TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 26, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 26, 2012 users admin

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, September 25, 2012 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Lorib I agree with you on Teresa and the Melissa situation I don't think she is a perpetrator this go round.I would be my preference to see the Manzo's gone and replaced but then you also lose the story line of Caroline's adult children.
Maybe Rosie could be a new "housewife", that would be interesting if nothing else.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Tuesday, September 25, 2012 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
Why would Teresa make such a big deal of Melissa confronting the man if she didn't know anything about it?

I don't think she hunted the guy down and convinced him to make up a story about Melissa and plotted to do it in a public place (she's not bright enough to so that). I think when she got wind of what was happening, she did absolutely nothing to prevent it, and when it didn't go the way she heard it was supposed to go, she tried to stir the pot.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, September 25, 2012 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Most parents of autistic children do not see the autism in the way that Jacqueline is portraying it. Most of us see it as something that is there but something that we work to create normal around as much as possible. I don't know if that makes sense but none of my friends know or would guess that I have a child with Asperger's without personally being told that information after it was determined that they could understand and handle that it's not a disability or illness, it just is! She makes me feel ill when she tosses it around. She is doing that because she wants the attention for it. It is not in his best interests that she is doing these things.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, September 25, 2012 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Teresa's blog for this week is up:
bravotv.com/rhonj/s4/teresa-giudice

This whole thing is laughable at best. Why would Teresa "set-up" Melissa? What would she gain? I don't know one person who cares if Melissa stripped or not. And there are many women who have done so for a variety of reasons, and that doesn't make them immoral or bad people. So who cares? It seems to me this whole ridiculous past two seasons, has been set-up by BRAVO TV. And it seems to me, with BRAVO at the helm, that MELISSA set the whole bald guy scene up herself. Who gains more by the pity party for Melissa? Melissa! Kathy was a part of it, and Caroline and Jacqueline joined right in.

There is not one person on this show, who has ever said what Teresa actually did to anyone, it's all finger pointing, but no substance. And honestly, at this point I couldn't care less if Teresa did anything anyway, these people have ganged up on her, IMO, knowingly, willingly and deliberately, not the other way around. I wish Teresa would leave the show and work on the Cooking or Food channels, I'd like to see her in something like that, but this other stuff, it's a waste of time and energy trying to figure out who did what, bc I think it's a bunch of convoluted garbage via BRAVO TV, with Melissa and Kathy happy as clams to be a part of it.

The following couple of paras, these are the big huge things Teresa did? And not in seasons 1 or 2, but 3 and 4, when she's busy with her books, wine, hair care products, and now four children? Seriously?

--In her cookbook, Teresa repeated a line about Caroline, which she had said in jest on the Rachel Ray show during a fun, fake meatball cooking contest, which was that Caroline was a certain, whatever small percent of Italian, said in reference to the contest, where they were chiding each other about who's meatball is better. This is the issue that has Caroline up in arms, along with her adult children? Also in that book, Teresa put in a pic of she and Caroline, which Caroline and others, summarily dismissed.

--In that same book, Teresa commented about Caroline's adult son's desire to have a stripper carwash. Teresa said something about she didn't want her daughters to do something like that. I said worse when he had said that, bc he seemed to think those women would be at his beck and call, but he was young, so I chocked it up to that, but who knows at this point. This is the big huge deal? It never seems to be a big deal when the Manzo's and their friends, make snide comments about Teresa, over and over again.

--Teresa is supposed to have massively controlled tabloids to write articles she told them to write, saying horrible things about her, ahem, loving, caring friends and family. Did I miss the memo, tabloids are now factual? Anyone who knows about tabloids, knows they are not speakers of truth. But trying to spin it as if it they are, and that Teresa is in charge of them, makes Caroline, Jacqueline, Kathy, Melissa, and their families, look as though they are saying viewers are very stupid. This is the issue, tabloids?

--From what Caroline is saying, and other's who chime in, in agreeance with her, yet with no proof whatsoever, and even disputed by Dina herself, Teresa somehow, with her superpowers, manipulated and controlled Dina to believe something really horrible about Caroline, enough for Dina to stop speaking to her. Wow, if Teresa has this much power, she should run for office. Caroline is basically saying her sister Dina is malleable and can't think for herself. This is the problem, Teresa controls Dina now, not Caroline? Would it be too much to point out, that Dina controls herself and her thoughts.

--And now, now we find out that Teresa must have searched the planet, did some covert operation, hid in bushes, hunted down lead after lead, just to find the baldheaded guy, whom she didn't know existed, just to bring him to a fashion show, just so that he could seek out Melissa, just so that he could say, 'hey, remember me,' just to set her up so that everyone would...what exactly? What would Teresa gain? Her brother divorcing Melissa for having a past? Why would Teresa want that? What would she gain? A broken family? Is Melissa saying her husband doesn't know her past? She hid her life from him? Now she's upset bc he found out? Or he knew and was part of this whole fiasco? I think the latter. Maybe it was all a conspiracy to force Melissa to stop singing.

