TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 11, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): ARCHIVES: Archive through October 11, 2012 users admin

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I've been watching it, too, Tishala. It's fascinating.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Anybody else watching Abby and Brittany? My daughter is watching it with me and it is really interesting to see how well these two young women cope with being two individual personalities sharing one body, although I do find it disconcerting when they are both talking at one!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm watching too. It's very interesting. I know they don't like it when people stare, but it would be very yard not to, especially when they do seem to talk simultaneiously and say the exact same thing at the same time. I know they have 2 separate brains, but at times they seem to be operating on the same wavelength! they really seem like great girls and I'm enjoying the show.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
They really are well-adjusted considering a lifetime of being so extraordinary...and I love all their roommates. You can tell that they are so obviously loyal to each other, and it is interesting how differently they relate to each of the twins.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, September 09, 2012 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
So did anybody catch last night's new ep of "Dog Whisperer"?

Little sexy Cesar seems to have made his live in girlfriend a part of the show. Her name is Jahira Dar. She is a little hottie.

I feel a little bad for his ex-wife, Ilusion. I know she worked hard for show, and this may feel weird for her.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, September 15, 2012 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Don't watch the latest ep of "Dog Whisperer" titled "Cesar's Worst Bite" without a box of tissues.

I knew the second the Labrador bit Cesar what was going to happen. Cesar got bit really bad. And then in the second story, the pregnant homeless girl. Oh what a nice girl. I am so glad Cesar helped her.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, October 03, 2012 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
LIFE AFTER TOP CHEF TONIGHT

For the first time, cameras are taken outside of the Top Chef kitchen and into the lives of Bravo Media’s most beloved former cheftestants The show follows Richard Blais in Atlanta, Jen Carroll in Philadelphia, Spike Mendelsohn in D.C., and Fabio Viviani in Los Angeles as they reach milestones in both their personal lives and culinary careers, from opening their own restaurants to expanding franchises and establishing themselves as culinary leaders in the food world.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Thursday, October 04, 2012 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed Life after Top Chef. I love Fabio.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 04, 2012 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I love that Abby and Brittany are starting to co-teach.. first job, part time.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 04, 2012 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
We watched a documentary about Abby and Brittany a few years ago. It was very inspiring and I thought it was great for my DD's to see sisters who are making the best of their lives in rather unusual circumstances to say the least. I'm so out of the loop though, I didn't even realize that they were doing a TV series.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Friday, October 05, 2012 - 1:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I hope Jen can get the backers to open her own restarant.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Friday, October 05, 2012 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
RE: Jen. What's with that mess of new gosh-awful hair? Please, Jen, go back to your real shorter hair.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Friday, October 05, 2012 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
It looked like (bad) extensions. Love Fabio.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, October 06, 2012 - 5:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Is anyone watching Prank My Mom on Lifetime? It is absolutely hilarious!

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Saturday, October 06, 2012 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
Fabio is so much fun to watch. I still believe Richard's eventual win was a Top Chef set up. Spike, and his family, are interesting to watch. I am still not a Jen fan. However, apparently her food is really good. So, I, too, hope she will get the backing she needs.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, October 09, 2012 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
It looks like Season 2 of Ink Master starts tonight at 10 on Spike.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, October 09, 2012 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Someone Jen trusts should clue ber in on those horrid extensions.

Fabio is a cutie pie in the same way I love fudge...in small tasty bites.

Looking forward to more shows.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, October 10, 2012 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Couples Therapy - on VH1. Alex and Simon from the Real Housewives of New York are on - it aired last night - but it looks like the big couple controversy is the 51 one year old guy Doug married the 16 yr old blond Courtney - the therapist Jenn was on Extra (?) and talked about how he is labeled as a pedophile and she did not want to get in to that issue on the tv show - she talked about how they talked her in to meeting and getting a feel for this couple. She talked about how she was surprised that usually the older person holds the power in a relationship, but not in this case.

Shayne Lamas (from the Bachelorette, and her dad is famous or was!) and her dh Rik are on it - he goes after taunting Doug (in the first episode and on clips they show for future shows)

and the reason I tuned in was to see Alex and Simon, the beginning just said that the reality show took its toll on their marriage and Alex is tired of the fighting and bickering and has threatened to file for divorce. the clips show her tears, and Simon saying "I love my wife"

but honestly, that 17 yr old is really over the top in her sex clothes - Fredericks of Hollywood style, very slutty, (I say that as dd and her friend want a costume for Halloween, and were shocked there were no normal costumes to chose from - they are all slutty! and when the school had a dress up day - yep, slutty is the look they were going for!) She has some huge tall shoes - but they were those clear plastic things - not a good look...

The therapist is shown asking her if she was abused because of her over the top sexy clothes choices.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, October 10, 2012 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
and I hate to say I'm looking forward to Duck Dynasty tonight on A&E!! lol, I think its really produced, but it cracks me up all the same!!

Spoton

09-16-2005

Wednesday, October 10, 2012 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
Reader - don't you mean it QUACKS you up??!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, October 10, 2012 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
roflol spoton - and carp - I missed it! There was too many shows on tonight! and darned the real life drama - gets in the way of my tv addiction! Good thing for reruns!

Whoami

08-02-2001

Thursday, October 11, 2012 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Anyone watch Restaurant Stakeout? I usually enjoy the show, but for some reason the one last night bugged me. It was episode #6, with the bar in Hoboken, NJ. The main issue was a guy whose girlfriend got him the job, and then they proceeded to have a bunch of jealousy drama stuff go on.

Usually I believe the stuff they "catch" on camera. But last night, I was sure I was watching a very badly acted reenactment at best. The boyfriend "Joe" ended up getting fired.

I get to thinking about it and realize, even if they were caught on hidden camera, they still would have to sign a release to have their image on TV. And it seems like only an idiot would sign a release to have something that makes them look that bad to be aired on TV.

So are these "stakeout" hidden camera things all just reenactments, or are they semi real? Or what? I'm thinking of things like this show, or Tabatha's Salon Takeover, etc.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 11, 2012 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I never could figure out how they could get all those cameras in a salon or business the night before "filming" and no one noticed when they came in to work the the next day. Especially when the owner acts "surprised that Tabitha wants him or her to come out and talk to her." uuuuuhhhh... how did they get in there in the first place to hook up the hidden cameras if the owner didn't know about it? LOL

Fayc

01-16-2010

Thursday, October 11, 2012 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fayc a private message Print Post    
Lexie, before they start filming,you are vetted almost as much as if you were running for office. Lots and lots of per production interviews plus they tell you when they will be there. lots of papers have to signed first. And any time a camera is on you, there is a producer standing a couple of feet from you, plus the guy who mikes you is on the floor with his sound equipment.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 11, 2012 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That's what I'm talking about, Fay. The employees and the owner act so "shocked" that Tabitha is there.