TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 21, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of New York City : ARCHIVES: Archive through August 21, 2012 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm with you Alisons. I don't understand why Heather kept following Ramona. She cannot stand it that Ramona was trying to keep her distance from her. Even thoug she purposely snubbed Ramon, she wouldn't have Ramona ignoring HER.

Her big smile IS fake...as fake as can be. It looks like she is telling one of gals what someone else said about them next week. Ramona can see right through her and LuAnn.

I find it hard to believe Carol and LuAnn are real friends. Loved when Carol said she did gymnastics, played softball, basketball AND football. Hah! Hah!

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 11:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I am sick of Carol saying "when I worked at ABC news" that is getting annoying.
I like the new girls alot, but Heather not as much. DO NOT miss the others at all.

Ramona is sure getting some treatment that she isnt used to. Kinda funny
She was always such a bully

Sonya distracts me because she looks so much like
Barbara Striesand. The entertainment was awkward and awful. never did see any food eaten.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Wednesday, July 18, 2012 - 12:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Seriously! What WAS that "musical act?" It was horrendous!

Alisons

01-10-2003

Wednesday, July 18, 2012 - 5:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
Not only was the musical act inappropriate for the occasion, she was singing WAY off key! I think they really needed the sound check that they missed!!!

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, July 18, 2012 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I like Heather. I did not like her following Ramona around, she should take the high road but I FULLY supported her not taking Ramona on a trip she was planning. I would not take Ramona either, she's way too high maintenance and negative.

I really like Carole.

Audie

05-08-2011

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I think Carol is trying to impress everyone with her constantly saying she worked for NBC...CBS?...news. She's not above trying to act so sophisticated. I run hot and cold with liking and disliking her. There's just something odd about her......

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
oh what drama :-)

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I like Aviva and that's it.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
To date, I really like Carol. I like her for a whole slew of reasons. But, I must admit I particularly love that she is a higher "rank" than LuAnn. Saw LuAnn on WWH. She said it is other people who insist on calling her Countess. She said she never introduces herself as The Countess. Give me a break. She said she did not think she tried to upstage anyone on the trip to London - just trying to fit in. Clueless.

I also like Aviva. Makes me sad to see previews of upcoming drama between her and Ramona/Sonya.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I felt sick watching Aviva being scammed by that restaurant. If you see Kobe or Wagyu beef on a menu anywhere, other than the White House, then you are paying for a fake. The U.S. does not allow beef from Japan (somehow the President got it for a Super Bowl party but chefs cannot get it) to be imported. So, they paid $25 for a hot dog that was supposedly Kobe and she probably just ate general scrap meat.

Sonja needs to kick that branding guy to the curb quickly. He didn't do any research or come prepared. I would have cut the meeting short so she is much nicer than me.

Chocolab

05-24-2011

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chocolab a private message Print Post    
There is a company here in Idaho that raises and markets Wagyu (Kobe) beef - Snake River Farms. I haven't seen the episode yet so I don't know if it was stated that it was from Japan or just Kobe beef.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, July 26, 2012 - 6:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Totally agree about the branding guy. Even as a NON Professional, when i did freelance web design in grad school, i ALWAYS 1)researched the client and 2) ASKED what their vision was, what they wanted, etc so that i would KNOW what they had envisioned instead of just making it up myself. This guy was either just pulled in at the last minute or is really a complete dunce who shouldnt be advertised as an expert.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, July 26, 2012 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Or maybe the branding guy is just as inept as Sonja? Would you want her to plan a party for you with the kind of entertainment she comes up with?

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Thursday, July 26, 2012 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Choco - that is not Wagyu (Kobe) beef. Kobe beef can only come from a specific region in Japan. They are making fake Kobe beef in Idaho. There is no such thing as "just Kobe beef" that is not from Japan.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/larryolmsted/2012/04/12/foods-biggest-scam-the-great-kobe-beef-lie/

You can Google and learn about real Kobe beef. It's a scam in restaurants in the U.S. I have purchased some, knowing it was a scam and it is definitely a better cut than regular steaks but it is not the same as true Kobe in Japan. If you make it to Japan you should definitely try it, it's worth the $$$$ there.

Kappy, yes, you do make a good point. Sonja is not a good caterer and not someone I would hire. However, I expect more from a branding guy as I've done a lot of marketing consulting and you don't bring samples to the table on the first meeting. That is the meeting where you learn more about the client that you already researched.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 26, 2012 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm still trying to figure out what happened to the food at Aviva's party. If there was no food, then Aviva could have rented the room and arranged for the bartender without paying Sonja.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, July 26, 2012 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I'm still trying to figure out what happened to the food at Aviva's party.

There were appetizers. They nixed the idea of a sit down dinner and went for a cocktail party vibe. Either Aviva or Sonja addressed it in their Bravo blog

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 26, 2012 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Frogi

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, July 26, 2012 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Jenjackso ~ My thought is what decent 'branding' person would want to be associated with Sonja? I'm thinking this is the best that she could come up with which is why he was so bad. She doesn't even know enough to know he is bad.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 5:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
"She doesn't even know enough to know he is bad."

Had to chuckle at that!

Granjan

05-10-2011

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Aviva's father is disgusting and Ramona is irritatingly ridiculous. It seems as if Mario would be embarrassed to be with her, guess not. Rant over.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I would be MORTIFIED if my father acted like that in public with other women.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Thursday, August 09, 2012 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
It seems Heather and the branding guy are very insulting to Sonja. they are acting so superior and I dont think listening to her at all.

I agree with Sonja the "countess" boyfriend seems shady to me.

Audie

05-08-2011

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I do not like Aviva one bit. She's a two-faced trouble maker and claims to not want attention with her artificial leg, but I think she asks for the attention. Her inappropriate father is creepy and she just laughs at him as if he's amusing. Don't like her at all. I think she's in the same camp as Ramona. I think Sonja didn't appreciate all the free work Heather did. I would have told her to take a hike if she wouldn't cooperate. I still like Heather and Luann the most.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Ramona is like a sore on your behind that won't go away. I was supposedly watching the show last night but was actually listening and they way she interjects herself into conversations and talks incessantly is tiring. Talk about a diva with a capitol "D".

Audie

05-08-2011

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I don't think Ramona is a Diva at all. She's a sad, pathetic, attention- who is mean-spirited and excessively self-involved. Ramona and her husband are low-class trash, IMO.