TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 30, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): ARCHIVES: Archive through August 30, 2012 users admin

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Thursday, August 16, 2012 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
Did anyone watch the new show "Just Sit!" on the CW last night? Another new episode is airing tonight. If you did watch it, what did you think?

Personally, it wasn't my kind of show at all. Juvenile and actually kind of dangerous. A couple of the contestants had to quit fairly early in the competition due to injuries they sustained while just trying to run the course. One guy was disqualified for "unsportsman like behavior". I'll say. He looked like he was twice that girl's size, and when he man-handled her, she honestly looked like a rag doll being tossed aside.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, August 17, 2012 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Did anyone watch Time Machine Chefs? if so who won, the last judging segment was cut off on my pvr.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Friday, August 17, 2012 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
The Greatest Chef of All Time was awarded to Chris.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, August 17, 2012 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Thanks Pam

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, August 17, 2012 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wilsonatmd, oh yes, I totally agree. That is definitely a current reality show trend. Plus, it's about the last one anybody would think to fake. I love it! :-)

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Saturday, August 18, 2012 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
I'm watching Time Machine Chef right now. Elements of Chopped, and History (surprised it's on network TV and NOT on The History Channel). Chris is very used to working with unusual cuts/parts. He's showing up on a lot of cooking competitions lately. Is he thinking about making a run for Iron Chef next?

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Saturday, August 18, 2012 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
For those who watch, the newest series of America's Top Model starts next Friday on the CW at 8:00 PM Eastern time.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, August 20, 2012 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Has anyone watched Big Tiny on TLC? I love these two kids!

Sammi

03-31-2008

Saturday, August 25, 2012 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
Did anyone watch the new America's Top Model last night. This season is really going to be different. It sounds like we get to pick who stays or goes. They didn't tell us how or else I fell asleep and missed it. That Tyra really thinks her sh_t doesn't stink!!!!

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Saturday, August 25, 2012 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Mamie, I saw Big Tiny's 2 episodes. Omg, they're such special young people! I loved it!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, August 26, 2012 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I went to look up the premiere date of my all time favorite survival show "Dual Survival", and I found out Dave Canterbury got fired way back in fall 2011! It ends up he was a partial fraud and lied about most of his survival and military experience. He had some, but it was very exaggerated on his resume.

Anyway, he's gone and Cody is filming with a new partner, but it's a secret who it is. All we are told so far is that it is NOT anyone that we already know from discovery channel, and has genuine special operations military experience.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, August 26, 2012 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Wow Naja! I can't wait to see who it is. My son and I love that show.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, August 26, 2012 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It was an like an avalanche of bad news when I found that info, Mame. I didn't realize Bear Grylls got fired last spring from "Man V Wild", and they had also cancelled "Man, Woman, Wild".

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Sunday, August 26, 2012 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
Sammi, I did watch AMTM Friday night. Yes, Tyra is milking that 9 week certificate program to the max. I wonder if TPTB at Harvard are kicking themselves right now for even having this non-degree certificate program on their books. I don't object to her seeking further eduction; but, when someone says they are a Harvard graduate, it tends to lead people to think of something more than a 9 unit, 9 week certificate program.

Oh well, on to the show. Who is that scary looking bearded guy? Showing my age, I guess, but, I think I am already missing Nigel and Jay Manuel.

I think several of the models are interesting. Wishing them all good luck.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 26, 2012 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
oh Food Fans - (Costa are you there?) Iron Chef America tonight has Stephanie Izard from the Girl and the Goat in Chicago (and winner of Bravo Top Chef! Ingredient is bread, and she picked (always hate that word, as they are actually told who to pick) Symon, who hasnt lost apparently

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, August 27, 2012 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
arrg another Love it or List it show that I miss that last 10 min when they reveal, and then decide what they are going to do! I cant tell you how many of these shows I've missed these last ten minutes!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I do that too, Reader. It is so annoying.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else watch the new show about the conjoined twins? I can't believe they are 22 now! I enjoyed getting caught up.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I did Brenda1966, those gals are refreshingly normal all things considered, and it's so nice how their roomies and they are such great friends. I give much credit to their parents for raising such wonderful daughters.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I watched the Abby & Britney show too. I had seen documentories on them throughout the yrs & always admired their upbeat attitudes. But, they know life no different than what it is for them. I really respect their parents for raising them the way they have.

I do have to admit that it would be really hard not to stare at them if I saw them in person. I mean, they appear to be 1 person with 2 heads....I know they are not.

I know they each have 2 lungs & a heart in that 1 body & they each have control of 1 arm & leg. Do they share a stomach & digestive system? Do they share genital stuff? What about kidneys, blatter, & the like? One can't help but be curious.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
This illustration shows how many of what the girls have.

http://abicte.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/body.jpg

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It would be hard to not stare becuase it is like seeing a person with 2 heads. I just hope people would try to contain themselves and not make rude comments.

I wonder if they will discuss dating, have any plans to marry? Or if they have just concluded that is probably not their path in life. I wonder if they could carry a child?

They seem like great girls who have built a really nice, rich life.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
There's a really good show I've been enjoying on the internet called Restoration Home, a British show about rehabbing old--OLD--homes in Britain. Some of them are from as far back as the 14th Century and, in every show, they have an architectural historian and a "regular" historian who investigates the background of the house and follows the travails of the homeowners as they go over budget, try to deal with keeping things historically accurate while providing modern amenities, and dealing with the local officials who want the house restored with the proper character.

I've been watching it on the watchseries-online.eu site, but I'm sure you can catch it other places. If you love history, and love home improvement shows, you'll probably love it.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Psssst Tish. You're needed in the TVCH Teams recruiting thread! :-)

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Tishala - I went on that site, I see you have to download a tv fanatic toolbar to watch, have you had any issues with it?