TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 03, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of New York City : ARCHIVES: Archive through September 03, 2012 users admin

Mictay

09-29-2006

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Again what she said^^^^^ I think Carol and Heather are too mature for this show

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Ramona is just crazy, I am shocked that she is as successful as she is. The only thing about her that I envy is being able to live in Manhattan in a great apartment.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
I tweeted Ramona last week and she did not like it! I just asked her why she walked off the reunion a couple seasons ago over Alex's nude photos but then goes on tv and practically bares all!!! Lol she tweeted me back and said, I have a bathing suit on!!!

Audie

05-08-2011

Monday, August 27, 2012 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
Wow, I was not pleased with Luann's behavior tonight with the Johnny Depp look-a-like! What the heck was that about? Luann, I really thought you had some class.....I'm disappointed.

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Monday, August 27, 2012 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
I have been waiting for someone to comment, I am with you, couldn't believe she would pick a time such as this to do this, why on earth would you bring a guy home when you know you are with people that would love to tell, not that you should bring a guy home anytime if you are in a committed relationship, but why do you think she would do this? Just can't figure the logic of making that call knowing you are mic'd by Bravo either?...

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, August 27, 2012 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
It has to be said... money can't buy you class.

Isn't it hysterical that Heather, Carol, and Ramona ALL heard the French accent? And I laughed right out loud when Carol said she heard 2 male voices, Luann's and someone speaking French, lol!!

Too bad Aviva is coming down there. We already can see from the promos that she's going to ruin some of the fun

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, August 27, 2012 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Huk, you are so funny! I have noticed that Luann has been making raunchy comments lately and have been wondering what is going on with her. Maybe her boyfriend was going to break up with her and she thought this would be a way to save face?

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - 5:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Countess Luann was not very bright for fooling around with her girls around and the folks from Bravo.
She kept saying her Italian friends when French was heard by the ladies. I guess she was just super horny and has a thing for Johnny Depp......

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Yes, she said that he looked like Johnny Depp (and then said "only better") about 10 times on the show. I'm excited to see how this all plays out!

Mictay

09-29-2006

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
LuAnn is in complete denial about it to. She said on twitter that she did lie he gave her a ride home but she is not a cheater.......Why lie about someone given you a ride home??

I felt bad for Heather slamming into that glass door.Ouch!!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
<<<----- Doesn't get the whole "Johnny Depp loveage thingy"

Mictay

09-29-2006

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Lexie I'm with you!!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I don't know how LuAnn is going to get out of this one!

Danzdol

04-21-2001

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Danzdol a private message Print Post    
I might be in the minority here but even if she did have a fling, I think the other ladies were pretty crappy to bring it up in front of the cameras over and over and be so candid in their interviews. They all know how this works. Not condoning it. Just saying that they know full well that this will mean LuAnn will now have to fight it all in a media nightmare and it can potentially ruin her relationship (and image). Yes, I know, she might have been the one to ruin it herself but by being public about it they are putting the last nail in the coffin and being judge all in one. This is not their business. It's not their relationship. Who knows what goes on in other people's relationships in order to air all her dirty laundry out. It seems Bravo has no footage of it or they would have shown it.

It's that old question, if you are friends with another couple and you catch them off base, do you tell? Chances are they might get back together and now you are the one they are uncomfortable around. I would have kept my mouth shut and if it bothered me I would have waited to speak to her about it OFF cameras or when I got back to NY.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
If he only gave her a ride home why did she say that she was with the "Italians" and why did she tell her friend not to tell anyone that she was with him the night before, just doesn't make sense to me.
Also, does it make me a bad person because I laughed when Heather ran into the door? Sorry, but I really don't like how mean she is and how she acts like she is so far above everyone else. JMHO.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Certainly the producers are prodding the ladies to do whatever ups the ratings. so I am not surprised this indiscretion was discusses on camera. The Countess discussed it on the phone which wasn't so smart,evening foreign language .Miss Thang is not as slick as she thinks .

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I guess her blog is continuing now with the "I got a ride home" excuse. Exactly Marameko, why the speaking in French on the phone and making him swear to not being there that night if it was all on the up and up. Tsk tsk Countess

Cindylouwho

01-27-2009

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cindylouwho a private message Print Post    
Forget bringing the guy home when the ladies are around. Did the tequila make her forget she's doing this with cameras and microphones everywhere? Lucy you got some splainin' to do. P.S. I love Carole.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 4:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Was this filmed last year? If so, is Luann still with her boyfriend?

At first it really bothered me that the women were saying things that could be potentially damaging to Luann in her private life but then I wondered how they could answer if the producers kept hammering away with questions about the Luann "incident".

I, too, like Carol who so far has managed to be out of all the drama. They probably won't keep her on the show because she does seem to have a degree of common sense : - )

Cindylouwho

01-27-2009

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 5:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cindylouwho a private message Print Post    
Can you imagine having a boyfriend that you see a few times a year and bringing him to meet that drunken mess of women for the first time? On t.v.? I'd be a nervous wreck. I thought her boyfriend was cute and handled it well.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Carol seemed to have prepared the cute guy based on what she was whispering to him. Wonder if he got paid for the appearance? Easy bucks to do a one time meet-the- crazy-drunk women. : - )

Zippy

07-03-2011

Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zippy a private message Print Post    
OMG finally watched this episode. Who are these women? I can't believe how they behave! The way they speak to the staff is shocking, they seem so entitled.

I would say maybe after seeing themselves act like drunken fools they will change, but year after year it continues.

Luann and Sonja always act so haughty, as if they are special...have dined with royalty etc. and yet their behavior says differently.

Can't wait for the reunion to hear how Luann tries to spin this episode.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I agree Zippy. There does not seem to be a positive learning curve. It seems the only thing they learn is to be more outrageous to get more air time.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, September 03, 2012 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Anyone see tonight's episode? I can't believe I am going to write this but here it goes: Ramona was right in that LuAnn really did set Aviva off by her comment that they had discussed asking Aviva's husband to leave and then LuAnn just sat back and smiled that "cat that ate the mouse" smile she has when she starts something. Aviva it seems came to fight though. She made me laugh with all this "friends don't do this to each other" talk. They are not friends. Someone needs to tell Aviva they just met on a Reality TV show and are being paid to be filmed at different events together. ' - )

Please, please let Carol continue to be sane. So far she is the only adult in the bunch.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, September 03, 2012 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I agree with everything you noted, Roblover. LuAnn was an instigator but Aviva was out of control. It was no one's responsibility to thank Reid, but Aviva's. That whole premise is ridiculous. I think she needs new meds.

I'll have to agree with Sonja. Aviva isn't a friend she needs. First she tries to set up Sonja with her slimy father, which I find insulting and then she calls her white trash when we have seen Sonja be nothing but nice to Aviva. And Aviva's crack about Rush Limbaugh was a little over the top.

"Overweight, old women gone wild" really Reid?