TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 09, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of New York City : ARCHIVES: Archive through October 09, 2012 users admin

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, September 12, 2012 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I understood Aviva. I understand she needs CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy). She may be getting it. What I don't think has been covered with her is that when she goes through something big like that (you and I will never understand how big it was for her to get on that plane but it was huge) she needs to have a time period where she decompresses and processes it before she jumps into a Real Housewives filming session. It's delicate and it doesn't seem that, if she is in therapy, it is being managed well.

Throwing someone in who needs CBT, with someone like Ramona, out of the gate, is a recipe for disaster.

Also, since she is calling them names in a new article it seems to me that the management of therapy has not been adjusted after that trip.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
According to the news.

It thrives on the bizarre behavior of a privileged but bored group of 'Real Housewives'.

But it has emerged that some of the antics of the Real Housewives of New York City stars were so extreme that producers were forced to censor the show.

On vacation together Ramona Singer and Sonja Morgan's behavior got out of hand, with the latter reportedly straddling cameras while completely nude.

The duo's wild ways while enjoying a series of benders in St Barts in the Caribbean was deemed too raucous even for the Bravo show.

An insider told the New York Daily News... 'Sonja was straddling cameras naked.

She is the hard-partying 48-year-old ex-wife of banking heir John Morgan, who is 33-years her senior and a son of the founder of Morgan Stanley bank.

Meanwhile her castmate Ramona almost broke one of the cameras when she was drinking' as the 55-year-old threw an object at the equipment

The duo's wild ways while enjoying a series of benders in St Barts in the Caribbean was deemed too raucous even for the Bravo show.
An insider told the New York Daily News Sonja was straddling cameras naked.

The source also claimed that after a particularly heavy bender, Ramona and Sonja locked themselves in their room and locked the crew out.

According to the insider it 'became an issue with the crew, because the room was actually set property, since it’s a reality show.

The crew and the girls had to have a meeting with the cameras rolling for the producers who weren’t present (on St. Bart's) to take part in, to discuss how to treat the crew.

There was also a live feed of the discussion from the crew so producers could listen to the conversation.

Nana

07-24-2004

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana a private message Print Post    
Aviva and George, Prof nut bags don't fall far from the nut bag tree...

Granjan

05-10-2011

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Ditto, Nana

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, September 25, 2012 - 5:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Evidently, Aviva and George really seem to have something against people who live in trailers.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, September 25, 2012 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Aviva really needs to chill out. Her own father is a creepy man and she is always calling everyone else out on their behavior. I want to like her, and maybe it's the edit...I just don't care for her on this show.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Tuesday, September 25, 2012 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Can't stand either of them. At least this time, she had her stringy hair up and looking nice when she met with Ramona.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, October 01, 2012 - 11:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Why is it wrong that Sonya wanted more than two photos from that photo shoot? Seriously, that was a long photo shoot.

Aviva's Dad did get in Ramona's face about an apology at Ramona's event. He did grab her arm...not as bad as the recreation, but it happened. Mail the check's late or send a messanger, it is NY, if you want to support the charity...don't send your Dad to stir the pot. So what the other ladies didn't see it, the camera did.

Aviva is a diva and should have worn the jacket on the runway.

Heather is offended to easily.

Of course, I'll change my mind about some of this when the reunion shows start...LOL.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 12:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
BTW, I did like Heather's blouse at the ping pong tournament.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 5:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Mummy I was eyeballing that top as well, it would work dressed up or down. I like that Heather does not want to wallow in discussions with Aviva over her relationship or lack of with Ramona and Sonja.
I know what Heather meant when she told Aviva to channel the "black woman" within her but my first reaction was to not like the comment.She could have used many other words/phrases.

Audie

05-08-2011

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I'm not liking Aviva and George at all, Nana, and I agree totally with your last comment. I am still a bit uneasy watching Carole. She's trying too hard to be young and hip. How old is she anyway? I would guess in her late 50's or early 60's. Ramona is just plain rude. I'm still liking Heather and Luann the most.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Wednesday, October 03, 2012 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
There is a FERRY service from St. Marteen to St. Barths.

With direct air service from NY to St. Marteen and then taking the ferry Aviva could have avoided the 'little' plane.

