TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 09, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 09, 2012 users admin

Watching2

07-07-2001

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
ROFL Huk! Love your description of Joe's hair. I've been wondering why Teresa's hair has been so noticeable this season when I didn't really notice it before. Then I saw an old reunion show and it's all about her part. She used to wear it on the side instead of down the middle and I do get what you're saying about it looking like there's a strip of something there, too. I've wanted to zoom in on my TV to get a good look at it! If she's so self-conscious, I would recommend going back to a side part. It was much less noticeable then.

Audie

05-08-2011

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
Why doesn't Teresa correct or discipline her children when they say horrible things about Melissa? Instead she smirks and her idiot of a husband laughs. Way to raise respectful kids! I hope we get to see their children as teens.....if they're not in jail by then. I mean the kids and Teresa and Joe!

Audie

05-08-2011

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
Love the playfulness of Kathy's and Melissa's families. There is real love in their families...didn't care for the toe sucking, but hey, whatever rocks your boat. I love Joe and Melissa's marriage. I'd be happy if the show just concentrated on them.

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
LOL, I loved Kathy's "Have a cupcake, I'll make some cookies for you". She can make me desserts, they all looked good. I don't get into all the products everyone on these shows push but I would buy her desserts LOL

Cindylouwho

01-27-2009

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cindylouwho a private message Print Post    
Me too Misty. And it bothers me less that she's using the show as a platform for selling them for some reason. I really like that whole family.

Audie

05-08-2011

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
Kathy and her family are who the show should be about. I always feel good when they show her or her mom or her kids. Wow, respectful kids....what a new concept! I even like her corny husband because you can tell he really loves her and his children.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Sunday, July 29, 2012 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Teresa is so dense.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 3:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rehtse, that is an understatement. It is becoming increasingly painful to watch her.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 5:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
She should have vetted the recipes better than she did.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Being that Teresa and Kathy are family, although I understand their mothers are not blood related, isn't it possible that Kathy's mom's cookies and Teresa's mom's cookies are the same recipe. Don't people share recipes with those they know? Kathy wasn't thinking and Teresa was too offended to stop and think. They very well could be the same recipe since the mother's probably cooked together or discussed things like that. Recipe sharing is not uncommon, especially amongst the older women in our family.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
These women all seem to know what to say during their confessionals, but never during their actual arguments. I find that contrived.

If Teresa had simply said, "your mother's recipe? I got it from MY Mom" there might not have been an issue. That said, Kathy said that Teresa's mother asked her (Kathy's) mother for the recipes and gave them to Teresa.

So Kathy should have repeated that until Teresa actually listened to her, and if Teresa DID ask her Mom to get those recipes, shame on her for making it an issue. If she didn't know that's how her Mom got them, then refer back to step one... Kathy should speak up until heard

We will never know the background to all these stories.

Oh, and once again, I thought Caroline was looking for trouble every time she opened her mouth last night. She WANTS the drama she claims to avoid. Blech on her

One more thing... over $4000 on supplies for a 3 day "camp out". What will they do with all that stuff when they're done? Spend a grand to ship it back to New Jersey? What an incredible waste of money. They're ALL idiots

Crap, I can't stop... 101 degrees in the camper? Why wasn't anyone sweating? And why didn't they punch Joe in the nads if he really did that? omg, just omg

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Hukd, that's because some of the confessionals are done a couple of months after filming - when production is editing right before airing. So they've had some time to think about what they are going to say.

Personally, I can't wait to see Kathy confront Teresa at the reunion because Kathy never said they were her mother's recipes. Teresa talked her into believing she said that.

Alisons

01-10-2003

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
Based on WWHL last night, it sounds like there will not be a reunion, or at least not with everyone there. Too bad.

I was ROFLing last night when they were RVing. I can't think of two women less likely to enjoy it than Teresa and Melissa. It was a hoot.

Teresa can't seem to let anything go. Kathy's remark about the cookies was nothing.

I think BRAVO must have paid for that whole thing, ergo the whole shopping spree at the camping store. It kind of misses the point if you fly across the country to rent an RV. Isn't the whole point to see the country via RV?? And that camping in a parking lot was about the most ridiculous thing ever.