What else? I can't think of anything. It's all Teresa did this and that, but no proof, just gossip, nothing more, nothing less. The worst thing about the past two seasons, is what Caroline and Jacqueline did to Teresa's oldest child, they should have just gotten her mother.

Here's Teresa's website and twitter for those interested in the words that come out of her mouth, not the gossip of others. She also has cute pics of her kids from time to time.

teresagiudice.com

twitter.com/Teresa_Giudice

As a side note, I really love Dina's show, I'm glad it's back for another season, here's a link:

hgtv.com/dinas-party/show/index.html

twitter.com/Dinamanzo

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 3:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
How would Caroline like it if family members who disliked her went to work on a show where she was the star and made their storylines about how horrible Caroline was? Who does that? Who joins a show or any job that someone they claim torments them works? I've quit jobs if someone was meanspirited. I certainly wouldn't go to work where they work.

Obviously Mel and Kath joined to get a piece of Teresa's success. Mel wants to be a singer and Kathy I think wants to put out recipes similiar to what Teresa has been doing.

These ungrateful relatives were unknown to us and made famous because of Teresa's success.

Boggles the mind.

Caroline and Jacqueline both are dull and boring and have been for awhile. So I look at everything they do and say as wanting more camera time. Trying anything to remain on the show.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
I don't believe Teresa was a part of it. Melissa turned on Teresa in the bathroom so fast. I bet Teresa wished she never said anything. I felt so badly for Teresa- she was being honest and it blew up in her face.

Teresa didn't want Mellisa to call Joe because she knows her brother's temper..and she did not want him to get arrested- that's what I got out of it.

Jacqueline was such a hypocrite! She complained about Teresa not being a good friend all season, yet she was so quick to throw Teresa under the bus because she was getting texts from one of her other friends during the party. What Jacqueline should have done was talked to Teresa before she showed everyone at the table and then proceeded to ruin what was left of Teresa's relationship with Joe. What a friend she is. She caused her own nervous breakdown!!! She knew Caroline hated Teresa and so does Lauren. She did not hesitate to share the texts with them What a bunch of MEAN girls..and that's just what they were acting like..little bratty girls..instead of grown women.
Uggh what a stinkin mess!

Redpen

07-24-2003

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
Well, I think this was a set-up by Kim D and Bravo. I don't think Teresa helped plan it, but she didn't stop it. She should have intervened, if she truly wanted peace with the Gorgas. She has acted all season like she's in a haze. I think she's on valium or some other antidepressant, trying to cope with her marriage and financial problems. And, judging by her inability to verbalize, I don't believe she writes ANYTHING that goes out over her name.

If the show went on with the Gorgas, Kathy's family, and the Manzos, I would still watch for entertainment. I can't watch Teresa any more, because she has so many problems that Bravo is exploiting. It's too painful to see.

Lorib

05-18-2011

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorib a private message Print Post    
I was warming up to Kathy, but after the hot tub scene with Teresa and Caroline, not so much. She seems to have gone downhill in my eyes,anyway.
I believe that was a true set up ... I agree Teresa knew her brothers temper and didn't want him in trouble, and she even said she didn't want him to get hurt. I cannot stand Kim D and I believe she had everything to do with it. She is a "functioning" Alcoholic, (drugs I don't know about) but it reeks of Kim D....
I hope Teresa and Melissa patch things up, because they are probably the ones who "mesh" the best...IF Caroline would stay out of it, and if Jac could think for herself......

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
Thank you Redpen. You stated my feelings exactly. I also think Kim D would do anything to become a "housewife" and Bravo knows it.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
If you read Teresa's blog that Stormie posted the link to..on page 9 they have a preview to the reunion show. It looks so sad. It breaks my heart that grown people are not willing to COMMUNICATE like adults and try to overlook each others imperfections. It looks like it's gonna be very rough to watch!

Serate

08-21-2001

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
Teresa was on Anderson Live today - for maybe 6 minutes. They showed a clip of the reunion - why the hell is Loren allowed to be on there shouting at Teresa????? - where Caroline is yelling at Teresa and Teresa loses it and comments on Caroline's 3 rolls of blubber. While Teresa probably shouldn't have said that, Anderson was not taking anything from Teresa unless she admitted she was wrong for saying that, even saying he gets attacked all the time on Twitter and doesn't retaliate. I like Anderson but getting attacked on Twitter is NOTHING like having 5 women yelling at you telling you how bad you are.

They played the clip from when Jac was on there where Jac wouldn't come out and say Teresa didn't reach out to her but led us to believe by making the T with her hands, but refusing to actually say yes or no when specifically asked if Teresa reached out. Teresa said she did reach out, in a text, because that's how they are communicating these days IF they communicate. And also says she is close to going to the police and showing them what Jac has been texting to her if Jac doesn't quit harrassing her.

Whether Teresa could or s hould have done something about the man confronting Melissa - in the past her brother has told her not to pass on what others have said about his wife - I believe the only ones truly being set up are the audience.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
in the past her brother has told her not to pass on what others have said about his wife

And yet she did. As soon as the guy failed to confront Melissa, she didn't do what her brother asked and let it go, she passed on the information to Melissa.