Ramona thinks she can just tell people whatever, and walk away.

It's what she does all the time.

That's rude.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, October 03, 2012 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Carole is 49, not quite her late 50s or 60s yet.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Wednesday, October 03, 2012 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Mummy- They did all of that for free for Sonya. It was said in the episode before she did the photoshoot..I can't remember when, but Heather said they did it for free and Sonya was being demanding.

Audie..My 2 favorites are also Heather and Luann! Although I see in the reunion preview that Luann gets mad at Carol for talking about her behind her back. I gotta say Luann has done it, too! (she did it to Romona in an earlier episode)

Carol is different..but I like her peaceful nature. I do not like drama. She is growing on me.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, October 03, 2012 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Luann used to be my fav but no more. She is probably jealous that Carol out ranks her and never flaunts that she is a Princess, not that titles matter in the USA.

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Wednesday, October 03, 2012 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
I like Carole - enough to even buy her book "What Remains" and liked it too. The writing is, at times, hard to follow but I can also attribute that to my not having long spurts to read more than a few pages at a time. I'm looking forward to her new book. What caught my attention is her blogs at Bravo.com - very insightful, honest, endearing, etc...which also comes across in the show.
She's not the drama 'cash-cow' like Ramona and Sonja but it's nice to not have yelling in every scene if she's in it.

Audie

05-08-2011

Wednesday, October 03, 2012 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
Maime316, I had no idea Carole was that young. I think she's done more than her share of drugs and booze and more hard living than we know of. She's lived a lot, I think.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Wednesday, October 03, 2012 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I just watched the last episode. Oh, by the way, did you know that Aviva's father is 80 years old? Arrrgh!

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, October 04, 2012 - 12:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Ruby, I either missed or forgot that is was done for free. Still to me, free or not, she should have been given more than two choices.

I guess I don't remember Sonya being demanding. I remember Sonya having a vision of what she wanted and Heather having a different vision. Even non paying customers are always right.

I liked the pic of just Sonya and the toaster oven. I never liked the idea of the hunk being with her.

Abby7

07-17-2002

Thursday, October 04, 2012 - 5:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
i only watch this show (gooddayla) 1 or 2 days a week now..but did catch this. for those who remember simon/alex...here is an update on them. they will be on couples therapy/vh1. you can ff to 1:49...to see simon. then at 2:30 you will see alex. at 3:05 you will hear why they are on the show.

http://www.myfoxla.com/story/19724858/jenn-berman-talks-about-the-new-season-of-couples-therapy
eta: i've never heard of the show, couples therapy...so, this could be old news. just new to me, so decided to post this info.

Alisons

01-10-2003

Thursday, October 04, 2012 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
They all have their quirks, but Aviva and her father are just obnoxious. I hate that kind of 'get in your face and keep repeating the same thing' stuff that her father was doing to Ramona AS A HOSTESS OF A CHARITY EVENT. OMG people, pull up your big girl panties and LET THINGS GO.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, October 04, 2012 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NEW YORK: Season Finale Redub…From Our Friend At TVGasm!… VIDEO

http://stoopidhousewives.com/2012/10/04/real-housewives-of-new-york-season-finale-redub-from-our-friend-at-tvgasm-video/

"If you can't stand the groceries... get off the conveyor belt."

I don't know why, but that line gave me a giggle fit.

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Tuesday, October 09, 2012 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
No comments?? I thought Aviva looked really bad and got called on the carpet about her behavior. She was continuing to bash Ramona and Sonya in her blog until she realized the viewers had turned on her and now she is trying to apologize. Even Heather and Carol were against her. Loved the Carol and Luanne bit.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, October 09, 2012 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the reunion. I find this group to be a little more refined in their discussion than Jersey or the others. They do get heated but they seem to be able to discuss things in a rational manner also.

I am happy to see that watching herself on the show and having viewer feedback has helped Aviva. I thought her apology was sincere and life is about growing and learning and the best way to learn is from a mistake. They don't have to accept her apology or be her friend, but she does seem to get that she messed up, big time.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 09, 2012 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This group is way more refined than NJ or Atlanta. It was fairly civil last night.

I give Aviva props for apologizing to Ramonja last night, but I am a little disappointed that she didn't do it until she started getting slammed on her blog about her behavior.