TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 23, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 23, 2012 users admin

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, September 17, 2012 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
It was a new episode Susie...

I might be wrong, but I think Melissa has always stated she was not a dancer at the club but more a hostess...anyone else remember it that way?

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, September 17, 2012 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
No, Susie, it was the new episode. I guess it has just been talked about so much we feel like we have already seen it. Also, in terms of a timeline it happened quite awhile ago so is almost like old news but this is the first time it has aired.

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Monday, September 17, 2012 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
thanks, Reenie and Chieko

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Monday, September 17, 2012 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
Poor Teresa, the only "friend" setting her up is her good pal Kim. Since Kim was on wwhl with Teresa I guess she doesn't see that even a year later. :-(

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, September 17, 2012 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I can never understand why any of them continue to shop in Kim's store.

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 6:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
I wondered that also, how is this lady in business still, even if I wasn't on the show, would I really want to shop at her shop. She lives for gossip and it looks like any gossip. I think it is an odd business plan to cause trouble in peoples families.

Redpen

07-24-2003

Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
So far, in Part 1, I saw that Teresa didn't want him to continue talking to anyone about her sister-in-law. So far, good for her?

At this point in the evening, why did Melissa call Joe? I think the whole party should have gotten up and left at once. The man was obviously put there by Kim D to stir up trouble.

Guess we'll see next week what happened with Teresa that was so bad Jacqueline wouldn't go to last year's reunion show.

Lorib

05-18-2011

Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorib a private message Print Post    
OK, rewinding a little, in the scene with Kathy and Rich at the Bindi meeting, did anyone else catch what he said in his diary clip? Or am I losing my mind?

Rslover

11-19-2002

Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
lorib,

"To be honest with you, my favorite dessert is Kathy. It tastes like fish, and she gets it done."

Lorib

05-18-2011

Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorib a private message Print Post    
THANK GOD.....I thought I was going nuts...and remind me why we watch this show?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I caught what Rich said!

"remind me why we watch this show"

To feel so friggin' intelligent!

Lorib

05-18-2011

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 - 3:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorib a private message Print Post    
Oh yeah....I do feel a little bit smarter with every episode I watch....

1jetsfan

07-21-2010

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 1jetsfan a private message Print Post    
Susieqok, Kim's store is about a mile from my home, and I'm frequently in that shopping center. Trust me, you would NEVER want to shop in that place. She has tacky dress racks on the sidewalk in front of the place!! I'll never go in there, because I just dont like that woman!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
1jetsfan... why does it look like a thrift shop in there? Everything is bunched together. I get claustrophobic when they are filming inside Posh.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, September 20, 2012 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Sounds like/looks like Posh is not a chic store, but a crowded little store. Just seems that these women would be shopping in a more elegant environment with high quality merchandise. JMI.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Thursday, September 20, 2012 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Rich has almost always given me the creeps. What he said this past episode was worse, but he's said so many things which I find disgusting. Most of the related men on this show act like pigs as far as I'm concerned. Although Juicy sometimes acts like he has to be just about forced to want to be with Teresa, but he still talks dirty. If Chris has said anything, I've forgotten and I don't think I've ever heard Albert say anything off-color.

And what is with these guys always grabbing each other's crotch and pulling their own pants down to show off their "treasures?" Ick.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Thursday, September 20, 2012 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I agree, Watching2, Rich has always creeped me out and most of the men's actions are inappropriate. We used to say "those who can't, talk about it the most." I think that may apply here. Rich was beyond obnoxious at the interview. He made Kathy look foolish because she is married to him. I wonder if he is doing a passive/aggressive move by seeming to support her while actually sabotaging her? Maybe he is afraid she will become successful and dump him?

1jetsfan

07-21-2010

Friday, September 21, 2012 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 1jetsfan a private message Print Post    
Lexie, the store is very small. I'm sure the reason she moves the racks outside when the weather is nice is to get them out of the aisles. As I said, I don't go in when I pass, but it's dark and crowded through the glass.

Albert appears to be the only 'normal' person in that entire bunch of lunatics! They all have issues, and I can't imagine joining any of them for a holiday. LOL!!!!