As I've said repeatedly, and as Redpen eloquently stated, I don't believe Teresa set this up. I do, however, believe she made the most of the opportunity given her to try to put Melissa in a bad light...again.

Lorib

05-18-2011

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorib a private message Print Post    
But by passing it on to Melissa, how is that bad?
if someone was saying something to that effect about me, I would certainly want a family member to tell me...Especially if I were at a function where it was being said....

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
I had typed up a whole thing and realized the "important" piece is this.

I miss seeing the happier times...it seems like every episode is drama now. Most likely, we are all getting played.. and everyone; bravo as well as the cast are laughing their way to the bank.

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
I think Teresa should have immediately told Melissa about filming at the salon and this guy saying this stuff. Not wait until the guy shows up at the event and then questioning Melissa. Not standing around while more people make the same claim about Melissa.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Misty- Teresa said in her blog that she was going to tell Melissa but not at the fashion show because it wasn't the place to do it. She had just learned it that day, and it could not have been that far from the time to be at the fashion show because she was getting her make-up done.
She also said in her blog that she did NOT know he would be at the show and that she had just met him that day. I can understand why she would not have time to tell her.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
OK, going to be the Devil's advocate. I don't believe Teresa was in on it.

Why didn't Teresa call Melissa OFF CAMERA between the salon and the fashion show to warn her that there was a guy miked and ON CAMERA telling the world she was a stripper. Why did Teresa wait until they were miked and filming AT THE FASHION SHOW to tell Melissa what the guy said earlier in the day.

How anyone can defend Teresa is beyond me. If Teresa didn't want to warn Melissa she should have called/text her brother to warn him.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I don't believe Teresa was a part of it. Melissa turned on Teresa in the bathroom so fast.

Again why did Teresa wait until they were filming to say anything to Melissa? Why didn't Melissa tell her Brother and Melissa what was filmed at the salon earlier in day, BEFORE the fashion show?

Teresa OBVIOUSLY wanted it all caught on camera and for Melissa to be blindsided.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Ruby if someone was trashing my brother's wife ON CAMERA, for a tv show, I would IMMEDIATELY call him upon leaving the salon.

If someone was trashing Joe Giudice in front of Melissa wouldn't Teresa want to know right away or would she be OK with Melissa waiting to tell her?

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
I'm defending her, because she has been bullied all season!

Teresa did NOT know he would be at the fashion show..I repeat..Teresa did not know he would be at the fashion show!

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
To me, it doesn't matter if she didn't know he would be at the event. She knew the cameras were rolling while he was talking about melissa at the salon and that's why she should have informed Melissa immediately... heck, she could have texted Melissa and her brother while she was standing downstairs waiting for him to get done talking to Kim.

Also, she states she was going to tell Melissa but not at the event... so why did she start questioning Melissa in the bathroom on who the guy was, say she had never seen him before but in the same breath bring up the stripper story. Teresa's stories never add up.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
I bet Bravo is absolutely giddy with delight at how determined so many of us are to be right about our chosen contestant/contestants in these reality show dramas. And, as long as we are, I doubt they will tone down the drama any time soon.

I have liked Caroline. I have liked Teresa. I have not enjoyed either's behavior this season. People have said Caroline has bullied Teresa this season. Personally, I think that is insulting to Teresa. She is a grown woman, and from what I saw, she stood up for herself fairly well.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
They have the video of the bathroom confrontation on Bravotv.com

Teresa starts off by asking Melissa who the guy was...when she knew exactly who he was. She goes through her heart palpitations silliness. Then she continues to play dumb buying saying, "Didn't you used to work for him?" It was only after Melissa didn't take the bait that Teresa admitted she had met the guy earlier, knew exactly who he was, and exactly how he said he knew Melissa.

All on camera. All to get back on script.

Oh, and the name of the video is "Playing Dumb May Not Pay off." Irony.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey/season-4/videos/playing-dumb-may-not-pay-off

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
There is an interesting article on Reality Tea. I will try to bring it over here. It is an interview by Kathy and she pretty much laid out her reasons why she thinks Teresa was very much behind what happened at the fashion show.

Lorib

05-18-2011

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorib a private message Print Post    
Kathy has been "in on" every thing that has been thrown at Teresa this season, from what I can tell. How could Teresa know that the guy would be at the Fashion Show? Should she have texted or called Melissa and upset her before the show without even knowing? I used to ADORE Caroline's entire family. Jac can't think for herself anymore. Kathy,as I have mentioned only wants in on the Drama, Rich, ugh don't get me started...
I'm sorry, "Juicy Joe" may be a prick, but its time like this Teresa really needs people to rally around her and look beyond the petty crap. You don't kick a friend when she is down.
I'm not going to argue with anyone,lol...its a tv show, but I believe Teresa had nothing to do with the guy at the show. You just can't fake the degree of nervousness she was feeling/showing...I felt horrible for her..And I feel horrible that people were so quick to get in Melissa's ear to throw Teresa under the bus...