celebrity chefs Anthony Bourdain, Nigella Lawson, Ludo Lefebvre and Brian Malarkey, will premiere with a special two-hour episode on Tuesday, January 22 at 8:00 p.m. ET before moving to its regular slot in the 8:00-9:00 p.m. hour on Tuesdays.

The four culinary experts will each mentor a team of competing pro and amateur cooks as they vie to turn out the tastiest dish. The groups will face team and individual challenges through elimination rounds. ABC has ordered 8 episodes.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Monday, December 10, 2012 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ty Wilson!!!! my fav show ever!

Lorie

08-29-2003

Tuesday, December 11, 2012 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorie a private message Print Post    
Is anyone watching The Next Great Baker? I'm thinking that Ashley will win.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, December 11, 2012 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
nah, I am watching Ink master and getting ready for the next Face off IN jan.

Storage Wars - ha ha

'Storage Wars' Star David Hester Alleges Show Is Rigged in Lawsuit

Apparently he was giving the show a hard time and they fired him. so he is now suing them for fraud. Like did anyone think this show was for real, especially after the reunion show, which was pretty darn jolly.

Sammi

03-31-2008

Thursday, December 13, 2012 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
Anyone know when the Biggest Looser is going to start up again??

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, December 13, 2012 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'm watching Ink Master as well. Don't know what is up with these contestants constant whining and commenting about how they don't care what the judges think, I didn't ask for their opinions, um yes you did, it is a contest.

I think Biggest Loser starts in January.

Fayc

01-16-2010

Thursday, December 13, 2012 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fayc a private message Print Post    
Is anyone watching Amish Mafia???? I sit with my mouth open, thinking I haven't sunk so low as to watch this, Have I?

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, December 13, 2012 - 11:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Fayc, Yes you have!...j/k
Yet, here I eagerly await the return of Californication next month.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, December 13, 2012 - 11:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Sammi,
BIGGEST LOSER STARTS SUNDAY, JAN. 6 WITH JILLIAN RETURNING!

Sammi

03-31-2008

Friday, December 14, 2012 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
Thanks so much Rslover, appreciate the news.

Tosagnee

09-03-2010

Saturday, December 15, 2012 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tosagnee a private message Print Post    
Big Brother's Brenchel's (Brendon & Rachel) wedding is being televised tonight on WE channel at 8pm Central....My Fair Wedding with David Tutera.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, December 15, 2012 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Don't think we get that channel here in Canada.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, December 16, 2012 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
That was something else! Rachel, passed out under the table at the end. Lovely.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Sunday, December 16, 2012 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
The Rachel/Brendon wedding ... disgusting. How totally ungrateful can a person be to act like that. There was a huge amount of money and time invested by multiple people to provide this couple with a beautiful wedding. David and staff certainly did not deserve this kind of disrepect. That ending .... on my! Had Brendon already left the building?

As a side note: clearly Rachel's mom and sister are 3 peas of the same pod. Up until the very end, I wasn't sure which I dislked more.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Sunday, December 16, 2012 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
Rachel is the 3rd pea in that pod.

Holly

07-21-2001

Sunday, December 16, 2012 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
What happened in the ending that was so bad? I don't get the channel it's on.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, December 16, 2012 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Will this episode re-air? If so, do you know when?

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Sunday, December 16, 2012 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I could not believe how it ended. I understand there is supposed to be drama, but seriously. And, I agree that her sister and mother were just ridiculous. I do not always watch the show but happened to catch the last half. Seemed primed to be a Bridezilla episode. lol

Whoami

08-02-2001

Sunday, December 16, 2012 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Could someone fill me in about the very end? I got as far as Rachel curling up in a fetal position under the bar, and the planner guy finding her. She tells him she's sorry for ruining his wedding, he tells her no, it's your wedding....and then my DVR cut off. Anything else happen after that?

Kc103

07-13-2004

Sunday, December 16, 2012 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kc103 a private message Print Post    
I'm with Sanfran...anyone know if it will be re-airing again? I missed it! Sounds like a trainwreck I'd like to see.