TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 08, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 08, 2012 users admin

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Saturday, October 06, 2012 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Am I the only one that thinks that Teresa's obsession with her brother seems a bit off? Maybe that is why she is jealous of Melissa?

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Sunday, October 07, 2012 - 3:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Amen Stormi, so glad to see your post. I can't get over how all these nobodys got 15 min's and are wasting it arguing about nothing. Aside from not divulging her personal finances with everyone and not liking her sister in law, what's Theresa done to any of them but try and be pleasant. They call her fake. I call it putting on a brave face, stiff upper lip.

They are all on a cover for a slam Theresa story. Not In Touch but another mag. According to the article Jac was quoted as saying only one of them was paid. Melissa is front and center so the article said it was likely her. Okay and what will these 4 women do next when they've broken their relationship completely with Theresa, my guess is they'll deeply regret it because their cash cow will have found other pastures. By the way I've never cared for Theresa and still don't really but this whole season was absurd and so obvious to me in it's single storyline that they were all gripping tightly to stay relevant.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Sunday, October 07, 2012 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
I found the obsession with Teresa by Ritchie strange.

All season he prodded her brother and bashed her.

This is why you don't get family in a show and keep it with outsiders like the other HW shows.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Sunday, October 07, 2012 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Kathy initiated the parents being in the convo, if I'm remembering right. Melissa never blinked and seemed oblivious that Kathy was badmouthing her inlaws.

Theresa responded saying her father was a better father to Kathy than her own in response to Kathy's comment that Theresa's mother is a liar and her father being something else that I forget.

It's craziness and so phony Rosie goes nuts screaming threats. If I was Theresa I'd dump them all and do my own show with Dina. Now that I'd watch over this group of condemning fame mongers.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Sunday, October 07, 2012 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Kathy's food presentation is really impressive.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Sunday, October 07, 2012 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Watching part deluxe...these women are insane...ALL of them.

Audie

05-08-2011

Sunday, October 07, 2012 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I don't think ALL the women are insane, but I do think Teresa is without a doubt, a very sick, jealous, vicious, hateful person who seriously needs help before she implodes.

Audie

05-08-2011

Sunday, October 07, 2012 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
Teresa will be divorced.....that's an easy prediction and I hope her husband enjoys his time in jail. What a poor excuse for a man he is! You know he's tired of Teresa. Good grief, you can hardly blame the man with her horrible screeching all the time.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Sunday, October 07, 2012 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I can't stand her screeching either. Oh my god! She comes across as incredibly fake.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Sunday, October 07, 2012 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
P.s. meant to say "deux".

Roblover

05-17-2011

Sunday, October 07, 2012 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Obviously Teresa and Melissa have had a long feud, and there are also some family secrets regarding Kathy's parents. Melissa and Kathy would not have been on the show if they were not related to Teresa and should not have come on knowing there were so many family problems that would come to light.

I could not stand Kathy tonight with all her smirks and eye rolling. Why is it wrong if Teresa does not except Kathy's apology regarding her calling Teresa's mother a liar but then it is okay if Carolyn does not except Teresa's apology for her cookbook comments? Carolyn needs to stay out of Teresa/Melissa/Kathy's family problems and take care of her own family problems.

Teresa and Joe appear to have a marriage of convenience. I wonder about Melissa and her husband, Joe's, marriage too. I wonder a bit about Melissa's and Joe's sexual orientation. And it bothers me that I even have given all this room in my brain

Someone needs to fire Teresa's hair/makeup person. She needs to soften her look. What works in photographs does not on television.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Sunday, October 07, 2012 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Agreed. I would also lay off whatever she put on her chest to make it so shiny. Not a good look.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, October 07, 2012 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Is Teresa crazy? Most likely. Is she sick, jealous, vicious and hateful? No more then anyone else in this cast.

I commend you guys for hanging in there long enough to watch the 2nd part of this.

Fayc

01-16-2010

Monday, October 08, 2012 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fayc a private message Print Post    
I think they are all crazy, they choose to put their life out there for everyone to judge, it's a free for all, come one, come all. As long as you can make your friends and family seem like scum.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, October 08, 2012 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Kathy initiated the parents being in the convo, if I'm remembering right.

You are remembering wrong. Teresa used her own mother to bash Kathy. Teresa said her mother told her Kathy and Ritchie were getting a divorce. If it wasn't true, then Teresa's mom IS a liar. TERESA is the one that brought the parents into the conversation.

I LOVED when Caroline asked Teresa to name ONE time she ever bullied her and Teresa could not name one time and then admitted Caroline never bullied her.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, October 08, 2012 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Melissa and Kathy would not have been on the show if they were not related to Teresa and should not have come on knowing there were so many family problems that would come to light.

This show has always been about family. If Teresa just welcomed them and shared the opportunities with her family instead of being a diva none of this fighting would have occurred. Killing them with kindness does not exist to Teresa. Teresa has been given many wonderful opportunities because of the show. Why WOULDN'T she want to share that with family over them casting strangers. She should have supported them.

Redpen

07-24-2003

Monday, October 08, 2012 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
After this show goes off the air (in a year or 2?) will these families ever make peace? They will all be sorry for their actions.

I've come to realize how judgmental I am. I agree with a lot of things Caroline says. I just wish she wouldn't say them out loud.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, October 08, 2012 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Why is everything considered bullying these days?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 08, 2012 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Frogi, I also agree that as much as I have disliked Caroline this season, it is not because I perceived her as a bully. It is because I don't worship and adore her children and really don't care what they do, I don't want to listen to Caroline on the radio dishing out advice and, quite honestly, she doesn't bring anything to the table.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, October 08, 2012 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Teresa brings so much of it on herself, I can't help but think she's crazy. She's not a victim, she's actually the one who attacks others.
When Jacqueline was asked to comment on Teresa's marriage, she politely declined, not just once but 3 times. At that point, Teresa decided to throw out the comment that Jacqueline's husband had cheated on her a few years ago, and then sat back with a smirk. It was only then that Jacqueline went after Teresa with what she had been told by Teresa.

There has been no bullying of Teresa. If anything, Teresa is the bully.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 08, 2012 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Exactly Keldogg. And Teresa has also dropped innuendos here and there that Albert has cheated on Caroline.

1jetsfan

07-21-2010

Monday, October 08, 2012 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 1jetsfan a private message Print Post    
I wonder how much of the conversation is "directed" in order to create the arguments. Why would anyone watch the dynamics of a happy family these days? How sad for all of them, especially the young children who were thrown into all of this nonsense.

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Monday, October 08, 2012 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
I still cannot believe that Joe thinks the he was really talking to a "co-worker" neamed Alby. Of all things. That was a pretty bizarre conversation if that was the truth. Which i'm sure its not.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 08, 2012 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I still cannot believe that Joe thinks WE BELIEVE he was talking to a "co-worker." LOL

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, October 08, 2012 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I see things just as you stated Keldogg. I wish I could say something positive about Teresa but I just can't. She acts in the most horrible manner and unfortunately it goads others into dipping down to her level. I seriously am concerned about her, though. She has multiple personality problems and I think the only way she can deal with her life is by actually fooling herself and attacking others to convince herself that she is better than them. I just don't think she is very stable. Joe is a nightmare and the little girls are at such vulnerable ages that I worry about all of them.

PS Did I miss the Guidice "wedding?" What was that all about? Teresa not getting enough attention, she had to be a bride again? It looked very recent. Audriana was in it.