All in all, I do not consider it a vacation if I have to spend 23 hours getting there and then have to COOK!

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Kathy said, "Oh, my mother's cookies," when Teresa was flipping through the cookbook. If she wasn't saying that she thought it was her mother's recipe then what was she saying?

Don't get me wrong, I don't think Kathy was upset or trying to cause an issue but she did and neither of them seemed to recognize that it made perfect sense that it might have been a shared family recipe.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I don't know if Teresa means to or not, but when she relays someone's comment, she always changes a word or two, which changes the meaning entirely. That's when a disagreement comes up. It's done by the others occasionally also, I think. It drives me nuts!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Granjan, the reason for Teresa doing that is she does not have a decent command of the English language. Doesn't know what words mean, nor does she know how to pronounce them.

Jenjackso stated:
Kathy said, "Oh, my mother's cookies," when Teresa was flipping through the cookbook. If she wasn't saying that she thought it was her mother's recipe then what was she saying?

Exactly, Jen. I have never liked Kathy. To me, she's sneaky. I truly believe she and Melissa were put on the show to try to destroy Teresa.

When Kathy made the comment about Teresa leaving her baby all by herself @ Joe's baby's christening, I saw who she was. She instigates a lot of things in a quiet way.

I've read many articles that she and her husband are struggling financially and that he especially has let this show go to his head. He demanded free clothing, etc. and the owner of the shop was furious. Typical behavior when nobodies think they are now somebodies.

I can't be around people like Kathy's husband...so annoying. Not saying the Joes are much better.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Actually, I took it to mean that Kathy knew they were shared family recipes, but Teresa was trying to pass them off as her own (or her mother's).

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
I don't get it, Kathy pointed at pictures of cookies and said Oh my mom's cookies".... That doesn't mean she is saying it's her moms "recipe".

Anyway... seems to me, that Tre is struggling with a comment made in the moment (though its during filming) but can't understand why her "joke" about Caroline's family in a book sold all over upsets someone.

Personally I think a lot more happened between Tre and Caroline around the time of the book going out... and "the book" is the same code as "going away" for Joe.

Anyway I chuckled when they were "waking up" and both Melissa and Teresa had full eye makeup on.

I didn't see Caroline making comments to instigate anything (though it seems others have). She made it clear she was staying away from Teresa because she wanted everyone to have a good time.

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
Just watching it since I missed Sunday night and this is HYSTERICAL. I know there was drama but it is too funny. I don't remember the last time I laughed at anything real housewives!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, August 01, 2012 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
It reminded me of I Love Lucy and since it use to bug me that Lucy was so dumb, I had to turn the channel.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 01, 2012 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Interesting comments about Kathy - my first impression was, "oh my mom's cookies" that she went to a memory of her mom making those cookies - and like was pointed above - the moms did use the same recipe, so I thought Kathy was just mentioning a memory, and a "glad you included it"

but of course, that would be more of a normal reaction...with no hidden agendas!

contrived? really?
$4,000 shopping spree - and they have no idea what they need, or what is included? just free spending money - well there was some entertainment in it.

and my dd saw the part where the Joes were on the side of the road relieving themselves - "really? who does that? Do you think there was a production meeting about that part?" roflol!

Serate

08-21-2001

Sunday, August 05, 2012 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
Is there a new show tonight?

1jetsfan

07-21-2010

Monday, August 06, 2012 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 1jetsfan a private message Print Post    
Hello Reader234 -- I think BRAVO spends entirely too much money on getting these people drunk to encourage them with this outrageous behavior. They provide entirely too much information, especially in front of the little children!

At Tre's book signing in the bakery, a woman on line told Joe what a wonderful family man he was....really? I'm sure she was kidding; who could seriously say that to him? Was it necessary to sit there with a big glass of wine in a bakery?

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Thursday, August 09, 2012 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Wow...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/08/teresa-giudice-husband_n_1755433.html?utm_hp_ref=celebrity&icid=maing-grid7%7Cmaing6%7Cdl11%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D190131

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, August 09, 2012 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I don't know how she stands him, it would need to explained to me. Looks, not, $ .......that is funny.