TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 16, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 16, 2012 users admin

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Yowza! Can't wait for the next installment.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
My hearing must be shot because I thought they said Donn was having affairs for 20 years. Help an old lady out & clarify please? TIA!

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Yes, BJR, Brianna even confirmed it.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Did that clip say Don had been having an affair for 20 years and Brianna calmly said she knew about it? It couldn't have been Vicki's first husband because the kids were pretty young when Vicki and Donn got together, right?

I have to say that was one of the funniest reunions I've seen. Heather is a smart cookie. I'm betting Alexis doesn't understand half the words Heather uses, so she doesn't know how to respond, lol.

I sure wish Vicki would wise up to Mr. Fake. It's unbelievable that she would stay with him after seeing these women talk about his lack of relationship/responsibility with his children AND the fact that he gave them cards daily and used the same sayings with them. YUCK!

I still don't like Brianna talking private family business on TV, as it's bound to hurt her and Vicki's relationship and Vicki is the grandmother of her child.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
After watching this show from the beginning I have now decided:

If I had to chose to be a friend of any of these women, I would chose Gretchen. She seems the most honest, most practical, and she laughs a lot. This surprises me because I did not care for her that much, her first season.

Geez, I am surprised that Jim even "lets" Alexis be on this show...they must really need the money. She is not very smart and certainly does not represent the Christian women I know.

I have never liked how Vicki treated her children so I am happy Brianna now has a back bone. Vicki is just pathetic and always has been. She always made me cringe with her "love tank" references.

Tamara is just mean and likes to cause drama...her Jesus Jugs comment was so calculated and planned. It seems the only way she can feel good about herself is to put others down....smacks of insecurity.

Heather thinks a bit too much of herself but at least she realizes it is an entertainment show.

BTW, what ever happened to the gun-shooting friend of Alexis that dated Jim previously? Was she asked not to return to the show?

Watching2

07-07-2001

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
I can't remember if she decided not to be on anymore or if they didn't ask her back. I thought Vicki was having an affair too. It was obvious when Brooks just "happened to be" at the place they were vacationing. I read that stuff about Donn on that place with the creative dialog added to the show.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 12, 2012 - 4:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't think Brooks was at the resort in Cabo. In that video that Tish posted, Tamra referenced how Vicki called her the next morning and said she woke up naked next to a "man," which Vicki denied. Neither of them referred to him as Brooks and, if I remember correctly, the man in the pool resembled Donn more Brooks.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Thursday, July 12, 2012 - 5:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Just a petty comment...IMO Gretchen and Tamara hair color is just tooooooo white!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 12, 2012 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Also, Vicki said she has known Brooks for five years and the Cabo incident was only two years ago.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 12, 2012 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Reenie, I saw a picture yesterday of Gretchen who has since removed her hair extensions. Her hair looks fabulous - just like Kim Zolciak without her wigs. I hope she keeps them off.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Thursday, July 12, 2012 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Lexie - I'll look for a new picture of Gretchen. I'll bet she looks great! Thanks!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, July 12, 2012 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Lexi, I think when the OC Gals went to Cabo a few years ago, Brooks was seen in the pool on the footage shown.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Thursday, July 12, 2012 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I know it's a little deep into the psychology of Vicki but I would love to see a picture of her father. There is too much similarity with Donn and Brooks to not have a connection. Purely assumption on my part, of course, I'm just an armchair quarterback of this crazy, crazy game.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, July 12, 2012 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Is Alexis fake? Absolutely. But here's the thing - I thought that was all pretty clear from the first moment she came on the show. Why is it such an issue to the rest of them this season? Why is Heather bothered by it so much? It's not like this group hangs out together when they're not filming. What a desperate storyline that it reached the point of a group attack.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Thursday, July 12, 2012 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Like you said, Kappy, it is just a desperate storyline. The average reaction to an Alexis-type I would think would be to nod when they speak, and silently feel sorry for them. Maybe make a few jokes at their expense behind their backs but normal people do not have the need to do a group "help" attack. I suspect these women would not do it either if it were not encouraged by the show.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Friday, July 13, 2012 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
One of the best lines-"if three people say you're dead it's time to lay down". Cracks me up every time.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Saturday, July 14, 2012 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
Roblover==I think Jim "lets" Alexis be on the sho for the MONEY

Brooks is creepy but I think the creepiest thing of all is Vicky paying to get his teeth fixed and him letting her.

Just dont see what Gretchen sees in slade.

Alliet

07-11-2005

Saturday, July 14, 2012 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
When is part 2? Anyone know?

Watching2

07-07-2001

Saturday, July 14, 2012 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
I believe it's this coming Tuesday. I also I think a saw a commercial for it and it said 8pm instead of 9. Best to check your listings to see for sure.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, July 15, 2012 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I just saw an ad on Bravo that said Monday night at 8pm.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 1:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Monday? Bummer. I was hoping it was going to be on at it's regular day like last week. Now I have a conflict.

Alliet

07-11-2005

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
Set the DVR. Thanks Rieann :-)

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Check your listings Watching. They tend to repeat the shows after Andy's WWHL. You may be able to DVR/tape it later.

Audie

05-08-2011

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
Gretchen is such a beautiful young woman. I wish she would lose Slade, but I think she really has sincere feelings for him. Maybe not the wisest choice for husband or father material, but I guess she is the only one who can decide that. That said, I do believe Slade is many steps up from Brooks. Now that man just gives me the creeps. How desperate is that Vickie?

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Donn had an affair for 20 years???