TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 01, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 01, 2012 users admin

Alisons

01-10-2003

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
Perez Hilton has posted that Jacqueline and Kathi are not being asked to return and that Caroline was asked but said no. So it will be Teresa and Melissa returning with three new cast members - but that Melissa's sisters are NOT being asked to join.

Alisons

01-10-2003

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
He also said that the only reason Caroline did this past season was to help promote her kids' products.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, September 29, 2012 - 3:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think it was a given when Jacqueline did not show up at the reunion which was filmed the morning after the fashion show, she was done with the show.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, September 30, 2012 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Caroline and her kids gone? A season too late but at least it's done.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Sunday, September 30, 2012 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
If Perez is correct, I wish all the non-returnees the very best. Who knows, perhaps their lives will be so back to normal that when they see the next season they will count their lucky stars and wonder why they ever signed up for the insanity to begin with.

Next season: Melissa and Joe, Teresa and Maybe Not in Jail Joe, and 3 new "housewives". What a charming prospect. Perhaps they will all be the best of friends?? Oh, I can't wait to see who will be in who's camp, both in the show and those watching!

Truthfully, I am not looking forward to next season. By then, however, I will probably tune in and be back in the thick of it. This season has not been enjoyable to me. I am trying to remember if I have laughed about some situation or something said, and I can't seem to come up with anything.

Mamajenn

07-07-2011

Sunday, September 30, 2012 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamajenn a private message Print Post    
Pam, i agree, i wish Caroline, Jac, Kathy and their families the best. I was convinced Teresa was behind this "set up", but now it seems the production company manufactured it to up the ratings. I have been a reality nut since COPS first aired, lol, then it was Real World, Big Brother, and the slew that followed. I have loved the HW's, but this has left a bad taste in my mouth... I keep thinking about all the divorces we have seen, one suicide, all the fights, drama, drunken abandon, this is not a healthy reality for anyone. No one seems very happy, at least not for long. One thing I know for sure, money/fame does not happiness make

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Sunday, September 30, 2012 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
Hear, hear, Mamajenn!!

Fayc

01-16-2010

Sunday, September 30, 2012 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fayc a private message Print Post    
we think we are watching the reality of their lives, but the truth IS we are only watching the reality of their jobs, and some don't job well.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Sunday, September 30, 2012 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Caroline makes me sick to my stomach. She is such a witch (that's the nice way of saying it). She needs to mind her own business and deal with her own family problems, mainly her mama's boys.

Audie

05-08-2011

Sunday, September 30, 2012 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I certainly hope Teresa is not asked back for next season. The woman is insanely cruel and ugly. Just plain ugly, physically and mentally.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Sunday, September 30, 2012 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
They all have unlikable persona's.

Ronda

07-20-2009

Sunday, September 30, 2012 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ronda a private message Print Post    
Wow! I am disgusted after watching part 1 of the show tonight.

I did not pick a 'side' all season, and just watched it for what it is...a 'reality' show.

The first 35 minutes of the show was EVERYONE bashing Tre AGAIN and it is sooooooooo OLD! But what really got me, was when Kathy (who I have liked the last two seasons) called her aunt (treasa's mother) a lier. Not one person there told Kathy that it was not okay to say something like that, not even Melissa - who is their daughter in law. But the second Teresa said something about Kathy's dad, not only did everyone yell at Tre, she got death threats from Rosie back stage....

I am all for firing them all, and only keeping Teresa and the Kims at this point! Heck, bring back Danielle.....

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Sunday, September 30, 2012 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
Any sympathy I might have had for Teresa went out the window when she tried to turn the discussion about Jacqueline's son to her and when she made repeated disparaging comments about Caroline's appearance.

And I don't believe for one minute that she never said Melissa was a stripper. I don't think she can keep all her lies straight any more.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Sunday, September 30, 2012 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I was also stunned about Kathy saying Teresa's mother is a liar. Tonight, they all jumped on Teresa but obviously feel they can say anything to her, including bringing up Teresa's kids. Isn't the fact that Teresa said something about Carolyn's precious sons in her book the reason Carolyn got so angry?

Three "I wish this wouldn't have happened" moments for me tonight: Carolyn's daughter's swearing at Teresa. She acted just like her mother. Perhaps she thinks this is a way she can gain some of the love Carolyn showers on the sons. Secondly, Jacqueline swearing on her (in her words)autistic son. Thirdly Rosie's death threats. Was she drunk? Who in their right mind says anything like that?

