TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 01, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 01, 2012 users admin

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, April 09, 2012 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I have not been able to watch Kelsey Grammar since. I tried his new show for one episode and was bored, couldn't get over the way he made my skin crawl.

I feel EXACTLY the same way

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, April 09, 2012 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I hate Kelsey Grammer but that is why I love the show Boss, he is a good bad guy on the show. We don't miss an episode of that show, it's very well done.

I don't know that Camille is the same person she was in season 1. She was under a crazy amount of duress in season 1 that we didn't know about fully and people act different when they are completely overwhelmed. I think she took her life back and got away from the stress and is much more calm and engaging. She was almost crazy in season 1.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Monday, April 09, 2012 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I thought Kim looked like she had gained a lot of weight. and looked spaced out . but I remember she was on quite a few medications and that could definately space her out.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, April 10, 2012 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I feel exactly the same way about Kelsay Grammer. Used to love him on Frasier, but now I can't stand him cause of the way he treated his wife of 13 years. It's just not right to sneak around and impregnate another woman when you're still married. I don't care how rocky you think your marriage is. It's just not honest.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Friday, May 04, 2012 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Think I will be boycotting Leanne and Eddie from now on! Take a look at this website video:

http://www.aol.com/video/brandi-glanville-cut-from-real-housewives-thanks-to-leann-rimes/517356453/?icid=maing-grid10%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl28%7Csec3_lnk3%26pLid%3D158012

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, May 04, 2012 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Saw this today...

Brandi herself dispelled the rumors, taking to Twitter to confront them head-on. “Dear @radar_online u have no idea what ur talking about ur story is ALL wrong! As usual,” she wrote.

And she’s accusing Eddie of being responsible for the rumors! Oh boy. “Funny no one really knew or knows my work status and after one talk with my ex husband its splattered all over the internet #leakmuch?”

http://www.realitytea.com/2012/05/04/brandi-glanville-to-remain-on-rhobh-does-she-blame-eddie-cibrian-for-starting-the-rumors-she-was-fired/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, May 04, 2012 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
YAY - I love Brandi and am thrilled that the rumors weren't true. It didn't make sense for Bravo to fire her because Eddie didn't want the children on film since Tamra's children aren't filmed either. Besides, the children bring nothing to the show so who cares if they are on TV?

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Friday, May 04, 2012 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Good to hear it is a rumor!

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Friday, May 04, 2012 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
Brandi added so much to this show. The Richards sisters were getting stale and she was so good at holding her own with them, unlike the sunglasses chick who appeared too needy for Beverly Hills friends. Can't think of her name - that is enough to make her irrelevent.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Friday, May 04, 2012 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
And Taylor is hard to watch. Hope she isn't featured much. Love Lisa Vanderpump and Adreinne's funny husband..

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, May 05, 2012 - 4:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Hummingbird, I was reading maybe a week or so ago that Taylor will be "phased out" next season.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, May 05, 2012 - 4:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That was Dana with her $25,000 sunglasses. I think she will also be gone next season.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Monday, May 07, 2012 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Speaking of Dana and her sunglasses, she has just released a song on Ryan Seacrest website called "25,000". Also Camille will be semi-regular on the RHofBH. She decided to come back occasionally after people were so disappointed she was leaving.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie for news that there will be less of Tayor and none of Dana - can only improve the show. Good luck, Dana, on making it in the music business with that turkey. Camille fan here.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
YAY - Camille will be back (sort of)!!!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I'll be happy that Camille will be on, afterall. She never was a lead character anyway...well not last season.

Bandit

07-29-2001

Tuesday, May 29, 2012 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bandit a private message Print Post    
Regarding Taylor being "phased out" this season. I get it because she is hard to watch...particularly watching her have an absolute breakdown all of S2.

On the other hand, I don't feel as though Taylor has been painted in a fair light the past 2 seasons. The first season she was an abused wife, the second a grieving widow and mother who was trying to piece her life together not only for herself but for that of her daughter as well. Not yet have we really seen the "real" Taylor without all the hardships she has had to endure the past 2 seasons.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I just read on TMZ that Adrienne and Paul are separating. Sad really.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
I just read it, too. When I first saw them, I thought she was really mean to him and they were an odd couple. This past season they seemed to be getting along better, so I'm kind of surprised. If it it had been after the first season, I wouldn't have been surprised. It is sad.

http://www.examiner.com/article/real-housewife-separating-adrienne-maloof-hopes-for-full-custody
Can't remember how to make the link. Sorry! Been a long day. :-)

Ann

09-27-2005

Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ann a private message Print Post    

Adrienne Maloof and Paul Nassif Officially File for Divorce

Sadly, Paul’s father also passed away.

By Lauren Metz | 4 hours ago]

http://www.bravotv.com/blogs/the-dish/adrienne-maloof-and-paul-nassif-officially-file-for-divorce

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
This is going to be an ugly fight. The Maloofs are all about the money.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
There has to be a prenup. Adrienne's business is with her family. I'm sure they are smart enough to protect her share of the money and the Maloofs have way more money that Paul.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I wouldn't be so sure about that. They've made some bad investments. They owe a ton of money to the city of Sacramento (think it's like $70 million). That's probably the main reason they haven't already pulled the Kings out of Sacto. Stupid Magoofs.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, September 01, 2012 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Paul has an actual skill to where he can earn a living. I think it's only a matter of time before the Maloofs declare bankruptcy.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, September 01, 2012 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Think you may be right there. They've been making some stupid decisions and not acting very professional (ie backing out of an agreement with the city of Sacramento & trying to pretend they never made such agreement). The Magoofs are kind of slimy.