TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 25, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 25, 2012 users admin

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Melissa is now on the front of a magazine blaming everything on Teresa for what that's worth. I still think their feud is more script then anything else. Teresa sells her books, Melissa sells her songs and they both get to remain on the show.

I seriously hope Caroline and Jacqueline are both GONE next season along with all the other Manzos. I can no longer stand the sight of these people. What a joke that each episode starts out with Caroline saying she doesn't like drama. Let the woman go out and get a job in the real world. Oh wait, she can't do anything except gossip.

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 4:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
Serate, I just laughed because this whole time I was thinking that was the same Kim with plastic surgery, I didn't put it together there was two Kims, I don't watch all the time, here and there but have to admit these last few episodes have sucked me in.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
I watched the last two episodes to see what the kerfuffle from the last reunion was all about.

None of these ladies has clean hands.

While I don't think Teresa actively set it up, she was awfully quick to believe the guy who said Melissa was a dancer and she never defended Melissa, just walked away. I don't know that I believe the part of the conversation they showed of Angelo at the party saying Kim and Teresa had asked him to come to embarrass Melissa. I have no doubt Kim did it, but he may be assuming she did it at Teresa's behest.

As for why Jacqueline didn't warn Melissa, I thought the texts were coming in at the party, when Teresa was confronting Melissa in the bathroom. My impression was her friend overheard the conversation Angelo was having about Kim and Teresa inviting him, and was texting her right them. Once Melissa came back to the table, that's when they told her. So she did warn her as soon as she could (which makes her a pot-stirrer in some people's eyes...)

The one shady thing that makes me doubt Teresa's innocence was her insistence that she wanted Melissa to confront this guy. Why? Why was it so important for Melissa to confront someone who is spreading rumors about her, and to do it IN FRONT OF TERESA? Teresa should have just told him, "I don't believe you, please stop spreading rumors about my family," instead pulling her heart palpitations nonsense and waking around the corner so she could pretend she didn't heard anything.

But the whole thing turned into a game of telephone at the end. A lot of assumptions were made. Unfortunately, what Teresa doesn't understand, that while they may be wrong about what she did this time, they question her motivations because of all the things she has done in the past. But then, she doesn't think she's ever done anything wrong.

One final note...the scene with Jacqueline and Nicholas all alone of the swing set was heartwrenching to me, knowing what we do now about his autism. Again, based on what I've read, this was filmed at the time they were realizing something was wrong with Nicholas, when he was regressing with his speech and motor skills, but they may not have had a diagnosis yet. Understanding the intense stress she must have been under at that time, knowing something was wrong with her baby but not knowing what, I'm willing to cut her a lot of slack.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
The more I think about it, the shadier Teresa's behavior seems. Angelo didn't say anything to Melissa about dancing for him...as if he went off script, Teresa had to take Melissa aside and "fix" his mistake and tell her that's what she heard he was saying about Melissa. So, nothing would have happened if Teresa had kept her mouth shut. Melissa wouldn't have called Joe, Jacqueline could have ignored the texts...and Teresa wouldn't have gotten the confrontation she wanted.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Prisoner, I think you are right. I think Jac was getting the texts when Teresa and Melissa were in the bathroom. And you are also correct that if Teresa hadn't confronted Melissa in the bathroom, nothing else would have happened. Melissa would have left the fashion show wondering where she knew Angelo from.

I have no doubt that Teresa was in on this 100% with Kim D.

Would someone please explain this fashion show that Kim D. puts on every year? It's not like she's a designer and I'm assuming whatever she is selling isn't really that high-end that would warrant a fashion show. That show last night in a NYC hotel must have cost Bravo $$$$$$.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Last's night show was a total trainwreck for sure! I just don't know what to make of it all. But I do not think Teresa is completely innocent.

Of course Bravo wanted drama for the finale` so I wonder how much of this was set up by Bravo.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
If Teresa were innocent, she still could have pulled Melissa aside to tell her because she would have been afraid her involvement would be misinterpreted since the bald guy talked to her earlier that day. HOWEVER, after watching the show again, I think Teresa was in on it with Kim D. I think they cooked it up beforehand and then had the guy appear at the beauty shop that day for the cameras. The one guy (owner of the shop?) said the bald guy was just at the shop that day. I really was leaning towards Team Teresa before this happened. Now I'm on Team Nobody : - )

I understand Melissa calling her husband but how did he get there that fast from NJ when he said on the phone he didn't know where she was? I find that odd too. Do they live close to NY?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Roblover, that wasn't Teresa's husband at the fashion show last night. It was Teresa's brother-in-law (Juicy's brother) that was there. However, it was odd that he was there last night.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
I don't think it was all that fast. When she called him, they hadn't started eating, but he got there when they were leaving.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
We don't have a Real Housewives Miami thread but I have a quick question for anyone that is watching it. One of the new ladies said something this past Thursday how a couple of years ago she was busy with Dancing With the Stars. Is she a dancer on that show?

