TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 06, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 06, 2012 users admin

Mictay

09-29-2006

Monday, October 01, 2012 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
I cringed when Jac swore on her childs life....I hate when anyone does that.....and i've learned that swearing on someone's life doesn't mean s*** on reality TV but I did believe Jac.

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Monday, October 01, 2012 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
I honestly don't know why Kathy had any work done on her face. I thought she looked great before! If Perez Hilton is right, I am going to miss her and her family.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, October 01, 2012 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I have a feeling there is much more to the Kathy/Teresa parent issue then we know. Soemthing that happened off camera, after filming ( the reunion was a year after filming completed). Could have been an issue over recipes ( Tre's Mom or Kathy's Mom), husbands, in-laws, the hosw. Whatever, something happened during that year. Kathy has too much respect for tradition to bring up parents unless their was some huge unaired issue.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 01, 2012 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Missyb, I have to agree with you about the parents.

Kathy did look good before having work done on her face, but she really looks fabulous now. I always say, iffin it makes you feel good about yourself and you can afford it - go for it !!!

And whatever happened to just swearing on someone's grave? Why do we have to bring "live" people into it now?

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Monday, October 01, 2012 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
I do wonder who the three new housewives will be. Please no Kims!!!!!!!

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Monday, October 01, 2012 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
You know what I found out this weekend? If I watch a reality show where I don't really care one way or another about a cast member... it is so less stressful to watch! LOL I haven't watched the reunion show yet, I was watching the Miami one and realized how calm I felt while watching LOL.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, October 01, 2012 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I also meant to add that I thought Kathys "work" her nose and lips looked very good. They looked appropriate for her face.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Monday, October 01, 2012 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Wow, what a trainwreck this reunion was. Yes, Kathy looked good. Theresa did look like she was in a xmas pageant.

I'm on the fence with the Melissa setup by Tre. I would not be surprised if she had something to do with it, either directly or indirectly. Kim definitely acts sleazy and would do anything to get on the show.

I am surprised how many of you defend her. I have really grown to dislike her. She constantly lies about what was said (even though it is on film) and never cops to ANYTHING she says or does. If it is not a lie, it is distorted somehow. I think she does say inappropriate things in front of Gia. I don't hate Caroline but haven't liked her as much this season. I always have liked Melissa. She comes across as a good person to me, albeit a bit materialistic. I don't think she has a passive-aggressive personality, rather she has tried to ignore a lot of Tre's comments/actions.

Feel bad for Jacqueline. I always liked her.

I thought Lauren looked great and did not object the defending of her mother. I loved how she asked Tre what napalm was and to spell it. Do you guys really think she writes her blogs. I read her first cookbook and was not impressed. I immediately knew she had a ghost writer. Can't wait for part 2.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 3:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rslover, I'm on board 100% with everything you said - the only exception is I'm not on the fence about Tre setting up Melissa. I believe Tre was in on it.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 4:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
I think "stripper gate" started at the salon. Thats why Teresa was so nervous, like the whole thing was staged and Teresa knew. That whole salon scene was hinky....

Ann

09-27-2005

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 4:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ann a private message Print Post    
There is no way that Teresa wasn't involved with that setup. Teresa continuously shows herself to be the liar that she is.....a very bad one at that!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Exactly Ann. And when things didn't go according to plan when Angelo was at the table, that's when Teresa went with Melissa into the bathroom to tell her that he said she was a stripper.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I don't think some of us are defending Teresa so much as we're just as disturbed by the entire group.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Also, I wonder if Melissa actually did strip for some period of time..not that it matters or I really care...but, there was a discrepancy in what she said. She fist said she only worked in that bar for one week. Now, it has come out that she worked there for months. So, why did she lie about the time frame. I bet after awhile they convinced her to "try" dancing/stripping as she would make more money. What do you all think?

Lorib

05-18-2011

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorib a private message Print Post    
I think she stripped. She doesn't seem to have a shy bone in her body,loves to perform and maybe when she was younger thought that was an avenue to obtain a career in the business. They also seem to elude to the fact that she is a "gold digger" , which doesn't mean its true, but if she was hard up for money, she could have used what her mama gave her....kwim?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I've always been of the belief that my life is MY story to tell. What I wish to share with people and what I don't care to share is my business.

I have ended relationships with friends because they have decided that their need to tell people my business is more important than their relationship with me.