Other then someone actually killing someone on camera, this show I think they have sunk about as low as they can. The show desperately needs a cast change. And please no more Kims and heaven forbid, Danielle.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 30, 2012 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I find it fascinating that so many people can watch the same show and see so many different things.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, September 30, 2012 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I didn't think anything could be uglier then this season but I was so wrong. I tuned in halfway through tonight's reunion and turned it off after just 5 minutes because I found it so disturbing and Andy just sat there calmly. That was just sick.

As Lil said above, they're ALL unlikeable at this point.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Sunday, September 30, 2012 - 11:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Last week I wanted to give Teresa the benefit of the doubt, now I'm not so sure. It seems Jacquline has some info that can't be aired. Love or hate any or all of them, but it's four (count Lauren and it's five) against one. It makes me wonder. I loved when Lauren told Carolyn to sit back and laid into Teresa. Mom let her daughter speak for herself.

After reading the texts above, I think Teresa did come in defensive. But it was ugly.

Teresa did say on 'Celebrity Apprentenice' that she has a 'ghost writer', so I don't belive she writes her books, blogs, posts....by herself. I was confused about why Lauren was asking Teresa to spell and define naqutalm (using Lauren's spelling, since I have no idea how to spell it either) until I remembered what she said on CA. I believe Teresa knows what she wants to say and has someone else write it for her.

So many things to talk about on that show...but I think Rosie went off in the background because her and Kathy's father is deceased. It was one of the subtitles quoting Rosie near the end of the show. If you put your kids in the media, more than just showcased on the program, I think they can be talked about.....but someone who has died-----don't go there Teresa.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 01, 2012 - 4:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
For Teresa to be telling the truth, EVERYONE would have to be lying. The fact that they can all keep their stories straight and Teresa can't tells me that Teresa is lying. I have no doubt that Teresa was 100% responsible for setting Melissa up at the fashion show. If Teresa doesn't follow Melissa into the bathroom, the drama is non-existent.

Teresa has said before someone ghost writes her blog. If she didn't, we would have a blog full of ingredientses, come-in, coinka-dinky and al cappela.

Fayc

01-16-2010

Monday, October 01, 2012 - 5:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fayc a private message Print Post    
I've decided that REALITY shows where people rip, shred, mangle,stomp,and destroy friends and family members to make a buck, hurts my soul and I can't watch anymore.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Monday, October 01, 2012 - 5:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Lexie I could not agree more!!! I think Teresa let fame go to her head,Dont get me wrong I do like her but she has changed over the last two seasons.

And I have to say I think Kathy had other issues with Teresa's mom other then what we heard...I don't think we know the whole truth.

Lorib

05-18-2011

Monday, October 01, 2012 - 6:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorib a private message Print Post    
I'm sorry, maybe I watched a different show last night. It was ok to talk about Teresa's kids, about her parents, (Kathi called her dad a COWARD?)
and for Jac to play on her autistic son for ammo. You can't convince me otherwise. Carolyn was actually friendly because she was a spoiled kid sitting there getting EVERYTHING she wanted...The entire room against Teresa..And Jac's breakdown? She buried her face because she was FORCING it......Sorry not buying it...

Mictay

09-29-2006

Monday, October 01, 2012 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Wow I don't think Jac played on her son for ammo....and to even say it was forced is beyond me.I think when she heard him say I love you,it must have killed her...the whole room was in tears except for TRE...

And I don't think they spoke about her kids badly,I think they were pointing out some things that were shown.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 01, 2012 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Tre is raising spoiled brats who have no respect for authority. Seriously, who gives an 8-year-old child an iPhone? If she chooses to put them on TV because she thinks we find her children are adorable (which we don't), then she needs to own it and deal with the repercussions. She needs to keep those brats off the screen.

Lorib

05-18-2011

Monday, October 01, 2012 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorib a private message Print Post    
I am referring to the "I swear on my autistic child"...I don't doubt that she does have true struggles with that. but to use it as leverage to make your statement true is garbage. And they did point out that "Your 8 yr old knows that your husband sleeps in his own room" eluding to the fact of marital problems.
I am by no means calling Teresa a Saint, but I'm not buying into Poor Jac anymore either...
We'll just have to agree to disagree :-)

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, October 01, 2012 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
it was ok to talk about Teresa's kids, about her parents

Teresa brought up her own mother first to bash Kathy's marriage.