Noellepv

03-04-2010

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Noellepv a private message Print Post    
Lexie, yes she was one of the dancer's a couple of years back, 2009, and she left in 4th place...funny I remember her being bitchy on that show too.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Noelle. I don't watch DWTS and I didn't think she was "famous" enough to be a star. LOL

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Dump the entire cast and start over.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Why was he miked?

I bet Bravo set it up.

Melissa said it was a bikini bar and they offered $100 bills.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Maybe I am the only one, but my heart goes out to Teresa. I do think she was set up and the whole cast has been bullying her all season. I now FF when I see Caroline on as I really can not stand her. And just who is Jac that she feels that Ter has to tell her everything about her finances. She was upset that T did not call her since they got back from vacation, well, the phone works both ways, did she call her. I feel that T was set up. And if Melissa was a dancer before she met her husband, who the heck cares.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
What a mess. Last night's episode: The whole thing was confusing as to who, what, where, and when. Bravo does the editing. Not a stretch at all, imho, that Bravo set this in motion. And, Bravo is for sure milking it for all it is worth. Three reunion episodes?? Has that ever happened before? Have to admit, as confusing as this whole mess has been, I'll be watching all 3 episodes. I agree with an earlier post: Bravo is getting what they want. But, at what cost?

Based on the closing updates, it will not surprise me if Jacqueline does not come back for next season. I think she has her hands full with her personal life. She just seems broken to me. My heart goes out to her.

I am going to wait until after the reunion shows to comment on anyone else, with the exception of some of the men. Originally, I thought Kathy and her husband were interesting, funny, and good parents. After his most recent remarks about his wife, I hope Rich does not return. Joe Giudice needs to get a job far, far away from any TV cameras or microphones.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
The Watch What Happens Live had a preview of the reunion - and Jacqueline does need help.. she was screaming and slipped out her child has Autism...... that's sad.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Tuesday, September 25, 2012 - 4:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
What do you mean "slipped out?" She and her husband have given interviews about it. It isn't a secret, but they didn't get a diagnosis until recently, after taping this show.

1jetsfan

07-21-2010

Tuesday, September 25, 2012 - 5:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 1jetsfan a private message Print Post    
Jac looked so spaced out to me all season. I feel for her....a child who has challenges would take up most of my thoughts and senses too.

Our paper ran a story on Sunday that Jac is hosting a fundraiser (at the Brownstone, of course!) for autism. Not sure but I think Dina will be there. I called The Brownstone, and was told the tickets are sold out, but I was asked to please donate to the cause.

Serate

08-21-2001

Tuesday, September 25, 2012 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
As for why Jacqueline didn't warn Melissa,

Thanks Prisoner, I didn't realise the time frame.

Serate

08-21-2001

Tuesday, September 25, 2012 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
The Watch What Happens Live had a preview of the reunion - and Jacqueline does need help.. she was screaming and slipped out her child has Autism...... that's sad.

I posted this on Sept 23 I think - And on WWHL, Jac swearing on her child, her AUTISTIC child..... So her word means more if she swears on her Autistic child than if she swore on her non Autistic child?

No she did NOT slip up. She was using the fact that she was swearing on her Autistic child meant what she said was more important than if she swore on her non-Autistic child. This is a paraphrase, but what she screams was something like "I swear on my child, my AUTISTIC child....." with emphasis on Autistic. That in itself makes me SICK. FWIW I am NOT a Jac hater. But I hate the fact that she thinks by swearing on her Autistic child makes her word better.

Serate

08-21-2001

Tuesday, September 25, 2012 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
Based on the closing updates, it will not surprise me if Jacqueline does not come back for next season.

She and Chris were on Anderson Live last week and stated that this show might be a good venue to be able to bring out Autism awareness, so it sounds as if there is a good chance she will be back.

Lorib

05-18-2011

Tuesday, September 25, 2012 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorib a private message Print Post    
OK, going to be the Devil's advocate. I don't believe Teresa was in on it. Sorry :-(
I believe she was not acting the way we think she should because it was nerve wrecking to her and she didn't know WHAT to do... Keep in mind, until the end, the husbands were not there. I think overall the ladies have became bullies to Teresa this season. Yes, I think she is ditzy and she does do some of the things they accuse her of, but I don't think she deserved the way she was portrayed or treated this Season.
As far as Jac using her "Autistic" son as leverage, well there are no words.How dare she use his diagnosis to further her agenda...makes me SICK....

Yankeefan1955

08-01-2008

Tuesday, September 25, 2012 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yankeefan1955 a private message Print Post    
How far in advance do they film that Jac did not want to be on the previous reunion because of what happened at this fundraiser

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, September 25, 2012 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
The fundraiser happened the night before the reunion....so less then 24 hours between the 2 events.