TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 18, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 18, 2012 users admin

Yankeefan1955

08-01-2008

Monday, October 15, 2012 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yankeefan1955 a private message Print Post    
I saw Chris Manzo at the Yankee game Saturday night, I was 3 rows behind him. Alot of woman wanted their picture with him. Go figure.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, October 15, 2012 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I understand she was angry when Melissa and Kathy joined the cast

I can't understand why Teresa just couldn't have been supportive of them coming on the show and sharing the opportunities Teresa has had. She should have killed them with kindness.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, October 15, 2012 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I agree FROGI - she could have made them welcome just to make the show better.

Didn't Joe Gorga or Melissa say last night that they were having trouble with Tre before the show even started?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 15, 2012 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Reenie, their troubles with Tre started long before the show.

I have noticed that whenever Tre gets caught lying or confronted about something she doesn't like, she starts flailing her arms and screeching "Oh My God" in that high-pitched voice.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, October 15, 2012 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
I wanted to hand Teresa some blotting paper. She looked so oily and sweaty.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 15, 2012 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah, what was that she put on her chest. Some sort of bronze glitter dust.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, October 15, 2012 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
It looked pretty gross.

Dawn

07-24-2009

Tuesday, October 16, 2012 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dawn a private message Print Post    
I can't understand why Teresa just couldn't have been supportive of them coming on the show and sharing the opportunities Teresa has had. She should have killed them with kindness.

because the whole purpose of Melissa coming on the show was to get into it with Teresa. i don't blame Teresa for being a bit bitter over that. I don't think it's because they joined the show i think it's because of HOW they did it.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Tuesday, October 16, 2012 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Some things said didn't make sense.

Joe said he hadn't seen his parents for a year and that Teresa kept them away and that his kids lost their grandparents.

Then further in the show Melissa said her FIL was over for dinner because her MIL was in Italy.

Sorry but Ritchi gives me the creeps from his comments on the show and I remember that every episode he made dig after dig at Teresa to her brother Joe and when he was with his own family..Snide remarks.

They all have problems communicating but no problem with stirring up gossip and spreading it.

Jacq seems to be in the middle of that with her twittering all the time.

Andy let some things slide.

Why was the guy 'miked'?....Did Teresa know the guy was going to be at the party or was she surprised he was there also miked?

What did Jacqueline know since she and Caroline knew Melissa was going to be the target of something at the POSH party....Andy let all that slide.

This is one HOT MESS of a show

Ann

09-27-2005

Tuesday, October 16, 2012 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ann a private message Print Post    
If Teresa had nothing to do with the setup, wouldn't you think that she'd at least be upset with Kim?

Nope, I'm not buying the crap that Teresa was an innocent bystander....not for one minute!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 16, 2012 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I thought I asked this earlier, but maybe it was on another site.

I thought Joe Gorga said earlier this season that he sold his parents house and had been paying their rent for the last two years while he finds (or builds) them another home. But then I thought Teresa said their parents were living with her. Does anyone know where the parents are living?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 16, 2012 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yes Ann, that was very telling that Tre was not upset with Kim D.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, October 16, 2012 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
You are correct Lexie.

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Tuesday, October 16, 2012 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched the reunion yet (man!)... So, it seems like during the season that contractor said something about Tre and Joe building an apartment onto the garage and brother Joe was really upset. So is that when the parents moved in with Tre? I remember her saying something about the parents were not moving in with them... I may have that story wrong in my head.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, October 17, 2012 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Misty, that's why I'm confused about exactly where the parents are living.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Wednesday, October 17, 2012 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Dina posted a blog today and says Theresa had nothing to do with her problems with 2 of her family members.

http://www.dinamanzo.com/dina%e2%80%99s-personal-blog/1205/

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Wednesday, October 17, 2012 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
ITA Dawn and I'm not a Tre fan either but it's obvious to me that they joined BECAUSE of their problems with Tre. Bravo gossip was out before their joining that some cast members/family members were joining that had issues with Tre. Danielle Staub's mention of the nephew on the reunion show way back when started the interest in adding Melissa. Kathy and Melissa's issues were what was discussed from day 1.

Now honestly answer this. Who would be happy to have 2 family members who disliked you join your place of work? No one.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, October 17, 2012 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
After watching Jacqueline on the reunion I was left with a strong "icky" feeling. She was throwing her arms around when she didn't agree, was very immature behavior and gave me some insight into how the issues developed between her and Ashley. She comes across like a teenager.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, October 17, 2012 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
LOL, Dina was on that show for a couple of years herself. She knew exactly what the consequences could be when she allowed herself to have a microphone put on and a camera on her.

She was not under contract and had no obligation to participate but she went ahead and did it.

I'm not buying it.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Wednesday, October 17, 2012 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
I have always had a good read on people...never liked Caroline, Dina, or Teresa (or her "little dawg", Joe)...still don't, but I do believe Teresa knew exactly what was going down that night. As for Dina's blog...it makes me dislike her more than Caroline...which was the other way around before.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, October 17, 2012 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I actually had no problem with her blog. Dina is right...it is a lot of nonsense.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Wednesday, October 17, 2012 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
ITA Rehtse. Everyone is going to have a different opinion I guess. I liked Dina's blog and I've always liked Dina.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Wednesday, October 17, 2012 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I think Caroline and Jaq seem like they are just bitter and angry people who think they are better than others. they both like stirring the pot.

I would rather see Rosie on the show than Kathy

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Thursday, October 18, 2012 - 4:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
After the reunion I'm not sure I want any of them back it's all so toxic.

Dawn

07-24-2009

Thursday, October 18, 2012 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dawn a private message Print Post    
i think dina was only one for one season.