TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 28, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 28, 2012 users admin

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Teresa is not responsible for Melissa, her past, or the people in her past, Melissa is. It's not Teresa's responsibility to figure out who bother's Melissa, who'd upset her, and when to tell her she met someone that claims they knew Melissa. What is Teresa supposed to do, have a checklist for what she should do in case some guy says they knew Melissa? If there were actually an issue with Melissa's past, then Melissa would have told Teresa, and everyone for that matter, so that it would not be brought up on tv.

If this is Melissa's true personality, she seems very passive-aggressive to me. Those types of people are so manipulative, that if they don't like you, or want to use you for some reason, everything you say, no matter what it is, they will make it seem like you did something to them. You can say it's raining outside and they will spin it to you said their hair looks bad and you hate them. This is what Melissa does to Teresa to me. And how convenient Teresa's brother had a babysitter for his kids.

There is no issue, I don't see it, this is all a bunch of garbage. All of these people could be involved in this. But for two years what's been shown has been Teresa is responsible for all the other women's problems, global warming, and all injustice in the world. I think Teresa is strong, but I also think all of this is getting to her, and that she's putting on a brave face. Even if the last two years was somewhat scripted and she knew, I think having people pick apart everything you say and do, is getting to her. And Teresa graduated from Berkeley, so I'm pretty sure she can write.

I think BRAVO TV approached the guy and brought Kim D into it, maybe she knew the whole deal, maybe they all did, I don't know, I do know it looks like BRAVO TV set the whole thing up, just like I think they gave Caroline, or whoever, Danielle's book. It's aggravating that these adult women are portrayed this way, but what's worse, they are allowing it. All of them.

Redpen

07-24-2003

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
Oops, I had to look up to see where Teresa went to school. She went to Berkeley College, a college emphasizing business and finance. When I saw Berkeley, I assumed UC Berkeley. I have no idea how good Berkeley College is for writing classes.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Ummm, the Berkeley thing? It's Berkeley College, not the University of California at Berkeley. It's a proprietary school, which means it's a school that is for-profit. And according to her own biography she didn't graduate.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
bravotv.com/rhonj/bio/teresa-giudice

Excerpt:

"....After graduating from Berkeley College with a degree in Fashion Marketing and Management, Teresa worked as an associate buyer for Macy's in New York before deciding to stay home with her children...."

Sorry I wasn't more clear initially. But, what evidence is there that Teresa doesn't write the things that have her name attached? This would be from her books, to her blog and website I guess. Tripping over words? Mispronouncing? Who hasn't done that? I guess that means none of us write things attached to our names. Teresa misspeaking makes me laugh, nothing more, nothing less.

ETA: Even if BRAVO got it wrong and Teresa didn't graduate, IMO, there is no evidence, nor reason to believe, that Teresa's words are not her own.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
It looks like there is some confusion about the degree. Bios written before 2009 say that she did not graduate. Bios written 2010 and later say she did.

Maybe it was an "honorary" degree? :-)

Alisons

01-10-2003

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
There is a current item on blindgossip.com describing the firing of a reality show producer (female) who was having an affair with one of the cast (female) - and setting up the season of the reality show to make the cast member's nemesis look bad. Most of the guesses are that the cast member is Melissa, that the nemesis is Teresa. They have identified the producer as RHONJ producer Cat someone or another. Interesting if true! I am too lazy to look up all the details again but you should have no trouble finding it if you want to go on the site and look.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Sounds more like the "affair" would be with Rosie. I would bet the word cast member was used loosely.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I was thinking Danielle.

Here's a yt fan's input about the last episode, where she says she was told by someone reliable to her--which seems believable, she does seem sincere, who knows, though--things a little different, but similar to what Alisons found above, and others have been commenting on here, with a little more added to it; here.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
"Teresa is not responsible for Melissa, her past, or the people in her past, Melissa is. It's not Teresa's responsibility to figure out who bother's Melissa, who'd upset her, and when to tell her she met someone that claims they knew Melissa."

I like this post. Regardless if Teresa knew it was on camera, they are all signed up to be on camera. They all attempt to make their lives seem exciting and interesting even if it's a simple lunch. They make money being interesting. Teresa has done very very well, her family members who claim she bothers them have gotten themselves employed where she's working. That's annoying on so many levels and whether or not Teresa knew, should have warned or set it up doesn't compare to what they've done and are trying to do to her which is to take her place as the star of a show that only wants them because they are related to her.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 3:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
How many hundreds of hours does Bravo film these women? How much do they show? Should Teresa have have known in the afternoon that what was happening was going to be aired? Perhaps removing herself was her way of attempting to make sure it wasn't aired? No housewife, no air time? Then when the guy shows up again she panics and warns her sister in law, in her awkward way.

Love her or hate her...Teresa has always been awkward with words.

If you want to control the story, make sure you are one of the producers like Bethanny did with her shows.

Lorib

05-18-2011

Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 6:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorib a private message Print Post    
I'm pulling for Teresa..I will plant my happy butt in front of the TV for a show about her business ventures and raising her girls, and wouldn't mind the occasional visit from Dina too....(While I'm wishing)

Mictay

09-29-2006

Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
I read a tweet by Danielle Staub today,someone asked her if Bravo asked her to go to the fashion show and out Melissa and she said no she wouldn't.....

