TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 22, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 22, 2012 users admin

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, August 20, 2012 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Teresa was a willing participant,in fact she likely instigated the romp so no pity here.

What does that mean? Are you saying that Teresa set up her husband to cheat? If this is factual (as it appears by how this is written), how would you know this?

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, August 20, 2012 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I am saying that she wanted to have a romp and was not forced to do anything. My opinion which I am free to express !

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Monday, August 20, 2012 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
Joe Giudice, what a horrible, horrible way to talk about someone he made an oath to love and honor. I don't know who he was talking to on the phone. But, his words about his wife were disgusting and disgraceful.

I couldn't believe what I was watching last night. What Bravo showed, with captions in place, was Teresa trying to get it on with her husband. And, said husband did not want any part of it. Nothing wrong with any of that. That is, nothing wrong had Bravo just edited out the fact that all this was taking place within view of a bunch of family members, friends, and not so friendly folks. Add in the camera crew, production staff, and however many million TV viewers would have an opportunity to see what Bravo was allowed to show on TV, and maybe it is not so okay, after all.

If this is truly what went down, shame on these parents for, no matter how innocently, setting their children up for potentially a lifetime of hurts.

If what was shown is not a true reflection of what happened, these parents need to sue the socks off of Bravo (for the same reason).

The scene the next morning with Teresa and Joe in bed, Joe could not have been any closer to the edge of that bed without falling off. That was clear when he started dodging her kisses and did fall off. My first thought when that happened, "Teresa, he's just not that into you." How embarrassing for her. But, what a piece of work he is. If he doesn't want to be with her, get a divorce, Joe!

There are times I am so frustrated with Teresa, I just want to shake her. Other times, I feel so sorry for her. Imho, this woman is not living in reality. I don't mean she hears voices and all that kind of stuff. Instead, I suspect she has a vision in her head of what her life is supposed to be; and therefore, it is. She will do whatever she has to do to make sure of it. That's why she is so defensive about everything. She has huge walls up protecting her fantasy. Anyway, that's what I think, but I'm no shrink, so what do I know.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, August 20, 2012 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Of course you can! But I still don't understand what you're saying.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, August 20, 2012 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Oh well!

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, August 20, 2012 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I think the same things Pam2uall. Teresa definitely wants her life to be a certain way and really doesn't seem to be able to accept that it isn't.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, August 20, 2012 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Pam2uall...I agree with your post too. Teresa is living in la la land for sure! Joe seems to be in another place these days and he is not showing much love to Teresa. I wonder if the other cast members know if Joe is actually cheating on Teresa.

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Monday, August 20, 2012 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
wait a sec...I wasn't talking about Teresa and Joe in the vineyard I was talking about the phone call part. Sorry for the confusion. Melissa did say that a sex tape could boost teresa's career....

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, August 20, 2012 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I agree with your summary, also, Pam2uall. I also think this is the root of her trouble with Joe and Melissa. She sees a brother she was once very close to have the kind of life she always wanted and she is eaten up with jealousy over Melissa. Melissa has the love and adoration (however crudely expressed at times) of her brother, Melissa has the lifestyle Teresa aspires to and Melissa is very pretty and has an engaging personality. Considering Teresa is stuck with Joe Giudice, it would be very hard to take.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, August 20, 2012 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Pam2 and Chieko: great posts! That is how I see Theresa too. What a mess. She really needs to get some counseling.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 4:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rehtse, Teresa has already been to "physical therapy," even though she didn't need it.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 4:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Lol! Indeed. :-)

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I think the jealousy runs in all directions.

Teresa has been successful with her books and was selected to be on The Apprentice so she is doing great in that area but suffering in her marriage, literally.

Caroline did a few radio spots trying to become the spokeswoman for motherhood. How did that work out? How have her sons career plans worked out? But hey, she has a wonderful home life!

Kathy made it clear in her first episode that she is the queen of baking and desserts. How has that worked out for her? After two seasons, she's still trying to sell her desserts to somebody. But hey, she has a wonderful marriage and home life!

Melissa wants to be a singer but so far after two seasons, we've only seen her perform locally. But hey, she has a happy home life!

So you have 3 women with very happy home lives who still want more and resent Teresa for having that one extra thing even though they all know her marriage sucks. I see alot of jealousy this season with the only difference being that 3 outnumber 1. (I'm not even bothering to count Jac)

I think both Joes suck to high heaven, one just a little more. I cannot stand seeing Caroline's kids any longer. Jacgueline doesn't even really exist. Hopefully Teresa will wake up and seek counseling to deal with her home issues.

Headache

05-25-2006

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Headache a private message Print Post    
After the show last night I completely understand now, why Teresa always has to talk about how much her husband "needs it". Or, she use to.. I think she knows there is another woman and it is her way of letting the other one know that she is still desireable to him. I think it is her way of getting back at her, whoever "her" may be.

Audie

05-08-2011

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I have no sympathy for Teresa. She is a jealous, mean-spirited, vicious woman and resents all the attention the other women get from their husbands. Go away Teresa. You're making an ass of yourself with your desperate attempt to get attention. Just go away. Slither away if you must.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
^^^^what she said^^^^^

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
So you guys really believe that there is no jealousy among Caroline, Melissa and Kathy for the fact that Teresa was invited to be on The Apprentice or for the sale of her books? None at all?

Really?!

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Kappy, I believe there is some truth to that, for sure!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
jealousy for sure, and I think Bravo eggs it on - and I think they also add to their egos by putting them on Watch What Happens Lives - with real celebrities that follow the HW franchise, that, I just dont get -

Andy often promotes the "Joes" and who would you rather type convos... he strokes the egos of these reality star people - they are his bread and butter....

Mictay

09-29-2006

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Maybe with Melissa I can see a little jealousy but I think that goes both ways with then two, as far as the rest of them being jealous..I don't see it. I think Tre got caught up with fame and that has changed her, and I think that is what Caroline doesn't like her anymore. Just my opinion!

Mictay

09-29-2006

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Sorry did that on my phone, so I know some of it screwed up but you get my gist:-)

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I firmly believe it Kappy about Caroline in particular, less so with Kathy. Teresa is jealous of Melissa's house and looks as wells the attention her music gets her. I don't get Melissa and the music career.

Caroline should stay in her own lane when it comes to Teresa, it obvious that that Albert and Caroline can only barely tolerate Juicy Joe and Teresa.

Saw Albie & Chris on what was likely an old version Patty Stanger's dating show on Bravo. Somehow I don't see those 2 as millionaires , their Dad likely but not the sons.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
One more thing, I'm baffled that Caroline doesn't see the hurt with her daughter over the jealousy with Albie and Chris...She's obviously been dealing with this her whole life.Does anyone else see that??

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Yes, I see that.

1jetsfan

07-21-2010

Wednesday, August 22, 2012 - 5:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 1jetsfan a private message Print Post    
Marameka, Albert and his partner (Dina's husband) have the money. The Brownstone is one of the most successful catering/banquet facilities in northeast New Jersey. Been there many many times, and before the show, Albie and Chris used to valet my car. LOL!!!

I would also be surprised if they were really "millionaires". This black water business looks like a way to pay their rent in Hoboken!