TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 10, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 10, 2012 users admin

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Monday, August 27, 2012 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, that was a weird promo for next week. I almost thought it was for NYC housewives. I must say i was really happy to see Dina. I miss her. I have a "Zen Jen" yoga teacher (no lie that's her nick name). And I also picked up my phone and googled the thing about Theresa being pregnant with a baby boy :-)

Debbborra

08-17-2012

Monday, August 27, 2012 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debbborra a private message Print Post    
I don't know. The truth is we all have regrettable moments. It would suck to have the worst of them on camera and used to define us.

Theresa has a lot of stress in her life. Caroline is going through menopause, and if you've been through it you'll know, your emotions are all over the place. It plays hell with yor perspective and with your verbal filter.

Maybe this shouldn't have to be the 15 minutes we judge them by.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, August 27, 2012 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I don't recall either me or any of my friends losing our verbal filters because of menopause. I won't give Caroline that. Besides, she's been digging at Teresa all season long. She's been relentless on screen as well as during those diary things they record

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 27, 2012 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I went through menopause - I didn't lose my filter. That excuse doesn't hold water with me.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Monday, August 27, 2012 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
I too think it's funny how different we all see the show!!

I don't like any of them anymore...The constant talk about sex with Melissa and Joe and Teresa and Joe is nauseating.Is this what Bravo thinks viewers want to see or hear about????

I think Jacqueline needs some therapy and maybe take Lauren with her....

Maybe they need to revamp the whole cast or just end the show all together!

Debbborra

08-17-2012

Monday, August 27, 2012 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debbborra a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I agree. The constant sexual banter is, well, icky. And I think it's time to call it a day. In the first two seasons they had a villain to be a foul. Now that she's gone and they're turning in each other, the whole thing is a bit of a train wreck.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, August 27, 2012 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I know what you mean, Misty. I had a former friend like Teresa. You always had to pick a side, and if you weren't with her, you were against her. I felt like I was always walking on eggshells around her. It was very draining.

I'm not happy with Caroline in this latest episode, but I'm finding Teresa very hard to take. They keep going over the same ole b.s. Everyone.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Monday, August 27, 2012 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I read the article in People Magazine about Jac & Chris's son Nicolas being diagonsed with autism while this show was filming. How Jac&Chris put up with all of these people's BS durig this time and not just go off on their pettiness is unbelieveable.

Agree with all the other posters what stirrers Kathy & Caroline are.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
What really got me was in the preview for next week, Caroline made some sort of a statement regarding Teresa starting trouble with her sister (Dina) and how she needs to stay out of it, but isn't that what she is doing by telling Melissa and Kathy all the bad things Teresa has said about them??

Serate

08-21-2001

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 4:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
What really got me was in the preview for next week, Caroline made some sort of a statement regarding Teresa starting trouble with her sister (Dina) and how she needs to stay out of it, but isn't that what she is doing by telling Melissa and Kathy all the bad things Teresa has said about them??

Oh but Teresa did it FIRST, and besides Caroline is the wisest and smartest woman in Jersey, if not the WORLD!

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 6:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
...and besides Caroline is the wisest and smartest woman in Jersey, if not the WORLD!

Isn't it amazing how we didn't know that until this show started 4 seasons ago? ha ha ha

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Hey all you Caroline lovers!! Get your pre-orders in! Caroline is writing a book, to come out next year, called...

Let Me Tell You Something: Life as a Real Housewife, Tough-Love Mother, and Street-Smart Businesswoman.

Here is the Amazon link...
http://www.amazon.com/Let-Tell-You-Something-Businesswoman/dp/0062218875/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1346297295&sr=1-1&keywords=caroline+manzo

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Will be saving my money on this one. She raised two spoiled boys and pretty much belittled her daughter, some mothering and I don't care to hear anything she wants to tell me.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I know Countrydaze, I just had to put that up here as a joke. I don't think it will hit the bestsellers list. I loathed Caroline the first season, surprisingly grew to like her in seasons two and three, and while I'm not back to the loathing point, she has really tanked in this season. I still like her hubby Albert. He and Chris Laurita are always so level-headed.

Being as devilish as like to be, I may just start making alist off this thread tracking down you, Huk, and others. I'll then send you Mama Manzos book with a pretty little bow on release day. Mwaah haa haa!

All of you may then burn it, line the cat box, or pick up dog doo with it. :-)

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 12:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Funny, Rieann!!!!!

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 4:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
ha ha, I'll GIVE you my address! I'll put the book in the outhouse to use as toilet paper! :-)

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
You think Caroline will put some of thoae good Olive "Garden recipes in her book???

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, September 01, 2012 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
The first season, when Caroline said "Let me tell you something", I use to listen. Now I know better and turn the channel. I predict that within a year, we will see this book on sale at The Dollar Tree.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, September 01, 2012 - 11:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
The timing of the book is not good. I think it said March of next year. I expect this fall's reunion to be like the season 4 RHONY reunion which I likened to the first 20 minutes of 'Saving Private Ryan' -- a bloody mess! ALL of them came out looking terrible. So with the aftermath of what I expect to be a hot mess, I don't think people will be clamoring for her book. It will be like NY -- fire them all!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, September 09, 2012 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I'm almost feeling sorry for Caroline but I don't. She's delusional this season. Sirius ~ Seriously? And Teresa is now the sole reason that she and Dina don't talk? This woman needs some counseling or therapy.

As for Melissa and the possibility that she might have been a dancer or cocktail waitress at some point in the past ~ who cares?! I hope everyone ignores the guy shown in the preview.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 3:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kappy, I agree. It was painful watching her on Sirius. Who cares what she has to say?

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
I definitely need to rewatch this. I fell asleep because it was so hard to listen to Dina whispering. Usually they have subtitles when its hard to hear, but i could barely hear her and gave up.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Sounds like the reunion is going to be a knock down drag out.....Teresa said something on WWHL last night about her brother lying and bringing their father into it.

Redpen

07-24-2003

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
It made me sad to see Dina on the show with Teresa. Why stir the pot? Why go on this miserable show to validate that she and Caroline are on the outs.

I've had know-it-alls like Caroline in my life. I just shine them on and let it bounce off.

It did seem, however, that Teresa has made little jokes about her friends and family that they didn't like, and she's to dizzy to get it. She will stay dizzy as long as she's married to Joe and is under major stress. I hope this show ends before she has a breakdown.

All these arguments on this show are pointless. These women don't have real conversations about anything. After the frightfest of the reunion shows, I won't watch anymore. It's just too negative.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I don't understand Dina coming on the show at this point. Seems very catty, downright mean to me.For some reason I want to taste this Fabulini beverage...........did I hear they had Peach ????

Caroline on SIRIUS XM was awful, if she had topics prepared why not start a discussion with her family ?