TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 20, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 20, 2012 users admin

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Neither Joe or Teresa are sharp knives.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Face it ~ This branch is full of dull knives.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Thursday, August 16, 2012 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Saw this, this afternoon at the Party City store. If that's not Gia, she has a twin out there! Sure looks like her to me!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, August 16, 2012 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Looks like her to me Huk!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, August 17, 2012 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Sorry but that kid is not very cute. Looks like Gia to me as well.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, August 17, 2012 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I don't think it is Gia, she has very unusual eyes.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 17, 2012 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Face it ~ This branch is full of dull knives.

Exactically, Keldogg.

Am I the only one who thought Jacqueline's crying out of frustration or to get sympathy was a glaring example of how immature she is.

I've always felt the reason her daughter turned out the way she did (and the daughter have even alluded to this) was because Jacqueline is soooo immature herself.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Friday, August 17, 2012 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I don't think that is Gia, although it looks a lot like her. As Sugar said, she has very distinctive eyes.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Friday, August 17, 2012 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Yup, it's definitely Gia!

http://lockerz.com/s/27870658

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, August 17, 2012 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The "pimpinization" of a child.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Friday, August 17, 2012 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I stand corrected. Her eyes just didn't show up as well on the package.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, August 17, 2012 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Cricket ~ Jacqueline's only storyline is to be crying and losing friends.

I just picked up Theresa's book Fabulicious from the library and there are quite a few recipes I want to try. I love her Tagliatelle recipe from her first book. We make it at least once a month. And yes, there's a cookie recipe in this one.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Saturday, August 18, 2012 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
She looks better in the package.

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Sunday, August 19, 2012 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
I only saw part 1 of the Manzo marathon but... I don't get the point of it.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Sunday, August 19, 2012 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Watching the show....trashy people.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, August 19, 2012 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
"I don't get the point of it."

I figure it's a way for Caroline to justify her boys getting a paycheck for doing nothing on a show supposedly about housewives.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Sunday, August 19, 2012 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I have no strong feelings about Teresa either way. When I saw the promos for tonight's show I did post that I felt sorry for her. But after watching tonight's show I was wondering....and I am just throwing this out here for comments....is it possible that whole "Joe talking on the phone to another woman" was a complete fake to gain sympathy for Teresa? It was so strange. Why did he not realize he was miked?

Okay, if it were faked or not, the whole part of Teresa trying to have sex with him right away just made me sick. It reminded me of another time she did that with him. Just pathetic.

I am curious to learn about other viewers' reaction to the toast where Teresa did not mention Kathy's name. I thought it odd that everyone jumped on it and made little sly comments, making the situation worse. If someone in my family forgot someone's name during a toast, my family would have made a joke of it and teased the toaster of drinking too much or something. I know there is tension between Teresa and Kathy (well, Teresa and everybody : - )), but wouldn't laughter with teasing, have eased the situation and given Teresa the opportunity to say she was sorry she made a mistake even if she did it on purpose? It seems to me that it would have made Kathy feel better instead of how they did react.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, August 19, 2012 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I only saw the toast part of the show tonight and I had the same reaction as you - Why didn't someone just ask (or kid) Teresa about why she didn't mention Kathy?

Leave it to the Manzos to make a NEGATIVE mountain out of a molehill because that is what Carolyn has taught them all to do. That seems to be Carolyn's only storyline this year ~ turn people as possible against Teresa.

I'm not saying some of them don't have a right to be upset with Teresa. I'm just tired of Caroline only seeing the negative.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Sunday, August 19, 2012 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I am sick and tired of Caroline and her "boys". Talk about mean spirited. She keeps saying that she wants to stay out of it and let Teresa mend fences with her brother, but she sure doesn't want Jacqueline to make up with her. She really is a ---- stirer. My heart goes out to Teresa, her husband is a tool and I think she is trying to hang onto something that isn't there anymore. She is the only breadwinner and I think she would be so much better without him.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, August 20, 2012 - 5:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I didn't get to watch this episode yet and never considered that the conversation was planned/staged. I just assumed that Neanderthal Joe forgot that he had a microphone. We all know that he is not very bright.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, August 20, 2012 - 5:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
What is wrong with me that I still watch this???

Teresa and Joe are just sad. Who was he talking to on the phone badmouthing Teresa? Why was Teresa forcing herself on him in the vineyards? I don't think they are really even a couple anymore. It's all for a TV show.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, August 20, 2012 - 5:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I don't credit Joe with being a good actor. The call looked real. Why she would want to fornicate with him like that is beyond me and beyond trashy. You know her girls are going to see the show. What a great role model...

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, August 20, 2012 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Well, they are married so it is not fornication but trashy for sure. Teresa is trying hard to hold on to something that isn't there and ends up looking desperate. She would be so much better off leaving Joe in the dust and just concentrating on her daughters. Are we to assume the call was from Joe's girlfriend?

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Monday, August 20, 2012 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
I had to chuckle at Teresa's comment about Kathy "You don't see me making snarky remarks at her".

I do feel badly about Teresa as far as the scene with her husband.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, August 20, 2012 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Teresa was a willing participant,in fact she likely instigated the romp so no pity here.
Gia is the one I feel sorry for with kids teasing her.