TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 13, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 13, 2012 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 09, 2012 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That episode is going to air this weekend. I wonder if the woman who is calling him is the same "friend" that had Joe's wallet.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Thursday, August 09, 2012 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
My heart goes out to Teresa, I really do feel bad for her. She is trying her best to support her family and she is married to such a creep.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, August 09, 2012 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I agree, Countrydaze ~ Not to mention there seems to be an underlying theme of "let's gang up on Tre and get rid of her" this season. Her books will still sell and the others will have what?

Roblover

05-17-2011

Thursday, August 09, 2012 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
What Joe said would be hard to forgive. Teresa is so good at denying everything so she can keep her family together, that I wonder how she is going to handle this? I feel sorry for her too.

1jetsfan

07-21-2010

Friday, August 10, 2012 - 6:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 1jetsfan a private message Print Post    
Maybe Teresa is smarter than we are led to believe. Is it possible she is working with attorneys behind to scenes? (I use Katie Holmes as an example here).

Just sayin'...............

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, August 10, 2012 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Do you remember a couple of weeks ago when one of the daughters slipped and made a comment that daddy was "sleeping in his room?" I'm wondering if the only reason they are together (besides financial reasons), is so Joe can tell the judge that he's needed at home to help raise his 4 daughters. Personally, I don't know if that strategy is going to work because I think there is a 99.99% chance that Joe will be spending some time behind bars; however, maybe he is hoping that if he still lives with his daughters, the judge will go easy on him.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Friday, August 10, 2012 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Teresa posted a picture on her Twitter page from some recent gathering they had and Joe was in it. So even though we'll see his true colors this next episode, looks like they're still together.

I wonder if seeing this when they get to preview the episode will make Caroline and Jacqueline feel any differently towards Teresa. Yeah right... but I would think they could cut her even a tiny bit of slack knowing what she's dealing with in her life. She seems to be the breadwinner, has him calling her horrific names, obviously he's cheating on her, and he has a serious drinking problem.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, August 10, 2012 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah Hukd, they are still "together." Joe turned down a plea agreement and will be going to trial soon.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, August 10, 2012 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
That scene looks like a wowzer. Joe, Joe, Joe... heavy sigh.

On another subject, here is an article I saw regarding Dina and Caroline...

Dina Manzo On Sister Caroline Manzo: Our 'Energy Doesn't Vibe'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/10/dina-manzo-on-sister-caroline-manzo_n_1764043.html

Maybe Zen Jen gave her a reading and told her to avoid Caroline.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, August 10, 2012 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Sleeping in different rooms ~ I actually know quite a few couples who do this if one snores badly. Getting sleep at night (for the other person) can do wonders to keep the marriage together. Just sayin it might be a possibility.

I find both Joes to be really slimy and wouldn't want to be around either of them. In fact I would like to see alot of the males gone from the show including Caroline's sons whose apron strings need to be cut BADLY!

The only thing Jacqueline or Caroline have added to this season is to bad mouth Theresa.

As for Melissa and Kathy, I think alot of the family drama is scripted to a certain extent and they all go along with it to stay on the show.

Dina knew what she needed to do to be happy - leave the show. Props to her for doing it.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Friday, August 10, 2012 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
I liked Dina when she was on the show. I was a bit disappointed when she decided to not come back for the second season. Whatever the issue is between her and her sister, I hope they resolve it before it is too late.

I have always liked Caroline; however, she is so serious this season. She's got a wonderful laugh and smile. I would like to see the more light-hearted side of her.

I find Jacqueline exhausting. I think her mind set is a bit mercurical. One day she is on one side of something, the next day the other side. But, she can also sometimes be quite stubborn and will not change her mind no matter what evidence is put in front of her. Until she does. Exhausting, I tell ya.

I liked Teresa Season 1. It has been hard for me to root for her since then. I do have sympathy for her with all she has gone through the last few years. But, she makes it hard for me when she cannot admit she is wrong about anything, she does not come across as gracious towards her friends or family, and the nasty remarks made by her children about other people are most certainly what they have heard at home. Lastly, she has made it clear she does not want anyone's sympathy concerning her marriage. There is nothing wrong with her marriage. (Please refer to any inteview/photo she has released.)

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Friday, August 10, 2012 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
I have always liked Caroline as well, though in the beginning I thought they were rather mean to whatshername, the one that Melissa talked to. I do wish Caroline would relax a bit, I relate to her though because I tend to be the one who is always serious and takes a bit for me to relax... Of course, there may be a lot of film on the editing room floor where she is happy and having a great time.

I guess I relate a bit to Jacqueline as well because I want to help fix things for everyone.

I honestly can't remember if I liked Teresa in the first season or not. I remember thinking she was over the top and snobby (can't live in a house that's been lived in comment). Bankruptcy is stressful, I personally think being around her husband would be more stressful for myself. It just seems like he is a totally different person. Of course the same could be said about all of them actually.

Honestly it just doesn't seem like any of them are having fun anymore. I enjoyed getting to peak into their lives, homes and such... but this season is really hard to watch. It's hard to read people's harsh posts about what "side" they are on and why the other "side" is bad etc.

I know they have to go for ratings and such and I guess most people aren't like me that would enjoy a lighthearted show...

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Friday, August 10, 2012 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
Misty, you have absolutely nailed it!! I think I have been caught up in the whole mish mash of confusion with these people. But, you have nailed my feelings! I want to watch them having some fun. And, being kind to each other. I am exhausted (yes, I'm repeating) by all the drama. A little drama is OK, but drama overload is wearing me down.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Anyone else watch last night's show? How can it be that Teresa doesn't know the difference between geese and swans?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL @ BJR... I know I'm just happy that she at least knew it was a member of the bird family.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
That's true, Lexie_girl. And no one corrected her!?!?

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I knew they weren't swans, but I couldn't tell you what they were! I'm just not into animals other than my kitty!

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Maybe she thought they were ugly ducklings that would grow into beautiful swans...lol

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
double entendre?

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Hukd, you're so bad...funny but baaaad...lol
btw Teresa, baa is what a sheep says.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I'm so bad???? I thought YOU were! ha ha ha!

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
I thought the double entendre you were talking about was you being interested in your kitty...lol.
Maybe I've spent too much time in the BB area?

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
ha ha again! No, I was thinking of Teresa and Joe's girls... maybe they'll be swans one day?

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Ahhh, it takes me awhile. I was a child of the 60's ...lol.
(Man, was my mind in the gutter or what?)

Audie

05-08-2011

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
Teresa is not a very bright person. Did this woman even graduate from high school? I catch myself laughing at her ignorance and then I feel ashamed. She's obnoxious and certainly not very bright.