Serate

08-21-2001

Saturday, September 22, 2012 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
From Dina's website, dated 10-24-11

It wasn’t until VERY recently that Teresa showed up at my doorstep in tears…apparently Caroline & Jacqueline had a sit down with her on camera (for season 4) and she felt attacked. All I did was console a friend who was obviously shaken. I felt bad for her..even though I had distanced myself from her a bit I was still her friend and she needed me. I did miss my God daughter and the rest of her girls and I’m not proud to say that in staying away from her I had stayed away from them too. Within a few weeks I went to Teresa’s house to spend Audriana’s 2nd birthday with Teresa and her family. No camera’s, no drama just a nice family night the way things used to be…Teresa has been nothing but supportive of Project Ladybug through the years and is extremely supportive of my new show on HGTV. She tweets about it all the time AND watches when she can as a friend should.

Teresa then asked me to come to the launch of a new product that’s very important to her. I said yes of course but when I heard camera’s were going to be there I got a bit afraid. I had not attended any other events that were being filmed just to stay away from any potential drama that might go down. I wasn’t invited to any of them either but that’s besides the point lol. Anyway..I was so relieved when I saw on my schedule that I had an HGTV shoot that day and I would have to go late. I thought for sure the camera’s would be gone by then BUT they were not.

After tripping on the red carpet and losing my shoe ( just trying to give you a bit of drama to keep you interested, it was a FABULOUS shoe though) Teresa and I briefly spoke about her broken relationship with her brother on camera. I gave her my best advice and told her to focus on all the good in her life and if her brother is meant to be a part of her life again he will be one day. She mentioned the drama with her and Caroline and I told her that if this is all about a joke in a book (and she assured me it was) that’s not enough for me to hate the mother of my God daughter and a friend of 15 years. Was it necessary to write that stuff in her book? probably not but I don’t think it was written with malice either. We are all guilty of joking a little too much now & then…”Teresa jokes” were all over this season, everyone of them took their turn on talkin smack. I even joked on WWHL with Andy about “ingredients-es” (is that how you spell that?).

So there you have it, Teresa had nothing to do with me staying away from everyone, I even stayed away from her too and I have no clue about all the drama that went on with everything else. I’ll find out with the rest of you when the show airs and I usually catch it on a rerun because I’m working my butt off most of the time. With all of our filming schedules I had no opportunity to find out anyway even if thing were still as they use to be.

I feel bad that my relationship with my sister and her family is strained, but I can assure you that one day it will be back to the way it was. I don’t like fighting, I don’t like drama, I don’t like confrontation, I don’t agree with ganging up on someone (one of the other reasons why I left season 2) and I don’t need to share anymore than that. I am not on this show anymore, I didn’t sign on for opening up every aspect of my life to the world for the rest of my life when I signed that Bravo contract.

http://www.dinamanzo.com/press/the-truth/

The one thing that is still wonky about Dina and this situation is she says she didn't want to speak on camera, but she clearly was mic'd. If she didn't want to speak on camera why allow them to put a mic on her?

Braveheart61901

08-11-2006

Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Braveheart61901 a private message Print Post    
Just a reminder that tonite is the explosive finale! @bravoandy has been tweeting about it off and on all day.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Andy's getting what he wants but at what cost?

Serate

08-21-2001

Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
Ya'll probably already know this, but I just found out that Kim "D" and Kim "G" are sister-in-laws.

Serate

08-21-2001

Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
Set up? Yeah, I think Bravo set the VIEWERS up. This was so scripted and fake!

But let's go with it wasn't fake. If Jac is such a good friend to Melissa, why didn't SHE warn Melissa since Jac's friend was texting her the play by play on how this guy was going to embarrass Melissa????

I have to say I am most looking forward to hearing Teresa call Caroline an old hag next week. Yes I'm bad, but at least I admit it.

Serate

08-21-2001

Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
And on WWHL, Jac swearing on her child, her AUTISTIC child..... So her word means more if she swears on her Autistic child than if she swore on her non Autistic child?

Roblover

05-17-2011

Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
The way it played out on tv, it looked like Teresa was not involved but I think that depends on how close Teresa is with Kim D. They could have set it up and part of the plan would be for Teresa to walk away when the cameras were on saying she didn't want to talk about family. That is a "could have". I do not know. I thought it was suspicious Teressa's husband was there however.

So for sure Kim D. planned it, MAYBE Teresa did, Jacqueline for sure stirred things up by showing the texts to Caroline, and Caroline stirred things up by showing the texts to Melissa.

Kim D. looks like she has had some bad plastic surgery. I wish Andy would not have Kim D. on the reunion show because that appears to be what she wants.