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Thank you Stormie for all of your research!

I watched the youtube commentary. It makes so much sense now. Remember how Jacqueline and everyone was acting like something is wrong..and all Teresa and Melissa did was go to the bathroom. I bet if we watch it again we will be able to see the set up better. That's disgusting if true, but not surprising one bit. Maybe we should all take control back and stop watching and they will have to stop the DRAMA and go back to the way it used to be.

Dina had tweeted that she missed the days of "stage moms and bubbies!" I feel the same way. It was so nice when everyone got along..and there was no Kathy or Melissa. I wouldn't mind if they all stayed on if they would all get along. We live in a time that is sooooo stressful...I really don't think I want to watch a show that makes me want to take a xanax. Entertainment used to be a time to relax..not anymore.

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
We live in a time that is sooooo stressful...I really don't think I want to watch a show that makes me want to take a xanax. Entertainment used to be a time to relax..not anymore.

Exactly! While I 'like' these shows, the more arguing the more likely I am to turn it off. I don't like yelling, in person or on TV, so it's not fun to me. I've only seen bits of this season as there was far too much discord for me to find it entertaining.

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
I am looking forward to watching this again tonight. Unfortunately i hurt my back at yoga last night, and dont' want to push it until it feels 100% So sure enough, repeats of finale 1 and 2 are on starting at 6! :-). I had missed the finale on Sunday night, caught the last 20 minutes the other night, and now will be able to watch the whole thing!

Fayc

01-16-2010

Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fayc a private message Print Post    
The thing my minds keeps going back to, in the bathroom Teresa was almost frantic trying to get Melissa to confront the bald headed man ( in a room full of strangers, with cameras and mikes rolling} I think it was a sit up by Bravo, but Teresa was willing to make it a big bang ending to help the people who pay her salary.

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I wonder if anyone will get fired; neither Jacq or Caroline bring much to the table.

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 5:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
Okay, so i watched it last night, both parts. I cannot believe I am saying this--but I do not think Theresa knew anything before going to that salon. I also thought the guy was definitely creepy and weird, and that is the kind of person Kim D would hang with and have him set up something like that. But I have never seen Theresa act like that (at the salon). If they were going right from the salon to the event, there would have been no time for Theresa to call Melissa. That is definitely not something you want to text either.

I sure hope Bravo did not set anyone up on this one--i would lose so much respect for Andy if that was the case. I do wonder how far apart Melissa and Theresa live from each other--i can't imagine just giving up that house just to move away from someone. Its not like they live next to each other :-).

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I sure hope Bravo did not set anyone up on this one--i would lose so much respect for Andy if that was the case.

The production company does the filming and Bravo just buys the footage. So technically it's not Bravo, it's Shed Media or whoever handles the NJ cast.

If they were going right from the salon to the event, there would have been no time for Theresa to call Melissa. That is definitely not something you want to text either.

They were at the salon in the daytime and the event wasn't until later that night. If Melissa had just filmed a scene with a guy wearing a microphone and on tape saying he knows Joe Giudice and bringing up things in his past there is NO WAY you can tell me Teresa wouldn't expect an immediate phone call to let her know what was going on. When Teresa excused herself from the room she could have called then. Teresa had no problem telling Danielle to not bring up her family at the reunion, but she just let this guy go on and on.

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
This is true, Frogichik. I'm not entirely sure i would have known how to handle the thing thing. It did look like one hot mess, that's for sure!

Fayc

01-16-2010

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fayc a private message Print Post    
I was recently a guest on a reality show (that will air in oct.) and they don't allow accidents, or surprises, the production could rival a broadway play. The whole time you are filming a sound man is laying on the floor at your feet, camera man 3 feet from your face and an exective producer telling you, (say the same thing again but add their name), they ran a back ground check on everyone in the show, and knew things about me I had forgotten, I'm in my late 6o's and I think they even knew the kind of gum I chewed in 1963.

Alisons

01-10-2003

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
Teresa was totally set up on this one. It is just amazing that her brother is stupid enough to believe that his wife is a saint and this is all caused by Teresa. If anyone had foreknowledge of this it was Melissa - watch it again and see if you can pick up her acting.

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
I don't know if Melissa was acting or what--the whole thing was very odd. I need to watch it again (and with Bravo that is entirely possible :-)). I just feel like i'm missing something!

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Teresa posted on her site today, she put the texts between she and Jacqueline from April, link below, I guess this is on-going. This is just getting sadder and sadder. It's not fun or entertaining. I think something is wrong with Jacqueline, I think she needs help, too many people are whispering in her ear and I'm guessing her stress level is over-the-top; they all could use some therapy, though. I think that BRAVO TV ultimately creates the show, edits, puts it on the air, I feel they are responsible, but all the women and their families, they have allowed it. I hope the rumors are true and Teresa gets her own show, but I hope it's cooking, not the same as this one, it's much to stressful.

http://www.teresagiudice.com/