TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 22, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 22, 2012 users admin

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Sunday, November 18, 2012 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
When they were advertising this season (before the season actually began), and they showed Yoldana as a new housewife, I honestly thought it was a blonde Janice Dickinson. I was honestly surprised when it turned out to be Yolanda instead. To me, they could be sisters, if not twins. When Yolanda is in profile the resemblence is uncanny, imho. So far, appearance seems to be the only resemblence. Fingers crossed.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 1:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Taylor seem to be this years train wreck. I hope that someone sits her down to get her back on track.

I know that most of you will not agree with me, but Lisa is acting like a brat. I am tired of hearing her say she expects an apology, if she doesn't get her apology....apology, apology....get over it. And Ken is just creeping me out. I really don't like him at all.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 4:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Lisa is probably over it, but the producers aren't.

I absolutely love Yolanda. I remember when Michael Johns was brutally voted off Idol and he went to work with David Foster. I didn't know Michael Johns was still with him.

Her house is absolutely amazing. It's kind of funny how tastefully done her 12,000 sq. ft. house is so beautifully decorated, and Kim Z's 17,000 sq. ft. house looks like a crackhead decorated it.

Before the season started, it was rumored that the producers were going to phase out Taylor this season. We'll see if they keep their word.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Can we all agree that Kim is still strung out on pills? Did you see her mixing the chicken salad at the dining table, with her bare hands...seriously?

The girl has severe anxiety and is being way over-medicated in my opinion.

Taylor is just sad. She just seems so broken and she puts on a facade that she is fine, but she is anything but.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... what was up with that chicken salad?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I actually think Lisa is right in not wanting to have anything to do with Adrienne and Paul unless Adrienne apologizes to her.

What Adrienne said and insinuated about her on television and maybe in the press would make me wonder why you would want to have anything to do with me if I am that horrible(as Lisa stated to Kyle). I thought that was a perfect explanation for her position.

It was not true and Adrienne probably new better but used it to create a problem. Whether it was producer driven or not, she should not have said it and since she did, she owes Lisa an apology.
Accusing someone of selling stories that owns a business where celebrities come and hope for some modicum of discretion is bad for her business.
And, I agree with Lexie, she probably is over it. Her position is apologize and we can move on.

What I find interesting about Yolanda and David Foster is that they have only been married a year. You would think it had been decades.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And it is really ludicrous to accuse someone as wealthy as Lisa of selling a story for $10,000. Now Taylor or Teresa Guidice, I could see selling a false story for $10,000 - but not Lisa.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Did she build that home in a year?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I guess so Csnog. Didn't she make the comment that on any given day, she would have 100 people there working on the house?

Ann

09-27-2005

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ann a private message Print Post    
"What I find interesting about Yolanda and David Foster is that they have only been married a year. You would think it had been decades."

Wasn't it mentioned that they have been together for 6 years?

I found Yolanda a bit overbearing when it came to her daughter, but maybe that was just the editing that made her seem that way. Sure hope so.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
I see no reason for Lisa to ever have anything to do with Adrienne again. I agree with Ken that her accusation was despicable. Taylor continues to show the world that she has no class. Please Bravo, unload this rubber faced train wreck. I love "Danny Boy" especially when you have pros performing it for you in an intimate setting. I would feel so blessed at such an opportunity. She came of as drunk, silly, and extremely rude.

Yolanda is gorgeous, the type that I jokingly refer to as the thoroughbreds of our species. Her daughter is also beautiful and that scene of them at the photo shoot was strange but we saw at the dinner party that the woman is a perfectionist. She probably sees herself as watching out for her daughter's career and the daughter didn't appear to mind. Janice Dickinson can only dream of being as beautiful as Yolanda.

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
Yolanda is a great addition to this cast; however, she may be too normal to fit in to this dysfunctional family of housewives. I still can't get over her refrigerator! Where does she keep the mayonnaise? lol David Foster is a musical genius and I would give anything to be invited to one of their parties. All of them were incredibly rude, from the way they made fun of the butler (who I found incredibly adorable) down to Taylor gossiping to Chris Botti about Brandi's sexual confession.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Window, as I stated above, I think the "clear" refrigerator was for fruits, vegetables and soft drinks, and a regular refrigerator was for everything else.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Hummingbird, ITA with you about Janice Dickinson. Another thing I love about Yolanda is she's very down-to-earth and not as pretentious as most. She said in her blog last week that besides the fact that she really didn't want to go to a 4-year-old's birthday party, she just doesn't like to dress up for events like that. And let's face it, they were way overly-dressed for a 4-year-old's birthday party. Yolanda much prefers to bum around in jeans. I had to LOL when she went upstairs to change for the party, she put on a pair of jeans.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
I agree that some of the others also showed no class in the home of people who personify class. Kyle was right in there too. We expect it of Kim. Will have to look back for the chicken salad scene - missed it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That scene with the chicken salad and the cupcakes was just weird...

Audie

05-08-2011

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I think Taylor, Kim and Adrienne all need some counseling. I adore Paul, but Adrienne not so much. I really think she needs to apologize to Lisa and Ken. Her statement could have hurt their business and it was very mean-spirited. I enjoy Lisa....she's a great broad. Kyle and her husband seem like a very normal couple who love each other and their children. Brandy could really go bye-bye, in my opinion. Her claim to fame is her raunchiness and it's getting old. Kyle and Lisa are fun to watch....they make me smile and laugh with them.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
I haven't liked Kyle since she started making fun of people, gossiping, and demanding attention in every situation. Maybe she was always like that and was holding back at first. She does seem to have a good marriage and her kids are cute. That one who was learning to drive needs some professional lessons. She is nowhere near ready to pass a driving test.

Love Lisa - beautiful and funny.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
Oh, must add that I didn't like all that whispering about the butler. What kind of people say things like that about someone who is obviously fantastic at his job? More Kyle and Taylor mean girl behavior.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Will have to look back for the chicken salad scene - missed it.

Hummingbird it was while her daughter was getting ready for prom. You could tell Kim was VERY medicated.

I don't think she is trying to get high. I see her with severe anxiety and is over-medicating to cope.

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
Sorry Lexie, but I somehow don't see any post about you mentioning the fridge thing unless you mentioned it before this past show. I was just kidding about it anyway.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm having a hard time understanding why Paul is so furious at Lisa. Does he not realize what Adrienne said to Lisa @ the Reunion.

He keeps talking about the horrible things Lisa has done to them and I don't know of any??

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 22, 2012 - 5:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Cricket, I think Paul is just trying to appease Adrienne.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, November 22, 2012 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
To be upset that Lisa called Adrienne's shoe line the "Maloof Hoof" and their dog "Crackpot" is just silly. Obviously those were both meant as silly jokes. To take them seriously is just childish.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Thursday, November 22, 2012 - 11:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
Maloof Hoof was hillarious!