So, in my eyes, whether Melissa was or wasn't doesn't matter. It was not Teresa's story to tell, true or false.

Ronda

07-20-2009

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ronda a private message Print Post    
Who really cares if Melissa was a stripper or not.... it was her past and if she did, it is not who she is now....

If she was a dancer, then wouldn't it be better just to say, "Yeah, I was, so what"? End of story, nothing else would have been said about it....

But again, who cares???

This whole season, ALL of the women on this show have been so hurtful and mean, that it is not entertaining anymore, it's just sad!

If they (TPTB) don't do something, then I do not think I will watch it anymore... it's just too much meanness.

Lorib

05-18-2011

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorib a private message Print Post    
I could care less if she stripped or not, I'm just offering my take on it. If she did, it really doesn't matter, cause I believe what you do NOW matters, not what you did back when....

Audie

05-08-2011

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
Melissa is the pretty, young, thin one so of course Teresa hates her. Teresa is an ugly person, both physically and spiritually. Teresa is so jealous it's killing her. Why not just go away Teresa? Your time is done. It's over. Go back under your rock and stay there. LOL, can you tell I'm on Melissa's side?

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
on watch what happens live - Jenny McCarthy was on and Jacquiline tweeted a thank you so much for helping her with her son and finding the doctor - Andy thanked Jenny for that, and Jenny was "of course - glad I could help"

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Wednesday, October 03, 2012 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
I just rewatched the season finale and the reunion (a little more awake anyway!). I still think something is missing--if Theresa was sincere about wanting to make things good with Melissa and Joe, why in the world would she be in on exposing her past (if there was a past). There was mention of Kim D putting something out there about Joe Gorga, but they never really went into too much detail on that. On the other hand--if Theresa was that interested in getting along with her brother, why in the world is she still friends with her? I think there is so much editing going on, we really are only getting half the story here.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Saturday, October 06, 2012 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
All the gossip and speculation is just that. I still have yet to hear anything that Teresa actually did to anyone. Teresa didn't go on a television show and start bashing Melissa, Melissa did that to Teresa. I think that says it all. I saw some clips from the reunion and it's all the same, attacking Teresa, but with nothing she actually did or said, just gossip, innuendo, speculation, twists and lies. All those grown women ganging up on Teresa, is the issue to me.

Rosie got upset about Teresa mentioning her father? Where was Rosie when Kathy called Teresa's father a coward? All Teresa said was her father loved Kathy and spent more time with her than her own father. So? Rosie's upset bc of that? Enough to want to physically harm Teresa? Give me a break. Grow the f up Rosie. I don't know what Kathy was talking to Teresa's father about, but if he left the room, it made me think it was about Teresa.

Who does Lauren think she is? Who cares if Teresa needs spell check, or has an editor, or doesn't, so what. What's it to her? Lauren used Jacqueline's expertise and contacts for her enterprises, rather than encourage Jacqueline to use her expertise and her contacts for her own ventures. Whatever Teresa has accomplished now, she's done it on her own, she didn't use her Aunt to get it.

I don't think Jacqueline or Teresa should be talking about each other's marriages. Who gives a rip? It's their perspective husbands, their relationships, it only matters to them. It was so obvious they were trying to hurt each other. It was horrible watching friends get to that point. I still hope somewhere in the future, they will be friends again, it will never be the same, but they can grow from this point as friends if they choose.

I guess Caroline thinks she's Yoda, but to me, it looked like she was trying to convince Teresa that what everyone was saying about her was factually true, even though Teresa doesn't see it that way. She hates Teresa, but stops at nothing to lecture her and talk about her, bc she knows all and sees all. Carolyoda should work on her relationship with her sister, rather than involve herself in another family.

Decades from now, some university will use this show as a tool for an anti-bullying class, to show what is looks like to bully. If these grown women don't like Teresa, then they should stop talking to her and about her. But that would make sense I guess. I'm hoping none of this is real, though, bc it's a horrible thing to teach their kids.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Saturday, October 06, 2012 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Right on Stormie, very well said!!!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, October 06, 2012 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I can't help but think back to season one and how Caroline's goal was to destroy Danielle. This season her goal was to destroy Teresa.

The poop that just keeps on smelling.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, October 06, 2012 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I dunno. If someone told me that their father was MORE of a father to me than my own, who was deceased...I might lose it myself.